ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Names query in LIUKT Booking

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nks

Names query in LIUKT Booking

Post by nks » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:11 pm

Hello,

Say my name is Xx Yy Zz. My passport says Xx Yy as Forenames and Zz as last name. I reckon I always used Xx Yy as my first names and never used middle name in all the forms I ever filled. While booking LIUKT, it asks for ‘Last Name’, ‘First Names’ and ‘Middle Name’ with a bold warning “make sure you provide middle name if you have that in ID you are going to present or you won’t be allowed to take the test”. ID I selected is BRP, which has just two lines for my name, first line: Zz and second line: Xx Yy.

Can someone confirm that for my case, it is right to provide ‘Xx Yy’ as first names and ‘Zz’ as last name and it collates with info on BRP. I have already booked test with this scheme but I can change form of ID online. Will it be advisable to change it to Passport for more coherence?

Many thanks for your advice.
nks

spzenthil

Re: Names query in LIUKT Booking

Post by spzenthil » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:12 pm

I think you are okay as long as your name is exactly same as BRP. I believe it will be matching passport as well where you won't have any middle name in that case it is better to leave it as it is.

nks

Re: Names query in LIUKT Booking

Post by nks » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:59 pm

Thanks. Can someone with middle name confirm how does it look like in BRP? I know this is being too cynical but there isn't dearth of posts on net about people being turned away for minor discrepancies.