ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment online error

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ilr2014ilr
Newly Registered

PEO appointment online error

Post by ilr2014ilr » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:58 pm

I have booked an appointment yesterday online and made the premium fee payment for SET O application . After making the payment the page didn't go to finish and print instead it was stuck on world pay page. I have checked with my bank and the payment for £2986.00 was taken. I have received an email to confirm the payment however it is not showing any transactions in my account to confirm the date and time of my appointment. I have emailed applyonlinee-support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and awaiting for a reply. Did anyone else experience similar problem?

Malik44

Re: PEO appointment online error

Post by Malik44 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:31 pm

sometimes its happens appointment details did not appear in account but applicant received booking confirmation email from UKBA.
I advice you please check with your bank and confirm the payment is being made to UKBA or not sometimes in online banking appears payment is been made but in reality payment was not credited from your account.
so 1st step confirmed with your bank.
2nd check your email inbox or junk mail folder wait until monday morning.
and finally if payment done and no email received than ring to PEO Croydon and confirm from them by giving your name and date of birth.

ilr2014ilr
Newly Registered

Post by ilr2014ilr » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:20 am

Thanks for your quick reply. Payment has left my bank account yesterday and I have not received any booking confirmation. I spoke to booking staff they cannot locate any booking for the selected date. I received an email from apply online E-support team advising that my enquiry has been forwarded to the relevant team. I did not receive any further communication and confused regarding the status of my appointment. My appointment is booked next week and payment deducted from my bank account and no confirmation received. I hope this issue is resolved on monday.

Malik44

Post by Malik44 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:56 am

Did you resolved your issue?

ilr2014ilr
Newly Registered

Post by ilr2014ilr » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:04 pm

I logged on sunday and was able to print the payment sheet. There are not details of my original appointment online and I have to rebook the appointment for another date. Finally its all sorted. Thanks