ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Main Applicant + Dependant for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

svarghese
Newly Registered

Main Applicant + Dependant for ILR

Post by svarghese » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:09 am

Hello All,

I am preparing my application to be submitted next month and wanted to know couple of things
#1. Should each applicant use a separate form SET[O] form?
#2. While booking for the premium service, me being the main applicant can I book my details and add the number of dependents to it or should I book individually?

Appreciate if anyone could reply.

Many thanks in advance.
Sijin

Chase53

Re: Main Applicant + Dependant for ILR

Post by Chase53 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:53 am

svarghese wrote:Hello All,

I am preparing my application to be submitted next month and wanted to know couple of things
#1. Should each applicant use a separate form SET[O] form?
One single form if you both are elgible for ILR, you can add your spouse details in the dependent section
#2. While booking for the premium service, me being the main applicant can I book my details and add the number of dependents to it or should I book individually?
Yes, you can book one appointment by adding number of dependents as 1 (Main + 1 dependent)

Appreciate if anyone could reply.

Many thanks in advance.
Sijin

svarghese
Newly Registered

Re: Main Applicant + Dependant for ILR

Post by svarghese » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:50 pm

Thank you Chase53.