ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refund or adjust the fee?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shbaz
Newly Registered

refund or adjust the fee?

Post by shbaz » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:29 pm

any body know it that when one ur application as tier4 is in process in home office and you r waiting for your decision and meanwhile you have completed your ten year and you put your new application in home office as 10y base so they (home office) will adjust the fee in new application or not? i read some where online that they will adjust previous application fee (which is still in process) in new application of 10y!! is it right or any body has faced like that situation? please let me know about it! thanks in advance!!

c4551m
Pakistan

Re: refund or adjust the fee?

Post by c4551m » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:34 pm

well I am in the same situation, I varied my application and sent the payment difference through cheque, but Home office refunded back the first application payment ( FLRO ), and wrote me back to make the payment again, which I have done it , but the cheque hasn't been taken out yet, its like 2 weeks now.
Flro applied 23.02.14
Varied application to SET LR 3.3.14
Biometrics done 24.3.14
Approval 24.7.14
Docs received 28.7,14

migrant80

Re: refund or adjust the fee?

Post by migrant80 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:54 pm

I also varied my tier1 ent application int set lr and sent them letter explaining and even told them page 36 of guidence by home office of specific forms and procedures clearly says in case of variation fee should be adjusted.but theyalso return my application as invalid due to non payment of fee.
Anyway I made payment again and send them a complaint and waiting for any reply.