ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need suggestion for making an ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zakwbs2016
Newly Registered

Need suggestion for making an ILR application

Post by zakwbs2016 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:53 pm

Hello
Dear Forum Members
Please kindly give an advice in order to submit an ILR application because I have a shortage of either 16 days or 44 days in total to reach my 10 years long residency route. As per long residency policy guidance you can submit an ILR application 28 days before if I consider this 28 days as per policy guidance that means I have total short 16 days otherwise total shortage of 44 days. My current T4 visa will expire 15th of May 2017 and my 10 years will complete 28 June of 2017. Since I have to send my application as postal method therefore I would be able to have some times and fill the gap 16 days or 44 days whatever time I have short. If anyone faced this type of scenario, Please share with me your advice and experience.
Thanks for your time and patience.