ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse FLR M

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

joanie

Spouse FLR M

Post by joanie » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:52 am

Hello moderators and everybody,
I am filling FLR M for my dependant spouse and came to the section of accommodation. Currently, we have been living in the same address from 4 and half years. Its a 4 bedroom property and we share with a family friend couple. They are also included in our old tenancy agreement and named in council tax letter. Is it okay to write that we share the house or is it going to be a problem? Is tenancy agreement in all of our name suffice for accomodation proof?
Please can anybody share their knowledge?
Thank you

Amber
Mood:

Re: Spouse FLR M

Post by Amber » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:44 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

joanie

Post by joanie » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:09 am

Hi Amber
thanks for the link. I read it but I am not sure howit defines my case. Could you please put your personal view on the above situation?
Thanks

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:34 am

Insofar as you have adequate accommodation it should be fine. Get a letter from your joint tenants to say it's ok for your spouse to reside there.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

joanie

Post by joanie » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:20 pm

Thanks Amber
My spouse does have his name in council tax letter and tenancy agreement. Will these two letter suffice for accomodation proof?

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:49 pm

Yes.