ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous earning for less than 12 months

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yavooz

Previous earning for less than 12 months

Post by yavooz » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:10 pm

Hi all,

I'll be applying for ILR. My question is about the previous earnings.
I spent the first 2 months of the last 12 months (before the application) working as self employed.
since then i've got my own ltd company.

Is it alright to just ignore the first 2 months and clain income for the remaining 10 months? So that i don't have to collect documents for that 2 months period. would make things much easier for me.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Previous earning for less than 12 months

Post by UKBALoveStory » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:29 pm

yavooz wrote:Hi all,

I'll be applying for ILR. My question is about the previous earnings.
I spent the first 2 months of the last 12 months (before the application) working as self employed.
since then i've got my own ltd company.

Is it alright to just ignore the first 2 months and clain income for the remaining 10 months? So that i don't have to collect documents for that 2 months period. would make things much easier for me.
The short answer is yes. The longer version is. you need to qualify on a point based system, you can use only one month income if you qualify based on that.
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.