ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need to travel

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aidsan
Newly Registered

need to travel

Post by aidsan » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:57 am

Hi,

please advice
I just applied for naturalization but i want to go home (Africa) for Christmas. is it possible to travel without a passport?

Kmaj007
BANNED

Re: need to travel

Post by Kmaj007 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:49 am

If you have applied for Citizenship, you should've used Post Office checking service, they normally give your passport back to you straightaway.

Travelling without Passport, well only if you want to spend Christmas behind the bars :lol: :lol:

aidsan
Newly Registered

Re: need to travel

Post by aidsan » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:22 am

Not me again wrote:If you have applied for Citizenship, you should've used Post Office checking service, they normally give your passport back to you straightaway.

Travelling without Passport, well only if you want to spend Christmas behind the bars :lol: :lol:
LOL would it be possible to get some sort of travel document? I did it through a solicitor