ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

lost my Indefinite Leave to Remain original letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

daredking
Newly Registered

lost my Indefinite Leave to Remain original letter

Post by daredking » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:54 pm

how can i request my Indefinite Leave to Remain original letter for my travel document passport application, i lost that letter. I have applied to renew my travel document passport 11 months ago, now they asking me to send them my original immigration status letter, i have no clue how to reclaim that letter, please help me. This is taking forever every time there is something wrong, my life is on hold.. i'm so stressed no work, no education.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:00 pm

vinny wrote:Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.