ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long residence - short of a couple of months

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gameover_786

Re: Long residence - short of a couple of months

Post by gameover_786 » Mon May 25, 2015 12:00 pm

tajammul77 wrote:
gameover_786 wrote:
tajammul77 wrote:hi guys

I am in the same situation. it will be highly appreciated if someone could give me a good advice. my 10 years will be completed in Dec 2015 but my visa is expiring on 23 May. i dont know how to fill this gap.

Thanks
Taj
So Tajammul your visa has expired as per your post what option did you choose? Please share with us here to help others.

Many thanks

I have applied for flr fp through solicitor. solicitor said i will get appeal right but its 50, 50. let c wot happens
Thank you Tajammul for updating us. Please keeps us posted with the progress of your case.

Good luck

gameover_786

Post by gameover_786 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:10 pm

tajammul77 wrote:
gameover_786 wrote:

I am in the same situation. it will be highly appreciated if someone could give me a good advice. my 10 years will be completed in Dec 2015 but my visa is expiring on 23 May. i dont know how to fill this gap.

Thanks
Taj
So Tajammul your visa has expired as per your post what option did you choose? Please share with us here to help others.

Many thanks

I have applied for flr fp through solicitor. solicitor said i will get appeal right but its 50, 50. let c wot happens
Hi Tajammul,

Any update on your case?

Thanks

tajammul77

Post by tajammul77 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:08 pm

i haven't got any letter or bio letter so far

gameover_786

Post by gameover_786 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:46 pm

tajammul77 wrote:i haven't got any letter or bio letter so far
So almost three weeks and you did not even received a confirmation latter. If that is true i might fancy my chances for filling the gap. Did you made the payment with the cheque

tajammul77

Post by tajammul77 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:21 pm

i paid my solicitor cash and i don't know whether he paid by card or cheque

Vijlim
Newly Registered

Post by Vijlim » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:49 am

tajammul77 wrote:
Zee ali wrote:

Thanks
Taj
Before expiry of your current visa. Apply flr fp visa. Family and private life. Delay bio u can spend 2 to 3 months. When refuse appeal in time and u can spend rest of the time in appeal process without breaking your continuity (section 3c will cover u).

Thanks Zee ali for your reply. AS A0009 mentioned, will I get appeal right if flr fp is refused?
Hi tajammul77... I need ur help plss bcos I left 10 month short in 10 years too..give me ue exprence wats going on ur case..did u put flr (fp) or set Ilr? Did u get in result like right of appeal or with no right of appealed jr?
15 august2015 deadline for me...I can not find any college Evan find its gone be same situation bcos no right of appeal on t4(expensive too fees n jr).after jr I can not make any lawfully application(break d 10 years)

I met many soli that sad may u get right of appeal in flr(fp) or 50 50 or no right of appeal and need go jr.

Plsssssssssssssss give me ur experience and give advise for fill this gap.vinny..Amber...obie...gameover...plsssss

tajammul77

Post by tajammul77 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:41 am

Hi Vijim

u talking about JR after they refuse u with no right of appeal...dont think about JR, JR period dont count towards 10 years. u got 10 months short, which is longer period. try to find tier 2 sponsor...but if u can't then go for flr fp...if refused with right of appeal u will be lucky, u will be able to manage that period in appeal process. but if u dont get appeal right there will be problem then. thats upto u now. i suggest try to find tier 2 sponsor

Vijlim
Newly Registered

Post by Vijlim » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:15 pm

tajammul77 wrote:Hi Vijim

u talking about JR after they refuse u with no right of appeal...dont think about JR, JR period dont count towards 10 years. u got 10 months short, which is longer period. try to find tier 2 sponsor...but if u can't then go for flr fp...if refused with right of appeal u will be lucky, u will be able to manage that period in appeal process. but if u dont get appeal right there will be problem then. thats upto u now. i suggest try to find tier 2 sponsor
THANKS for replaying tajammul77..as u said apply flr(fp).i also thinking dat too. tmr i have to meet othere soli let c wat he saying to me.i have deadline on 15 aug 2015. i m asking u fever if u got any replay on ur case plsss post it hear and help me n otheres too.
many thanks.

Vijlim
Newly Registered

Post by Vijlim » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:22 pm

Hi...guys I met 2 soli and they advise me to make application set(o).u will get d right of appeal on dat rest of time u can spend on easily.

What u guys thinking ab dat advise...let me know plsssss...I m waiting........thank

gameover_786

Post by gameover_786 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:00 pm

Vijlim wrote:Hi...guys I met 2 soli and they advise me to make application set(o).u will get d right of appeal on dat rest of time u can spend on easily.

What u guys thinking ab dat advise...let me know plsssss...I m waiting........thank
Sounds like a good option i do not know whether you get the right of appeal or not. When you fill the case try to delay it as much as possible. Pay the fees by cheque and then try to delay the bio for at least two invites. Keep us posted what o do,.
ever you decide to do.
All the best with your application.

Vijlim
Newly Registered

Post by Vijlim » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:26 am

Hi gameover...thhanks for ur rplying..but I m confuse bcos still I don't know which application good for me flr (fp) or set (o)..mean I can get right of appeal or not..let c wat other soli suggest me...Tajammul77 pls tell us wat going on ur case so may its helpfull for me n other..god bless u......any other too share own experience who made application after 6th april 2015 in this kind of similer case.........thanks

and gameover..I m promise u..wll update my case here n chek this forum everyday untiil I dont get any result or going back hom.

Vijlim
Newly Registered

Post by Vijlim » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:18 am

gameover_786 wrote:
Vijlim wrote:Hi...guys I met 2 soli and they advise me to make application set(o).u will get d right of appeal on dat rest of time u can spend on easily

Sounds like a good option i do not know whether you get the right of appeal or not. When you fill the case try to delay it as much as possible. Pay the fees by cheque and then try to delay the bio for at least two invites. Keep us posted what o do,.
ever you decide to do.
For Gameover_786 and for others this information n need advise too.
Thanks my all friends...but my situation going worst n worst bcos I met many soli n they sad u need to apply flr(o) or flr(fp) or set(o).. Personally I don't want go flr(o) rout bcos I seen many cases now day ppl don't get right of Appel on dat Evan some of my friend too.now only remain flr(o) n set (o). Recently I check in this forum some was same situation like me n he apply flr( fp) and he don't get right of appeal too.
Yesterday I mat one soli he sad I prefer don't go set(o) as soli I advise u go on flr (o) n u get 70% chance to get appeal right bcos on set (o) u r not qualify so may they certified u n u have to leave country but dat 50 50 chance so personally I suggest go flr(o) and I make it good ground of u so u have good chance to get right of appeal on dat.....

Now I need help from u guys tell me ur experience n need some expert advise....pls point out on flr(fp) which some don't get right of Appel in this forum.....thanks immgration board helping others.

gameover_786

Post by gameover_786 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:09 am

Vijlim wrote:
gameover_786 wrote:
Vijlim wrote:Hi...guys I met 2 soli and they advise me to make application set(o).u will get d right of appeal on dat rest of time u can spend on easily

ever you decide to do.
For Gameover_786 and for others this information n need advise too.
Thanks my all friends...but my situation going worst n worst bcos I met many soli n they sad u need to apply flr(o) or flr(fp) or set(o).. Personally I don't want go flr(o) rout bcos I seen many cases now day ppl don't get right of Appel on dat Evan some of my friend too.now only remain flr(o) n set (o). Recently I check in this forum some was same situation like me n he apply flr( fp) and he don't get right of appeal too.
Yesterday I mat one soli he sad I prefer don't go set(o) as soli I advise u go on flr (o) n u get 70% chance to get appeal right bcos on set (o) u r not qualify so may they certified u n u have to leave country but dat 50 50 chance so personally I suggest go flr(o) and I make it good ground of u so u have good chance to get right of appeal on dat.....

Now I need help from u guys tell me ur experience n need some expert advise....pls point out on flr(fp) which some don't get right of Appel in this forum.....thanks immgration board helping others.

Hi Vijlim,

Its is very difficult to suggest as nobody know for sure whether HO will give you right of appeal or not. The Choice is yours after all but do share with us what every you decide to do.

gameover_786

Post by gameover_786 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:12 am

tajammul77 wrote:i haven't got any letter or bio letter so far
It is bit weird for me that HO did not even send you the confirmation letter. Plz check with solicitor does he has a proof that he posted your application on time?

sodonm

Post by sodonm » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:03 am

Hi guys,

I am also in a similar situation like you all. I have 69 days left to complete 10 years. I will be applying flr fp in a weeks time. Please advice me on my situation. Is it possible currently to cover 2 months before giving biometrics? I have spent all my time as a student in the uk. I have heard recently that they ukvi are now not giving appeal rights for flr fp applications? Please kindly share your opinions and also please release updates on your applications. I will also keep you all updated with regards to my application.

cheers

gameover_786

Post by gameover_786 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:45 pm

sodonm wrote:Hi guys,

I am also in a similar situation like you all. I have 69 days left to complete 10 years. I will be applying flr fp in a weeks time. Please advice me on my situation. Is it possible currently to cover 2 months before giving biometrics? I have spent all my time as a student in the uk. I have heard recently that they ukvi are now not giving appeal rights for flr fp applications? Please kindly share your opinions and also please release updates on your applications. I will also keep you all updated with regards to my application.

cheers
Hi Sodonm,

Welcome to the forum and all the best with your application. We are not sure that one can cover two month before biometrics now a days but in the past i have successfully delayed biometrics for three months.
Why are you going for FLR fp? why not ILR?

Many thanks

Kanu13
Newly Registered

Post by Kanu13 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:43 am

Hi
I have been in UK from mid July 2006 on dependent visa and
looking to apply for ILR on long resident 10 years rule
However my current visa finishes mid of April 2016 and I am eligible mid July 2016. Is there any way to cover this gap?

pink85

Post by pink85 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:24 pm

tajammul77 wrote:i paid my solicitor cash and i don't know whether he paid by card or cheque
Hi...did u get any reply from ho...pls share with us..thanks

sodonm

Post by sodonm » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:54 am

hi guys,

I have send my flr fp application on 17th july. they deducted money still no aknowledgement or biometric letter from HO? How long does it take Ho to send biometric letter these days, kindly share

Ditima98

Post by Ditima98 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:23 am

FLR (FP) is now a danger zone for closing up the gaps-its like HO have realised that most applicants are merely using it as a 'survival' route to ILR. Indeed, they are still giving right of appeal, but where they find someone has not really got solid grounds to base his/her application on FLR, they will grant OUT of country right of appeal, where you have to appeal from your country of origin and this is causing kerfuffle among many IRL aspirants as it is extremely difficult to navigate out it and reach your ILR.

Many of us have used FLR to get us to ILR and each time an out of country appeal resultant appears on this forum, it brings a chill of numbness upon my spine! Any way we put all our prayers in the hands of the Almighty God to come to our rescue........... that is all there is to do now, prayer!
ditima

sodonm

Post by sodonm » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:41 pm

hi Gameover

I think they will refuse ILR if i apply before qualifying which could lead to a more complicated case. In your case what did you do? did u apply flr or ILR, please let us know.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:16 pm

sodonm wrote:hi Gameover

I think they will refuse ILR if i apply before qualifying which could lead to a more complicated case. In your case what did you do? did u apply flr or ILR, please let us know.

It is save to avoid an ILR application until 28 days before qualification. Some people have succeeded in getting it before that, but most haven't

A FLR(FP) application varied to ILR is a much better option.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

tajammul77

Post by tajammul77 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:44 pm

pink85 wrote:
tajammul77 wrote:i paid my solicitor cash and i don't know whether he paid by card or cheque
Hi...did u get any reply from ho...pls share with us..thanks

Hi ...I just done my bio on 29 July after 2.5 months...let c wot happens next

sodonm

Post by sodonm » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:25 pm

Hi tajammul

Was it your first bio or did you miss and go for a second one. Did HO send you or did u requested it from them. I know a friend who missed first bio and HO invalidated her application. Please let us know

pink85

Post by pink85 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:33 pm

sodonm wrote:Hi tajammul

Was it your first bio or did you miss and go for a second one. Did HO send you or did u requested it from them. I know a friend who missed first bio and HO invalidated her application. Please let us know
Thanks tajammual. Giving us update..
My frnd sodonm gameover is right if u applied lr Evan get refuse u can have right of appeal.fp less chance to get appeal right .