ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

postal to premium upgrade request

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

saj626

postal to premium upgrade request

Post by saj626 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:05 pm

Dear Forum members please share your success stories here

I have requested to upgrade on 3rd june however no response from UKVI.
Please update here.

Many thanks

sgudiwa1
Newly Registered

Re: postal to premium upgrade request

Post by sgudiwa1 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:54 am

Dear Friends,
I also have upgraded postal to premium on 15th June. No response yet.
Please update any success stories of upgrade.
Many thanks!!!!!
Kind Regards
-Siva

saj626

Post by saj626 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:13 pm

sgudiwa1 wrote:Dear Friends,
I also have upgraded postal to premium on 15th June. No response yet.
Please update any success stories of upgrade.
Many thanks!!!!!
Kind Regards
-Siva
Did you have case reference? and have you done your biometric?

SetO guy

Post by SetO guy » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:14 pm

I was planning to. But seems like even that is delayed.

I read in the application form that if UKVI does not respond but 5pm, then consider not upgraded.

Have you checked your bank accounts if the money was deducted. That might help weekdays happening. Please let me know, so I can apply too

saj626

Post by saj626 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:34 pm

SetO guy wrote:I was planning to. But seems like even that is delayed.

I read in the application form that if UKVI does not respond but 5pm, then consider not upgraded.

Have you checked your bank accounts if the money was deducted. That might help weekdays happening. Please let me know, so I can apply too
DEAR SET O

i have tried 3 times but no luck i guess it is because i didnt have my case reference i have posted on 3rd may still have not received acknowledgement letter and biometric enrolment letter. its going to be 7 weeks tomorrow since i have posted my application
As per guideline only 5 request accepted between 8am to 12 midday monday to thursday.

shark118
Newly Registered

Post by shark118 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:44 am

I have tried to apply a couple of times but my application has been rejected. The email I've got from the PU team said that my application is not eligible for an upgrade and will therefore continue to be processed in the postal route. They haven't explained why my application has been rejected.

bauzy
Nigeria

Post by bauzy » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:42 am

I requested for an upgrade on 15/08/16 and ukvi sent me this
Dear Sir/Madam,­

­

Thank you for your re­quest for a premium u­pgrade for your appli­cation.
We can confirm that ­your application is p­rovisionally eligible­ for an upgrade.

Your application is c­urrently held elsewhe­re within the Home Of­fice and your applica­tion has been request­ed today from the rel­evant team.

Upon receipt, we will­ review your applicat­ion and if eligible w­e will process the pa­yment and look to con­sider your applicatio­n within 5 working da­ys.

A decision on your ap­plication may take lo­nger than 5 working d­ays. This could happe­n if further enquirie­s are needed or addit­ional documents are r­equired.

Your application will­ be considered by the­ Liverpool Premium Se­rvice Centre. If you ­have chosen to attend­ in person, then this­ will be at the Liver­pool Premium Service ­Centre. Once we have ­confirmed your applic­ation is eligible for­ an upgrade, we will ­advise you of the ava­ilability for an appo­intment at the Liverp­ool Premium Service C­entre.

If your application i­s not eligible then w­e will notify you by ­email.

We are unable to resp­ond to general enquir­ies or provide an upd­ate on the progress o­f your application.

We request you do not­ contact us whilst we­ are processing your ­application.

­

Regards­
Premium Upgrade Team. I am still waiting for ukvi to accept my upgrade as the money is still in my account

saj626

Post by saj626 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:24 pm

Hello bauzy any update ?

KhanNW

Post by KhanNW » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:10 am

saj626 wrote:Hello bauzy any update ?
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 32-20.html

KhanNW

Post by KhanNW » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:35 am

Hi Saj626,

I had a few questions and your reply will help as you had upgraded the application.

I upgraded the application 2.5 weeks ago. No response yet. Just wanted to ask

Did you recieved payment deduction e-mail prior to decision made e-mail or it was together?

Did they deducted the money same day they had made decision?

What time of the day did you recieved the decision made (and payment deducted e-mail if separate) e-mail. Thank you

raj2323
Newly Registered

Post by raj2323 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:53 am

I also applied for premium upgrade for my SET LR postal application on 28/9/16.
received the acknowledgement email of provisionally eligible for an upgrade on 29/9/16-10.23a.m
Emailed them for past 2 days if I'm fully eligible or they got the application from storage with no response.
Don't think we are getting the service that we deserve for paying £1875, increase of £500 from last year and additional £400- legal form of bribery for express decision.
I've got travelling arrangement on 27/10 and very worried when I will get a decision for my application.

saj626

Post by saj626 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:26 pm

KhanNW wrote:Hi Saj626,

I had a few questions and your reply will help as you had upgraded the application.

Did you recieved payment deduction e-mail prior to decision made e-mail or it was together?

What time of the day did you recieved the decision made (and payment deducted e-mail if separate) e-mail. Thank you
Dear khan

They took 6 working days to approve my application. They deducted money same day as they approve my application. I got decision email around 1.35 pm. I didnt receive any email regarding payment. Ist email when they accepted premium upgrade 2nd email when they approved my ILR.

I hope they will approve your application soon..
Good luck

KhanNW

Post by KhanNW » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:02 am

saj626 wrote:
KhanNW wrote:Hi Saj626,

Dear khan

They took 6 working days to approve my application. They deducted money same day as they approve my application. I got decision email around 1.35 pm. I didnt receive any email regarding payment. Ist email when they accepted premium upgrade 2nd email when they approved my ILR.

I hope they will approve your application soon..
Good luck
Thank you Saj626 for the information and best wishes

Purdamit

Post by Purdamit » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:37 pm

shark118 wrote:I have tried to apply a couple of times but my application has been rejected. The email I've got from the PU team said that my application is not eligible for an upgrade and will therefore continue to be processed in the postal route. They haven't explained why my application has been rejected.
Hi,
Did Home office tell the exact reason why your application ia not eligible for upgrade. Have you received the decision from home office via postal route and how many days did it take.

emiemi
Newly Registered

Post by emiemi » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:31 pm

can anyone tell me who has been successful with this request tell me what exact time of day they applied?
I applied at exactly 8am and one second and was not successful. However I read on this forum that someone got a response THE FOLLOWING day after applying. which only proves that the home office are not going by their rules of only picking the first 5 from 8am. I don't suspect them of really following their rules. So should I just apply continually through out the day as obviously applying at 8am on the dot does not work?!

emiemi
Newly Registered

Post by emiemi » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:36 pm

bauzy wrote:I requested for an upgrade on 15/08/16 and ukvi sent me this
Dear Sir/Madam,­

­

We can confirm that ­your application is p­rovisionally eligible­ for an upgrade.

Your application is c­urrently held elsewhe­re within the Home Of­fice and your applica­tion has been request­ed today from the rel­evant team.

Upon receipt, we will­ review your applicat­ion and if eligible w­e will process the pa­yment and look to con­sider your applicatio­n within 5 working da­ys.

A decision on your ap­plication may take lo­nger than 5 working d­ays. This could happe­n if further enquirie­s are needed or addit­ional documents are r­equired.

Your application will­ be considered by the­ Liverpool Premium Se­rvice Centre. If you ­have chosen to attend­ in person, then this­ will be at the Liver­pool Premium Service ­Centre. Once we have ­confirmed your applic­ation is eligible for­ an upgrade, we will ­advise you of the ava­ilability for an appo­intment at the Liverp­ool Premium Service C­entre.

We are unable to resp­ond to general enquir­ies or provide an upd­ate on the progress o­f your application.

­

Regards­
Premium Upgrade Team. I am still waiting for ukvi to accept my upgrade as the money is still in my account

Hi Bauzy
what time of day did you apply for the fast track? as i did it at 8am on the dot with no luck. i dont trust that they are actually picking the first 5 from 8am as there is no way people beat me!!

ZYK
Newly Registered
China

Post by ZYK » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:35 pm

Hi, not sure if you had any luck in the end? I sat there with over 10 e-mail drafts this morning sending them off one by one from 7:57 to 8:00am, and still no success. Really makes me wonder why the hell I'm even trying, might as well withdraw my application!
emiemi wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:36 pm
bauzy wrote:I requested for an upgrade on 15/08/16 and ukvi sent me this
Dear Sir/Madam,­

­

­

Regards­

Hi Bauzy
what time of day did you apply for the fast track? as i did it at 8am on the dot with no luck. i dont trust that they are actually picking the first 5 from 8am as there is no way people beat me!!

Faheeemnow789
Newly Registered

Post by Faheeemnow789 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:10 pm

Dear friends

I submitted my premium upgrade on 10 October 2017. But they replied on 16 October that u are not eligible for PU.

I applied tier 1 ent extension in June 17 and in
September I varied to Set LR.

Kindly any one can tell why they said u are not eligible?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:15 pm

Faheeemnow789 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:10 pm
Dear friends

I submitted my premium upgrade on 10 October 2017. But they replied on 16 October that u are not eligible for PU.

I applied tier 1 ent extension in June 17 and in
September I varied to Set LR.

Kindly any one can tell why they said u are not eligible?
Because there might be a need to investigate your business activity and genuineness under Tier 1E before granting ILR
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

mavi1
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by mavi1 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:50 pm

Hi friends,
I have one question that to switch postal to premium service can we send payment form via post?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:42 pm

mavi1 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:50 pm
Hi friends,
I have one question that to switch postal to premium service can we send payment form via post?
If the upgrade is accepted, then they tell you what to do.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

mavi1
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by mavi1 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:10 am

Thanx Zimba88
Actually my solicitor sent payment form via post as my upgrade was successful. He said thts the same thing either u send via post or email. its been now more than 2 weeks but no response and HO didn't deduct payment from my account too. So worried. :(

LukeNewman
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Post by LukeNewman » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:23 am

I have been applying for postal to Premium Upgrade most mornings at 8am for about a month. Some mornings I sent it at 7:59am, some mornings at 8:00am and others at 8:01am. I emailed them on 14 different mornings in total. I only received the standard reply that has been quoted on this board until yesterday when I got a response saying that my request has been accepted and they are requesting my documents from storage.

I assume everyone emails at 8:00am on the dot and with only 20 upgrade places a week this is why I had to email so many times. If you have sent off your form and have not got a response then just keep trying. I had almost given up hope but it eventually worked.

mavi1
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by mavi1 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:13 pm

Hi...can somebody suggest me that I applied by post for ILR after 6 years descretionary leave on 29th August 2017 and did biometric on 25th Sept 2017 but didn't get anything yet.
I requested to switch postal to premium with no attending personally on 31st oct 2017 and same day I received acknowledgement but After that nothing I received.
My ques is
Is it right to request ti switch now from postal to premium with personal attending on window? Or should I wait Dec month and then apply? I don't know normally how long it takes after biometrics? so confused 😕