ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pls help salary earning issue for ILR -limited company direc

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Viva14
Newly Registered

Pls help salary earning issue for ILR -limited company direc

Post by Viva14 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:31 pm

Hi,

I need urgent guidance from this forum as I need to go for ILR in next two weeks.

I have been working as director for limited company since last 1 year and I am drawing salary and dividend. The issue I have is when I was with drawing salary from business bank account I was with drawing gross salary from business account and transferring to personal account and then paying paye tax from personal account. Very recently I have realised that I am doing incorrectly. Is their anything I can do rectify this?

Pls suggest if this effects my ILR application as payslip gross match to the business bank account but not the net earnings.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Vamshi

Viva14
Newly Registered

Re: Pls help salary earning issue for ILR -limited company d

Post by Viva14 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:35 pm

Thank you for your help in advance.

Viva14
Newly Registered

Re: Pls help salary earning issue for ILR -limited company d

Post by Viva14 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:37 am