ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pending Appeal and applicant completes 10 year Legal Stay

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

smir
Member of Standing
India

Re: Pending Appeal and applicant completes 10 year Legal Sta

Post by smir » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:35 pm

PLEASE THROW SOME LIGHT SENIORS

If appeal is pending and still we want to file long residence SET LR form then what we should write in this sections ?

Note - Passports are with HO

If we have outstanding appeal and if we submit ILR application on kong residence

Then in application form they ask where is your passport ?
Now where to tick
Q C4

Passport Location ?
QC5

What is current immig status ?
QD 1

When current leave expire ?
QD

Can I write not applicable ?

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:46 am

smir wrote:PLEASE THROW SOME LIGHT SENIORS

If appeal is pending and still we want to file long residence SET LR form then what we should write in this sections ?

If we have outstanding appeal and if we submit ILR application on kong residence

Now where to tick
Q C4 UKVI

Passport Location ?
QC5 UKVI

QD 1 last leave was PSW but I am covered by Section 3c as appeal is pending

QD Exact expiry date but leave is extended by the virtue of section 3c

Can I write not applicable ? No
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:35 am

Their is no where to select UKVI

Check my messages
Zee ali wrote:

Now where to tick
Q C4 UKVI

Passport Location ?
QC5 UKVI

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:04 pm

smir wrote:Their is no where to select UKVI

Check my messages
Zee ali wrote:

i cant' read messages

email me at

alichill@yahoo.com

Now where to tick
Q C4 UKVI

Passport Location ?
QC5 UKVI

Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

avylon
Newly Registered

Post by avylon » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:44 pm

Hi Smir, we had this same issue last Sept14 when we had to apply for ILR and also await for the Tribunal results then my advocate suggested us to file a fresh SET (LR) & FLR(M) though the home had accepted the applications also we had done fresh Biometrics, unfortunately lost our jobs as our employer had enquired the ECS (employee check services) from HO. Now we are still awaiting for the results and we had received from tribunal to appeal for UT. So please make sure and be 100% sure before applying for the fresh application while your existing application is still pending with HO... Also please keep in touch and keep posting the update as it will be helpful here in this post...Tx

Now where to tick
Q C4

Passport Location ?
QC5

QD 1

QD

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:43 am

avylon wrote:Hi Smir, we had this same issue last Sept14 when we had to apply for ILR and also await for the Tribunal results then my advocate suggested us to file a fresh SET (LR) & FLR(M) though the home had accepted the applications also we had done fresh Biometrics, unfortunately lost our jobs as our employer had enquired the ECS (employee check services) from HO. Now we are still awaiting for the results and we had received from tribunal to appeal for UT. So please make sure and be 100% sure before applying for the fresh application while your existing application is still pending with HO... Also please keep in touch and keep posting the update as it will be helpful here in this post...Tx

Now where to tick
Q C4

Passport Location ?
QC5

QD 1

QD

U should add additional grounds in your hearing but u didn't. I think u were waiting for ftt decision when u apply for ILR. Who suggest u that. Wrong decision at wrong time.

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:58 am

Tha HD Avylon

Why u didn't added additional grounds in appeal ??

You lost right to work because after ftt decision you didn't appealed in UTT

Lawyer may be lying that once you file ILR your stay will countinue

Which is a lie

Even my solicitor saying same that's why I amaway from him

avylon wrote:Hi Smir, we had this same issue last Sept14 when we had to apply for ILR and also await for the Tribunal results then my advocate suggested us to file a fresh SET (LR) & FLR(M) though the home had accepted the applications also we had done fresh Biometrics, unfortunately lost our jobs as our employer had enquired the ECS (employee check services) from HO. Now we are still awaiting for the results and we had received from tribunal to appeal for UT. So please make sure and be 100% sure before applying for the fresh application while your existing application is still pending with HO... Also please keep in touch and keep posting the update as it will be helpful here in this post...Tx

Now where to tick
Q C4

Passport Location ?
QC5

QD 1

QD

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:59 am

Tha HD Avylon

Why u didn't added additional grounds in appeal ??

You lost right to work because after ftt decision you didn't appealed in UTT

Lawyer may be lying that once you file ILR your stay will countinue

Which is a lie

Even my solicitor saying same that's why I amaway from him

Now where to tick
Q C4

Passport Location ?
QC5

QD 1

QD

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:06 am

Guidance needed

As I am going to claim 10 year ILR addition grounds in my appeal next month

What documents do I need to provide so as it makes my case stronger for me and also my wife who too has appeal same date and what documents to be included so that she too may be able to get through ?

1. Liuk test
2. MBA degree and transcript
3. Photo copies of passport entry exit

What else should I submit for my wife. And me too ?

Any letter to judge ?
Employement letter ? Salary slips ? Contract ?

Utility bill ?

As my wife dosent have english test which is worrying !!

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:17 pm

smir wrote:Guidance needed

As I am going to claim 10 year ILR addition grounds in my appeal next month

What documents do I need to provide so as it makes my case stronger for me and also my wife who too has appeal same date and what documents to be included so that she too may be able to get through ?

1. Liuk test
2. MBA degree and transcript
3. Photo copies of passport entry exit

What else should I submit for my wife. And me too ?

Any letter to judge ?
Employement letter ? Salary slips ? Contract ?

Utility bill ?

As my wife dosent have english test which is worrying !!
I think your wife already applied Flr fp so i think nothing for her. But u can request them to put her application on hold until u get ILR.

In flr fp u don't need to show english language requirement (10 years route).

Omor4real

Post by Omor4real » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:55 am

Am sorry for the second post.

please i need your urgent help, i applied for FLR(fp) for my wife and i, am still waiting for my appeal date as the application was refused. As have seen at least two people from this forum saying they applied for Ilr without pulling out their appeal, i decided to do the same, but my solicitor said home office will send a letter saying i have an appeal pending and they will advice to withdraw it. i saw something similar with her for another client. My question is what will happen from HO perspective if i don't withdraw my appeal because am not ready to.
Last edited by Omor4real on Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Omor4real

Post by Omor4real » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:56 am

please i need your urgent help, i applied for FLR(fp) for my wife and i, am still waiting for my appeal date as the application was refused. As have seen at least two people from this forum saying they applied for Ilr without pulling out their appeal, i decided to do the same, but my solicitor said home office will send a letter saying i have an appeal pending and they will advice to withdraw it. i saw something similar with her for another client. My question is what will happen from HO perspective if i don't withdraw my appeal because am not ready to.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:14 pm

Omor4real wrote:Am sorry for the second post.

Tell us in detail about your timeline. which visa u applied? which visa was refused. Why your wife applied flr fp.

Dont give us puzzle to solve. Give us accurate information

Omor4real

Post by Omor4real » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:45 pm

Zee ali wrote:

Tell us in detail about your timeline. which visa u applied? which visa was refused. Why your wife applied flr fp.

Thanks for the quick response, I am the one that applied for FLR(FP) on ground of my private life, included my wife and daughter as dependant.
I came to UK in February 2005 as a student, then changed to my wife dependent in 2008.
our last visa was PSW, which expire on 30/ Aug/2014
Applied for FLR(FP) to buy more time for long resindence, but refused and am still waiting for my time and venue of the appeal. always make in time application and only been out of UK for 24 days. Thanks

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:05 pm

Omor4real wrote:
Zee ali wrote:

Thanks for the quick response, I am the one that applied for FLR(FP) on ground of my private life, included my wife and daughter as dependant.
I came to UK in February 2005 as a student, then changed to my wife dependent in 2008.
our last visa was PSW, which expire on 30/ Aug/2014
Applied for FLR(FP) to buy more time for long resindence, but refused and am still waiting for my time and venue of the appeal. always make in time application and only been out of UK for 24 days. Thanks

So u already completed 10 years?

It means your flr fp took 3 to 4 months to decide?

How old is your daughter? How many kid u have? R they born in UK?

What is your location? just to get an idea about your hearing.

Did u pay court fees?

When your flr fp refused?

Omor4real

Post by Omor4real » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:47 pm

Zee ali wrote:

i have 6 yrs & 10 months, 2 yrs and 3 months old and they are all born here, i live in London,
Have paid for the court fee since December and i called them yesterday they said they will get in touch.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:32 pm

Omor4real wrote:
Zee ali wrote:

i have 6 yrs & 10 months, 2 yrs and 3 months old and they are all born here, i live in London,
Have paid for the court fee since December and i called them yesterday they said they will get in touch.
Do u full fill financial requirement for spouse visa?

u need to show 24800 for your wife and 2 kids. Your kids born here and qualify for BC once u get ILR. but HO is very strict and unpredicted these days. They want u to show 24800 financial requirement rather than 18600.

U will get appeal hearing in june or july.

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:31 pm

Brother Zee

What you think about me ?

Me too have 2 kids..both born here Alhamdullilah 2 Girls :wink:

One is 17 months old.. other is just 3 months old...

One application was made when mine was made. but daughter didnt got appeal as she didnt had visa .. as born here.

so Me too have to show money 24000 plus ??

please let me know brother..

Also how many salary slips to include that also explain brother please..

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:44 pm

smir wrote:Brother Zee

What you think about me ?

Me too have 2 kids..both born here Alhamdullilah 2 Girls :wink:

One is 17 months old.. other is just 3 months old...

One application was made when mine was made. but daughter didnt got appeal as she didnt had visa .. as born here.

so Me too have to show money 24000 plus ??

please let me know brother..

Also how many salary slips to include that also explain brother please..
24800 spouse and 2 child

6 months payslip and bank statement

Omor4real

Post by Omor4real » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:32 pm

Thank you @ Zee Ali, yes my earnings should be fine for that, my main worry is what will HO do if i didn't respond to their advice of me withdrawing my appeal. As is a big no no for me, even though my lawyer want me to do that. However am paying her and it's my decision.

akas83
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by akas83 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:58 am

Hi,

Could you please pm me any good lawyer's details ? Thanks

akas83
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by akas83 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:59 am

Hi,

akas83
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by akas83 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:59 am

Hi,

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:14 am

Brother Omor

I don't think home office will tell you to withdraw appeal

They must invalid and refund your money and link to appeal

But do it only if you have enough time between applying ILR and appeal as it will take atleast 2 months to just allocate case to case worker

Best is attend appeal and add additional grounds
Omor4real wrote:Thank you @ Zee Ali, yes my earnings should be fine for that, my main worry is what will HO do if i didn't respond to their advice of me withdrawing my appeal. As is a big no no for me, even though my lawyer want me to do that. However am paying her and it's my decision.

Omor4real

Post by Omor4real » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:00 pm

smir wrote:Brother Omor

I don't think home office will tell you to withdraw appeal

They must invalid and refund your money and link to appeal

But do it only if you have enough time between applying ILR and appeal as it will take atleast 2 months to just allocate case to case worker

Best is attend appeal and add additional grounds
Omor4real wrote:Thank you @ Zee Ali, yes my earnings should be fine for that, my main worry is what will HO do if i didn't respond to their advice of me withdrawing my appeal. As is a big no no for me, even though my lawyer want me to do that. However am paying her and it's my decision.
Thank you i will be looking at your progress because it look like we are on the same path.
My lawyer had another client who applied for ILR while having an appeal, then HO send that letter that is why am asking, as my lawyer keep going on about it because the other person withdrawn his, she want me to do the same but am not taking that risk.