ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET O Questions on Finger Prints

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

back2uk2

SET O Questions on Finger Prints

Post by back2uk2 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:39 am

Hello,

Can somebody please clarify this for me :-

Questions on SET-O form :-

10.13 Date your fingerprints were taken
10.14 Give details where your fingerprints were taken, including the town or city and country

I am writing here the details relevant to my second Tier 2 visa which I got within UK, however I am confused on the below question :-

10.15 Give details of the British diplomatic post(s) involved if the application(s) was or were
made abroad

My first visa was issued from my home country , do I need to specify relevant High Commission in here.

Thanks.

Nzekells

Re: SET O Questions on Finger Prints

Post by Nzekells » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:52 am

Hello,
You just need to pick one of the instances of giving ur biometric fingerprints. In this case, u can use the UK date for 2nd T2 visa. But if u can't remember it, go with the home country date (which u are likely to remember). 10.15 as you list refers to this last instance.
Opinion is researchedly mine!

back2uk2

Re: SET O Questions on Finger Prints

Post by back2uk2 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:55 am

Thanks Nzekells for clarification, I do remember the UK's date so I will mention that and then will leave 10.15 as blank.