ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

mistake during filling up form of SET (LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shbaz
Newly Registered

mistake during filling up form of SET (LR)

Post by shbaz » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:10 am

dear sir/madam
any one know about it? i have sent an application to home office on the base of 10y long residency but i have done a mistake in form during filling in. i should have written 20 jan 2006 but i wrote there 20 june 2006, according to 20 june 2006 i will be supposed that i stayed out of UK more than 6 month continuously but i didn't do like that according to actual date 20th jan 2006. i stayed no more than 85 days continuously! now home office will refuse my application or they will ask me to make it correct, what will they do now? if they send me back my application to refuse so they will give me right of appeal to prove it correct? waiting for reply with anxiously! thanks in advance

ferryahmed82

Re: mistake during filling up form of SET (LR)

Post by ferryahmed82 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:17 am

write back to them and explain this
add any proof as well if possible to support you

oocha
Newly Registered

Re: mistake during filling up form of SET (LR)

Post by oocha » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:39 am

I will suggest you to fill and send that relevant page with covering letter as soon as possible and attach any proof if you have any.