ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Peo @ Liverpool

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wkdwaves
Newly Registered

Peo @ Liverpool

Post by wkdwaves » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:21 pm

Ho guys! Just to share my experience with everyone.

I had to apply for my wife ilr as she was ova spouse visa and we went to Liverpool peo .

Our trip was well worth it as my wife git her ilr grab tes with 1 hour. We arrived early and was seeing straight away as it was fairly quiet. I had 130 pages of evidence excluding my wage slips.

The staff was really helpful, they just asked me all the questions and when I handed over all the documentation they asked my wife to go for biometric and when we came back it took 20 mins for our documents to be returned

It's well worth paying the extra money and have peace of mind. I would recommend if you have all the paperwork then go to peo.

Our appointment was on Thursday and we got the biometric card in Monday. I am well impressed with the service.

If any if you guys need any Info I ll be more than happy to assist you.

Good luck

onabanjo

Re: Peo @ Liverpool

Post by onabanjo » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:35 pm

wkdwaves wrote:Ho guys! Just to share my experience with everyone.

I had to apply for my wife ilr as she was ova spouse visa and we went to Liverpool peo .

Our trip was well worth it as my wife git her ilr grab tes with 1 hour. We arrived early and was seeing straight away as it was fairly quiet. I had 130 pages of evidence excluding my wage slips.

The staff was really helpful, they just asked me all the questions and when I handed over all the documentation they asked my wife to go for biometric and when we came back it took 20 mins for our documents to be returned

It's well worth paying the extra money and have peace of mind. I would recommend if you have all the paperwork then go to peo.

Our appointment was on Thursday and we got the biometric card in Monday. I am well impressed with the service.

If any if you guys need any Info I ll be more than happy to assist you.

Good luck
Congratulations for your ILR
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.