ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New appointment availability at Solihull peo

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kid13

New appointment availability at Solihull peo

Post by kid13 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:07 am

Has anyone been able to book newly released appointments at the Bham Solihull office recently? I've seen new ones released for all other offices, but never for the Solihull one. Do they release less appointments for this office, or are they literally snapped up within seconds?

Secondly, are all offices open on a Saturday, or only some?

WR1

Re: New appointment availability at Solihull peo

Post by WR1 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:38 am

Availability depends on how busy it gets. Usually, appointments are released 42 days in advance so they can get booked quite rapidly and midnight onwards is the best time to look. Keep checking at regular intervals as sometimes cancellations occur freeing up slots. Getting an appointment at a convenient time is a hit and miss. There are some people who have obtained a time slot only a few days beforehand, where some people can be waiting over a month.

There are some offices that offer Saturday appointments but I'm not sure if all of them offer Saturdays.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

kid13

Re: New appointment availability at Solihull peo

Post by kid13 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:19 pm

Thanks WR1. Guess the hunt will continue. Am I right in thinking they also release extra appointments a week or two in advance?