ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Savings required for ILR spouse visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rahizoj
Newly Registered

Savings required for ILR spouse visa

Post by rahizoj » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:18 pm

Hi All,
Hope you doing well!
I m having ILR visa and having annual salary around 25k and i m planning to get marry and my wife is in india (she never came to UK before) so how much savings needs to be in my account?

Many Thanks in advance :)

Casa

Re: Savings required for ILR spouse visa

Post by Casa » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:35 pm

As you are able to meet the £18,600 minimum annual earnings you aren't required to have savings.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

rahizoj
Newly Registered

Re: Savings required for ILR spouse visa

Post by rahizoj » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:09 pm

Thanks casa for your prompt reply :)
and would you able to tell me that does my wife need to show her bank balance? and what documents she require to apply for visa?

again thanks a lot for ur kind help.