ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (Protection) Route applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Tiwi
Newly Registered

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by Tiwi » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:31 pm

DoctorJay wrote:Hi there,could u plz assist me how to fill set(p) form to add dependents as there is no space ,should i add extra sheet,plz plz
Hi DoctorJay, the form gives guidance on this, you'll see it says;
"If you have answered yes to question 3.1, please give their details below. Please make sure that you have completed question 3.9 to show whether you are applying for settlement for any members of your family. If you need more space please continue on another sheet and send it with your application."

All the best in your application

DoctorJay
Newly Registered

Post by DoctorJay » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:50 pm

Scar_Face wrote:Application Sent: 15 Sept 2014 - Set (P) Route
Application Received by UKBA: 17 Sept 2014
Biometric Letter Received: ---
Enrolled Biometrics: ---
Approval Letter Received: ---
BRP Card Received: ---
could u plz how to fill set p form

Masi75
Newly Registered

Post by Masi75 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:33 pm

@ Doctor jay
Why do u need help to fill the form isn't it that you have sent your application already? How many forms do u want to sent :?:

Scar_Face
Newly Registered

Post by Scar_Face » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:17 pm

destiny2014 wrote:
Scar_Face wrote:Application Sent: 15 Sept 2014 - Set (P) Route
Application Received by UKBA: 17 Sept 2014
Biometric Letter Received: ---
Enrolled Biometrics: ---
Approval Letter Received: ---
BRP Card Received: ---

Hi, Scar_Face! Welcome you in!
@destiny 214 - Thanx, happy 2b here !

destiny2014

Post by destiny2014 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:55 pm

dgal wrote:@Destiny im also very worried, I applied on the 10th so a week after you, and still nothing. Have u tried to call them??
I just reviewed P35 and I found you applied on 10/07 instead of 10/06. I think you may have made a mistake.Anyway you dont need to worry as you have only waited for less than 3 months while I have waited for nearly 4 months.You just sit back and relax and I‘ll go to cry.:-(

dgal
Newly Registered

Post by dgal » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:52 am

@destiny2014, I didnt apply in July- the home office received my application on the 10/06/14 ( 10th of June). when I wrote my first post Hwima read it as 10th July which is the same time as his wife 's application- next friday I would have waited 4 full months, Apparently the home office are working on June so I reckon u will have yours early next week

Hwima
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Post by Hwima » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:53 pm

dgal wrote:@destiny2014, I didnt apply in July- the home office received my application on the 10/06/14 ( 10th of June). when I wrote my first post Hwima read it as 10th July which is the same time as his wife 's application- next friday I would have waited 4 full months, Apparently the home office are working on June so I reckon u will have yours early next week
Hi Guys

I haven't been able to check in as often so I'm behind with the latest events. I'd also like to apologise for the info that was misleading; after further enquiries, the recent approval I mentioned was on Discretionary Leave grounds not ILR under Protection Route. It appears something is holding things up at the HO, perhaps the internal changes between offices. My colleague is still waiting after 11 months. Not sure if they have told me everything because that's quite long considering the SET(P) is the form is one of the shortest and simplest.

destiny2014

Post by destiny2014 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:56 pm

dgal wrote:@destiny2014, I didnt apply in July- the home office received my application on the 10/06/14 ( 10th of June). when I wrote my first post Hwima read it as 10th July which is the same time as his wife 's application- next friday I would have waited 4 full months, Apparently the home office are working on June so I reckon u will have yours early next week
After I read your post,I thought things sounded quite
promising.However after Hwima‘s, my heart sank a bit.Anyway,we got to be optimistic.:-)

dgal
Newly Registered

Post by dgal » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:18 pm

Not to worry love I still think you shud stay by the door, I think u will have it by/on Wednesday. So fingers crossed. We need something its really quite on this blog these days.

destiny2014

Post by destiny2014 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:01 pm

dgal wrote:Not to worry love I still think you shud stay by the door, I think u will have it by/on Wednesday. So fingers crossed. We need something its really quite on this blog these days.

Thank you,darling! Hopefully next week I‘ll bring good
news to this thread and be followed by you!

destiny2014

Post by destiny2014 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:24 pm

[quote="dgal"]Not to worry love I still think you shud stay by the door, I think u will have it by/on Wednesday. So fingers crossed. We need something its really quite on this blog these days.[/quote

Hi,dgal and all the other friends! I come with good news.Today I received an email from my solicitor saying both I and my son have been granted indefinite leave to remain.My documents are still with my solicitor.I‘m very happy to hear that. Now my another journey starts.Thank you for your company and valuable information.
My timeline is as follows for your reference.

Application posted on 03/06/2014

Received on 04/06/2014

Biometric letter received from the solicitor on 13/06/2014

Biometrics enrolled on 14/06/2014

Status documents received 06/10/2014

Tomorrow I‘m going to collect the documents.Not sure
if the BRP card is also received. Good luck to you all! Currently the waiting time is 4 months or so.

dgal
Newly Registered

Post by dgal » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:21 pm

@Destiny CONGRATS!!!!!! see I told you not to worry ( didnt I say early this week?) Im happy for you love, I hope I get some news too.

destiny2014

Post by destiny2014 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:20 pm

dgal wrote:@Destiny CONGRATS!!!!!! see I told you not to worry ( didnt I say early this week?) Im happy for you love, I hope I get some news too.

Thank you,darling! I know you‘re a brilliant predictor.
And yours is bound to be round the corner.
Today I got the approval letter and the BRP card at the same time from the solicitor. The date of issue is 02/10/2014.
Sooner or later everyone‘s waiting will come to an end.Just wait patiently!:-):-)

Hwima
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Post by Hwima » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:10 am

destiny2014 wrote:
dgal wrote:@Destiny CONGRATS!!!!!! see I told you not to worry ( didnt I say early this week?) Im happy for you love, I hope I get some news too.

Today I got the approval letter and the BRP card at the same time from the solicitor. The date of issue is 02/10/2014.
Sooner or later everyone‘s waiting will come to an end.Just wait patiently!:-):-)
Congrats!
Wish you all the best!

Hwima
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Post by Hwima » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:16 am

dgal wrote:Not to worry love I still think you shud stay by the door, I think u will have it by/on Wednesday. So fingers crossed. We need something its really quite on this blog these days.
Well! Well! How did you pull that one off? Guess you're guarding the door even more now you have the prediction formula right. LOL

destiny2014

Post by destiny2014 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:30 pm

Hwima wrote:
destiny2014 wrote:

Congrats!
Wish you all the best!

Thank you for your warm company,my friend! Now your wife‘s is one months away or more likely less than one month.

destiny2014

Post by destiny2014 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:32 pm

Hwima wrote:
Well! Well! How did you pull that one off? Guess you're guarding the door even more now you have the prediction formula right. LOL
Hwima,you naughty boy!:-)

Blessedd
Newly Registered

Post by Blessedd » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:44 pm

@Destiny2014 congrats and all the best for the future im still waiting any predictions when mine is coming??? hahahahaha posted mine 2 weeks after yours im still standing by that door!! again congrats.

Blessedd
Newly Registered

Post by Blessedd » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:52 pm

any pridictions for me dgal?? :D :D lol

Scar_Face
Newly Registered

Post by Scar_Face » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:55 pm

Solicitor Application.

1) Hi all l want to know does my acknowledgement/BRP letter go to my solicitor or it comes to me direct?
2) Finger prints taken 7 years ago @ Lunar Hse, croydon asylum unit, do i need new fingerprints for BRP?
3) Checked royal mail track & trace & i see home office received my documents, but no acknowledgment.
4) What is home office telephone contact number 2 find out about my documents (liverpool ) ?

Thanks.

Blessedd
Newly Registered

Post by Blessedd » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:48 pm

The letter goes to your solicitor they then call you to go to the nearest post office to do your biometrics , free and yes we all had to do biometrics even if you took finger prints with your asylum claim.Hope this is helpful

Scar_Face
Newly Registered

Post by Scar_Face » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:52 am

Thanx for the info.

destiny2014

Post by destiny2014 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:32 am

Blessedd wrote:@Destiny2014 congrats and all the best for the future im still waiting any predictions when mine is coming??? hahahahaha posted mine 2 weeks after yours im still standing by that door!! again congrats.
Thank you,darling! Won‘t be long for yous. You know this Monday morning I was thinking if it didn‘t come this week then I would just set this issue aside.Who knows...

destiny2014

Post by destiny2014 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:39 am

Scar_Face wrote:Solicitor Application.

1) Hi all l want to know does my acknowledgement/BRP letter go to my solicitor or it comes to me direct?
2) Finger prints taken 7 years ago @ Lunar Hse, croydon asylum unit, do i need new fingerprints for BRP?
3) Checked royal mail track & trace & i see home office received my documents, but no acknowledgment.
4) What is home office telephone contact number 2 find out about my documents (liverpool ) ?

Thanks.
If you found the Home Office have received your documents online then thats fine.You dont need to ring them.Your documents must be with them now. In some days you will receive the biometric letter,which will be the acknowledgement as well.

Scar_Face
Newly Registered

Post by Scar_Face » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:20 pm

Thanx - Back in that feeling of always looking out for the post !