ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Short of 6 months for ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

moh1122
Newly Registered

Short of 6 months for ilr

Post by moh1122 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:42 pm

I came to uk - 2007 February till 2012 as a student then I have completed my MBA got PSW visa till 2014 September. I Applied tire 1 enterprener visa. My tire 1 visa was refused on December 2014 reason was advertising material doesn't contain my name and date .Then I have appealed to the 1st tire tribunal
Went for the hearing, appeal dismissed. Asked permission to go for upper tribunal and got permission..

Upper tribunal - 2016 February hearing its dismissed as well.

applied permission to go for court of appeal - dismissed

Last avenue is applied directly to court of appeal- 06/07/2016

Waiting for reply

I'm completing my 10years 29/ January /2017

My question are :
1-How long court of appeal take

2- how can I reach lawfully 10years.. I have 6 months to complete

3-my soliciter telling me to apply setlr

4- my wife is with me as a dependent -5years. I have a child she s 4 and half years old.

5- if I apply flr fp If refused I don't get appeal right because I don't have valid visa ..

I'm confused now .. Pls senior members help me and my family..

moh1122
Newly Registered

Re: Short of 6 months for ilr

Post by moh1122 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:22 am

Please anyone got suggestion ?? I have short time.. Soliciters are confusing me .. Please help me

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Find a T2 sponsor? FLR(FP) spurious apps to buy time are being rejected super-quickly now so that won't work.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:13 am

Maybe I am missing something but instead of fighting the different tribunal levels why didn't/don't you submit a fresh application having fixed the issues that were raised?

moh1122
Newly Registered

Post by moh1122 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:13 am

Thank you for the reply seasky and wanderer I plan to apply fresh application but my soliciter said if I get refusal again I don't get appeal rights so I can't even pass the time for ilr.. Thatsy I dnt put that.. Nowadays very hard to find tire 2 :( . I have spent lot of money in this country last 2 years

moh1122
Newly Registered

Post by moh1122 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:20 am

Thank you for the reply seasky and wanderer I plan to apply fresh application but my soliciter said if I get refusal again I don't get appeal rights so I can't even pass the time for ilr.. Thatsy I dnt put that.. Nowadays very hard to find tire 2 :( .

moh1122
Newly Registered

Post by moh1122 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:27 am

I Have submitted skeleton argument 2 days back anyways I'll pass this month and next month .. September-January I have 5 months I need to spend .. Can I apply setlr pls?

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:34 am

i might be wrong, but from where i see it, till u dont get the original refusal overturned, u are not completing any 10 years.. even if you submit new application and that is approved (there is a big if in that), you cant apply for LR as you do not have any leave since your psw expired.
like i said, i might be wrong.

moh1122
Newly Registered

Post by moh1122 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:26 pm

If Im not get permission to go for court of appeal can I go for setlr? Is anyone experianced court of appeal? How long court of appeal procedures?

moh1122
Newly Registered

Post by moh1122 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:40 pm

Olasunkanmi please give me some suggestions! Pls :(

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:39 pm

If I've understood you correctly, you are short of 5 months to complete your 10 year long residence. LR can only be applied for no earlier than 28 days before the qualifying date.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

moh1122
Newly Registered

Post by moh1122 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:07 pm

Casa wrote:If I've understood you correctly, you are short of 5 months to complete your 10 year long residence. LR can only be applied for no earlier than 28 days before the qualifying date.

Yes I have 5 months and 27 days (28days before my arrival) .. I just sent 2weeks before permission to go for court of appeal directly .. Some are saying it will take long time to get a results (God knows) .. I hope I can pass next 2 months after that i donno what to do .. What ever I'm arranging some money.. I hope this forum will give some idea to achieve my goal ..

moh1122
Newly Registered

Post by moh1122 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:58 pm

moh1122 wrote:
Casa wrote:If I've understood you correctly, you are short of 5 months to complete your 10 year long residence. LR can only be applied for no earlier than 28 days before the qualifying date.

Yes I have 5 months and 27 days (28days before my arrival) .. I just sent 2weeks before permission to go for court of appeal directly .. Some are saying it will take long time to get a results (God knows) .. I hope I can pass next 2 months after that i donno what to do .. What ever I'm arranging some money.. I hope this forum will give some idea to achieve my goal ..
Thanks a lot for ur reply...

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:01 pm

In case any reader is unclear, the forum cannot and will not advise on how to abuse or game the immigration system.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

moh1122
Newly Registered

Post by moh1122 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:51 pm

noajthan wrote:In case any reader is unclear, the forum cannot and will not advise on how to abuse or game the immigration system.

Thanks for ur reply.. I'm not abusing I'm genuinely running my business last 2 years i have clients.. My refusal reason was just advertising material n 11 of July .. I have submitted gumtree advert email proof and monro pharmacy print receipt, Hmrc welcome letter but judge said she cant except new evidence that's it .. What can I do.. I'm very scared to apply fresh application.. I cant trust ho if they refused again I don't have rights to appeal.. I need to leave the country.. I hv spent half of my life hear .. I spent lot of money and genuinely running thatsy my solicitor said go for appeal process.. If someone in same like my situation definitely they will understand me ..

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:12 pm

@moh1122, I'm not referring to you specifically.

I'm referring to the inevitable follow up questions along the lines of:
I have x months/days left and my friend says I can file for visa y and vary to visa z and my famous barrister says I can delay my biometrics and...yadda yadda yadda.

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:52 pm

noajthan wrote:@moh1122, I'm not referring to you specifically.

I have x months/days left and my friend says I can file for visa y and vary to visa z and my famous barrister says I can delay my biometrics and...yadda yadda yadda.
And what's wrong with that Mr. condescending piece of nothing. You don't have to read or answer any question that you do not wish to. People coming here for help, guidance and a bit of support are in a state of distress having spent thousands of pounds and sweat and blood to ensure a better standard of living for themselves and their families. If you can't offer advice keep your immoral moral mumbling to yourself.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Neither abuse of members nor seeking to game the system is tolerated here.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:59 pm

@nasirkhan this isn't your thread that you've jumped into solely to abuse a moderator. Post with respect or find another forum, as be assured that this won't be tolerated.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:07 pm

nasirkhan wrote:
noajthan wrote:@moh1122, I'm not referring to you specifically.

And what's wrong with that Mr. condescending piece of nothing. You don't have to read or answer any question that you do not wish to. People coming here for help, guidance and a bit of support are in a state of distress having spent thousands of pounds and sweat and blood to ensure a better standard of living for themselves and their families. If you can't offer advice keep your immoral moral mumbling to yourself.
We are not lawyers or barristers, we are not trained to be impartial, we have opinions we see a lot of folks bending the law like this, whilst it's not actually breaking the law, it's not in the spirit of the law. I for one am glad the UBVI are cottoning on to this behaviour and rejecting such frivolous application quickly.

Well done UKVI!!

HTH BIDI

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:11 pm

noajthan wrote:Neither abuse of members nor seeking to game the system is tolerated here.
And you should be garlanded for jumping in and taking cheap shots at a member asking simple questions. I will report you to the admin of this forum if such a thing exists !!!!

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:13 pm

nasirkhan wrote:
noajthan wrote:Neither abuse of members nor seeking to game the system is tolerated here.
And you should be garlanded for jumping in and taking cheap shots at a member asking simple questions. I will report you to the admin of this forum if such a thing exists !!!!
I'll have a pint of what you're on big boy!!

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:16 pm

nasirkhan wrote:
I'm not 'jumping in'. I'm moderating.
(Casa, not CR001)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:18 pm

nasirkhan wrote:
Noajthan wasn't 'jumping in and taking cheap shots', but merely made a statement stating a fact, given the very common trend we see on the forum with questions/topics like this with all and sundry (including greedy scammers 'who can get you what you want') 'jumping in' on the various ways they think to use to 'beat the system'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:47 pm

nasirkhan wrote:
@nasirkhan, take a chill pill.

If you care to read the post, instead of attacking the moderators of this Board going about their duties, you can see OP is not included in the caution.

The caution is towards those selfish applicants who systematically abuse the system, regardless of merit, often at the encouragement of fee-driven 'advisors'.

This type of activity makes it all the worse for genuine applicants to make their way through the system.
A legitimate concern believe you me, particularly in light of abuse of ILR that is reported all too frequently within the forum.