ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Successful PEO/PSC ILR applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

saeedafridi123
Newly Registered

Re: Successful PEO/PSC ILR applications

Post by saeedafridi123 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:01 pm

Hi guys we are a group of people whose families were effected by the pre july rules that were changed in april 2014. which made it impossible for families to apply for 2 years rather 5 years visa.anyone wants to join us to challenge this rule in high court should come forward and can contact me on my number :07983572444.?
>

phoenix3123

Post by phoenix3123 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:25 pm

Hi Guys,

Success at Croydon.

Appointment time was at 9:30 am on Monday ( 09/02/15) But due to heavy traffic went in at 9:45am. Was really worried :( about missing the appointment. Literally ran from the Whingift car park :shock: Luckily the security guys let us in without asking any questions.
Straight to main counter to verify the appointment and was issued token. The staff were very welcoming.

Token was called out at 10 am to the registration counter, took about 10 mins to check the documents and the lady asked to put the application form, original support documents and photocopies in a folder and enrolled for the biometric.

Called for biometric in about 5 mins, which took about 10 mins and the lady at the biometric took the folder with application form and the documents. Then we were asked to either wait in the cafe for about 60-90mins or can go out. If you are going out they ask for the phone number to contact once the documents are ready for collection.

We decided to wait in the cafe, starring at the monitor :roll: every seconds. Our no. was called out near to 12pm. The lady at the counter told that the application has been appproved and asked us to check the details and ensure we got our all our orginals

Got the BRP in recorded mail today (11/02/15) evening

1. Category: Tier 2 General
2. Number of dependents: 1
3. Tot. cost: £2986
4. PEO branch: Croydon
5. Documents provided
 Section 1 – Application details:
• Passport – Current & Old
• BRP
 Section 2 – Dependant details:
• Passport
• BRP
 Section 4 - Knowledge of language and life in the UK
• Life in the UK certificate ( Main applicant + Dependant
• Degree Certificate – Main Applicant
• UK Naric letter
• Degree Certificate – Dependant
 Section 5 - Home & Finances
• Employer reference letter
• Last 3 months bank statement
• Last 3 months payslips
• P60 for past 5 years
 Section 6 – Immigration History
• Employer letter – Absence from the UK
• Death certificate
 Section 8 – Photographs
• 2 photographs each – Main applicant + Dependant
 Additional Documents
• Personal letter
• Dependant co-habitation evidence :
o Council tax bill ( 2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2104-2015)
o Home contents insurance ( 2013-2014, 2014-2015)
o Electoral letter (main applicant & dependant)
o Landlord reference letter
o Joint account bank statement
o Home office BRP letter (main applicant & dependant)
o Marriage certificate

Also enclosed the photocopies of the support documents

Simple thanks is not good enough to this forum. Been a member since 5 years. There is always someone who helped me out . Long live Immigration board Forum. Keep up the good work guys.
Please do not hesitate to contact me If required any help from me. I will try to help you as best as I can

All the very best to all future applicants :P

leavetoremain

Post by leavetoremain » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:09 pm

leavetoremain wrote:Successful application and nearly kicked out of the building :)

1. Category: Tier 2 Migrant to ILR (applied 23 days before 5 years completion)
2. Number of dependants: 1
3. Total Cost: £2986 only :shock:
5. Form : Set(O)
6. Documents provided:

Don't go through Solicitor unless your case is.complicated. Don't listen to anyone who says you must apply ILR for child if born in the UK and has a foreign passport. Don't worry about working for your previous employer during notice period under new CoS.

- Print out of the appointment email
- Payment Sheet
- Application form SET (O) With Photographs (45 mm x 35 mm)
- Passports (Current and Previous)
- Biometric Residence Permit
- Life in the UK Test Certificates
- Degree Certificates
-Marriage Certificate
- Last 6 months Bank Statements (Dependent)
-Council Tax Statements
-NHS Registration Cards
–12 months Payslips
–12 months Bank Statement
- P60s
-certificates of employment

Check-in - 13:50
Reception - 14:00
Registration - 14:15
Biometrics - 14:30
Awaiting consideration - 14:35 - 16:45
Caseworker calls me asking where the employment docs are - which were in the file :shock:
Under consideration - 16:50
Pick up call - 17:45
Checkout - 18:00 :)
Update: Submitted P60s for 4 years.

meerkats
Newly Registered

Post by meerkats » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:50 pm

Hi everyone - I posted here back in 2012 when I was preparing my Tier 1 renewal and am back having been granted ILR this week. Thanks to everyone who took the time to share their experiences here, every data point is useful in building up a picture so I thought I'd share mine too. Good luck to everyone out there perusing these boards! As you see below, my documentation papers were not particularly consistent so I hope it might reassure others who are in a similar position.

1. Category: Set O Tier 1 (General) Route
2. Number of dependants: 0
3. Total cost: £1493
5. Documents provided:
  • 1 Application Form - Set (O) Version 10/14
    2 Passport
    3 Biometric Card
    4 2 Recent Photographs
    5 Online payment receipts + confirmation screen print off
    6 Previous Earnings and UK Experience: a. Assorted collection of payslips from 2 different employers for 8 of the 12 months
    7 Previous Earnings and UK Experience: b. Printed and signed e-payslips from current employer covering months 6 - 12 (they switched to online-only payslips, some duplication with above)
    8 Previous Earnings and UK Experience: c. Letters from HR from each of my employers with breakdown of what I had been paid, when
    9 Previous Earnings and UK Experience: d. Mismatched collection of bank statements - months 1-8 printed off in branch, but looked worryingly like an online print out, and months 9-12 printed off personally, as HSBC started to allow you to access formal looking PDF versions of statements from September. For good measure, also threw in a letter that HSBC offered to print for me, confirming my account details, and stating that as of date x, my balance was y.
    10 Life in UK Pass Certificate
    11 Letters from UKBA when I got granted my work permit, then my Tier 1 to prove my legal status prior to the 5 years
    12 A schedule I prepared myself detailing my absences from the UK, with an added column of how many days I was out of the UK (including the date of departure and arrival)

For good measure I also lugged around my degree certificate (just in case), some utility bills as I had moved in the past year and my documents all had different addresses on them + all sorts of other bits and bobs.
6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years: None. I left section 6.3 blank and didn't print off any flight tickets or anything for this and it doesn't seem to have mattered
7. Any Additional Comments: I had a simple case but was a bit worried about not submitting documents about my trips out of the country and that I didn't have a simple set of 12 of anything when proving my earnings. I didn't use a lawyer.
  • In terms of timings:
    I arrived at Lunar House around 11:50 for a 12:30 appointment, but got ushered through anyway.
    Past the security, got checked into the system by 12:15, biometrics taken (by a rather incompetent/nervous lady who told me to put the wrong hand on the scanner, got flustered and had to call a colleague over) by 12:35.
    Then the waiting began (I chose to wait at the cafe), staring at the screens as other posts have described. Felt like being in an airport. The screens show a cycle of slides, one for each stage, with a grid of case numbers under each. You wait each time it cycles, for your number to have moved up in the list, or onto the next stage. Sometimes cases after you jump ahead, but everyone's trying to relax and not think about it too much.
    My application was 'Under consideration' at 13:40... and ready for collection at 14:20.
    Total time taken: 2.5 hours.
Other than the biometrics lady, everyone was really pleasant and obviously familiar with calming down and putting us stressed out applicants at ease. The waiting area was full of families, couples, and people with their legal advisors telling them not to worry. For some reason I was surprised that we were all allowed on our phones, but that definitely helped the time pass.

ToneGen

Post by ToneGen » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:26 am

Hi Meerakat,
I have a quick question for you my appointment is today early reply will help me
Even I am leaving 6.3 empty, hovewer just before that in section 6 after the table of absences it says
Evidence of all work-related absences (including paid annual leave) is required from those applying under:
• Tier 1 (General);

I have had 2 work related trips outside UK For 5 days each time.
I am not producing any letter for this. My overall absence from UK IS just around 100 days. Do you think that could cause any issues?

Appreciate your help

anni_banni
Newly Registered

Post by anni_banni » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:18 am

Hi Meerakats,

Congratulations on your successful application. Can you please share what dates you put under 6.1 of Set o form:

6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first
entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.

I am only asking if you had switched your category to Tier 1 within UK.

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

Post by haiksuresh » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:42 pm

meerkats wrote: 9 Previous Earnings and UK Experience: d. Mismatched collection of bank statements - months 1-8 printed off in branch, but looked worryingly like an online print out, and months 9-12 printed off personally, as HSBC started to allow you to access formal looking PDF versions of statements from September. For good measure, also threw in a letter that HSBC offered to print for me, confirming my account details, and stating that as of date x, my balance was y.
Hi meerkats,
Could you please confirm whether hsbc online Pdf statements color print outs are sufficient to submit for the application ?

Regards,
Suresh

sabavnk
Newly Registered

Post by sabavnk » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:16 am

Thanks for all support.

1. Category: Tier 1 General
2. Number of dependents: 0
3. Tot. cost: £1496
5. Documents provided: Arranged in Below order
6. Appointment and Payment confirmation letter
7. Previous & Current Passports
8. BRP cards
9. Application form (SET(0))
10. Life in UK test
11. Employee letter
12. 12 months Payslips
13. 12 months Bank statement
14. Marriage Certificate [ To prove my absences for 110 days].

1 Set of photocopy of for above ones 7(first & last page only), 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 .

Enter: 2.45pm
Case registered: 2.50pm
Case submitted: 3.00pm
Biometeric: 3.10pm.
Ready for Collection: 5.40pm.

kimmy86
Newly Registered

Post by kimmy86 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:53 am

I am very confused where to make this post with all these different posts. My husband is coming to the end of his 2year leave to remain on his biometric card. Where and how does he apply to extend this?? There is no information on the gov website explaining this. Ive come across the flrm application or is it the replacement form. Please please help if you know the process thankyou.

askhan

Post by askhan » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:20 pm

Hi Dear,

Would please explain in bit more detail.

what is your visa status?
what is his current visa?

Thanks
A
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

akshiuk
Newly Registered

Successful PEO/PSC ILR applications

Post by akshiuk » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:44 am

1. Category.: Tier 1 (G) with initial Tier 2(ICT)
2. Number of dependents.: 1
3. Total cost.£2986
4. PEO branch.: Solihull
5. Documents provided.:
- Payment Sheet
- Application form SET (O) With Photographs
- Passport (Current and Previous) - Both me and dependent
- Biometric Residence Permit - Both me and dependent
- Life in the UK Test Certificate - for both
- Last 12 Months bank statements + salary slips
- 5 years P60
- Tier 2 (ICT) Salary slips + Bank Statements (please note: I did not have any letter from previous employer confirming employment or holidays etc.)
– Marriage Certificate
- Degree Certificate for dependent - English Skills
– List of Holidays + Holiday Letter from current employer
– 2 Years' cohabitation documents: 3 for each quarter over the past 2 years (24 documents in total)

6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years.: Total 130 days absence
7. Any Additional Comments.: See below:

We parked in John Lewis car park and Dominion court is across the road. The PEO is next to Taylor Wimpey's office. We reached about 45 minutes before the appointment but were still admitted. After an airport style check (bags, pockets etc.) we were allocated a token number and asked to wait in the reception. After waiting for around 20 mins I was called to the counter where a friendly young man asked me about application category and asked me if I could handover all documents. Please note that he specifically asked me for photocopies as well. I had taken copies of all the important documents (and all passport pages which had any stamps on them) and had a separate folder prepared just in case they asked me. I handed that over as well.

He checked all documents and ticked off his own checklist. We were asked to wait in the reception room where we were told we would next need to be finger printed and photographed (biometrics). There is a screen in the waiting area which displays token progress.

After about 15 minutes we were asked to go to one of the rooms for biometrics. Once done, we were asked to wait for them to confirm that biometrics were OK. After 5 minutes, they told us that we could go outside and to expect a call from them within 2 hours.

There are a number of restaurants opposite the office so we went to one of those to grab a bite to eat. We had hardly placed the order when I got a call saying that the process was almost done and I could come back in 10 minutes to collect the decision and documents. We hurriedly ate our food and I returned to the office. After security, one person asked me to go to one of the desks where the same young man was sitting. He returned all the documents and asked me to confirm the BRP details. I asked him if all was OK and he said that all was fine and our application had been approved.

I was then given the approval letter and all other documents (except the BRP and the photocopies) and asked to check if all was in order. I quickly scanned through all the documents and found all to be in order. I was told to expect the new BRPs in 10 working days.

So all in all a very good experience at the Solihull PEO- quick service and friendly staff. Thanks to the forum and its members here for providing their help and guidance throughout the way. It would not have been possible without your help.

Do let me know if anyone has any queries and I'll try to help as much as possible.

Cheers,

Akshi

Leaver

Post by Leaver » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:08 pm

I want to thank the members of the forum for their valuable time and guidance, very helpful - thank you!

1. Category.: Tier 2
2. Number of dependents.: 0
3. Total cost.£1493
4. PEO branch.: Croydon
5. Documents provided.:
- Payment Sheet
- Application form SET (O) With Photographs
- Passport (Current and Previous)
- Life in the UK Test Certificate
- Last 3 Months bank statements + 12 months salary printouts with employer signature
- Letter from current employer confirming employment, holidays, general travel for work
- IELTS for english (jan 2015)
- Absence sheet
- mortgage statement and proof of ownership
- UK drivers license
- Letter explaining my situation as per below, previous correspondence with the HO
- 2014 and 2013 council tax

6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years.: None, total 350 days absence
7. Any Additional Comments: See below:

if you read my previous posts, i had an issue with having an Exempt work visa within my 5year period. All legal firms said this breaks the Tier 2 continuity and they refused to submit the application on my behalf. However the HO was very helpful in confirming that if the Tier 2 visas run for 5 years, regardless if one is actually still employed with the employer issuing the Tier 2 visa (and visas havent been curtailed - check with HO or ask for a SAR) the continuious period is not broken. Important to have had a legal basis for the stay in the UK while not being employed already, obviously. So it is quite a specific case, but i hope this helps someone in a similar situation in the future, reading this forum. I had applied by myself in the end. But the email correspondence with a Senior Policy adviser at the HO was crucial for even considering applying. It cost nothing, and responses were accurate and timely, and all it took was an email to the official Q&A address, and patience from the Officer.

FayEng

Post by FayEng » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:28 pm

Hi
Thank you all you wonderful people for sharing your experiences. I came across this forum by accident but it has cleared my doubts by reading some experiences. I need your help here you experts.

I am planning to go for ILR in the next couple of weeks. My summary is as below

I got my Tier 1 Entry clearance from India In December 2009 and travelled to the UK . I was here in UK for few weeks and then went back and then returned. I was only searching for jobs and doing some casual work until May 2011. I made a few number of trips to India until May 2011 where I was then employed by a reputed company and continue to work with them till date. Going back for 5 years from March 2015 to March 2010 I have absences for every 12 months which can be covered by letter from employer. My only concern is for the first 12 months where I have about 120 days absence. As I was not employed during that time I will be unable to produce letter from any employer but can write self explanation letters stating that I was visiting my old widowed mom in India. All other period can be supported by letter from the employer. Do you think I will have problem when I apply as I will not have employer .Can I write explanation letters stating I was visiting my mom???? Rest of the documents are all straightforward and absence is less than 180 days in any qualifying 12 month period. Can anybody answer my question.? I dont want to apply and lose money as I already had an additional extension. My visa expires 2017 but I would like to go for it now as I have been living in UK from 2006. Please help.

FayEng

tier1o

Post by tier1o » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:50 pm

FayEng wrote:Hi
Thank you all you wonderful people for sharing your experiences. I came across this forum by accident but it has cleared my doubts by reading some experiences. I need your help here you experts.
FayEng
Dear FayEng

Wrong place, please start your question with new top in here. This thread is only for successful applicant who share their experience.

Thanks

Scarlettt
Newly Registered

Post by Scarlettt » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:29 pm

Hello all,
Got ILR today! So happy and relieved!

1. Category: Tier 1 General
2. Number of dependants: 1
3. Tot. cost: £2986
4. PEO branch: Sheffield
5. Form : Set(O)
6. Documents provided:

Payment Sheet
Covering letter
Application Form with 4 passport photos attached
Passports and BRP x 2(spouse as well)
LIUK Test x 2 (spouse)
Master's degree certs x 2 (spouse)
Payslips x 12 (first job)
Payslips x 12 (second job)
Bank statements x 12
Print out of most recent bank statement this morning, stamped by bank
Cohabitation docs x 6 for each quarter of the last two years - Mortgage letter/Bank statement/Insurance/Council tax/Voter letter
Absence docs (just one week) - travel insurance, tickets and hotel booking confirmation
P60s x 6
HMRC Tax history
HMRC Employment history

Our appointment was today at 1.30 but we arrived at about 11.45am to be on the safe side :) . And it was worth it, because we were allowed straight in. The first lady asked for the application form and passports/brps. Gave her this and she ticked off on her list. Then I proudly showed her my nicely packaged folder with everything and she said 'Alright, let me have what you want us to look at".
We were then given a ticket and asked to wait for a bit.
After about 20 minutes, we were called in for biometrics and then asked to wait again.
30 minutes later, I was called over. My heart dropped, thinking something was wrong as there were about 10 people on the screen under consideration before us.
I sat down and she said, "Congratulations, all done."
I just stared at her in shock and she laughed before asking me to confirm my details are correct for the BRP cards which will be sent in 7 days time.
Please note that in my Tier 1 applications I had been part paid/part self-employed so I expected scrutiny, added to the fact that I had two jobs.

Thanks to everyone on this forum, I really wanted to share my own experience to assist others as I have been more of a silent member for a while but all the information on here has helped me quite a lot.
Bless you lot!!!
I'll be happy to answer any questions!

:D

alex4645
Newly Registered

Post by alex4645 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:23 pm

“Guys Very Happy” – My success story :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PEO: Croydon
Date: 6 Mar 2015
Total Duration in PEO: 4.5-5 hrs. Very busy
Visa Type: Tier 2 ICT

Documents:
Passport – Originals and Photo Copies of All Pages
BRP Card – Originals and Photo Copies
Filled form Set(O)
SoC Code Check: 2139- limit is £27000 and my annual salary is above it.
Employer Letter- highlights my date of arrival, annual salary, soc code as mentioned in 2., leaves outside UK all approved and highlights they were paid and mentions i am still required in UK. Keep this on the top after the Form. Originals & Photocopies
Life in UK pass letter - Originals and Photo Copies
12 salary slips stamped by employer – Originals & Photocopies
12 bank statements - Originals & Photocopies
HMRC employee history and also have 4 years p60/p45 - Originals & Photocopies
Degree certificate. I also have IELTS certificate which i cleared on apr-2013 still valid - Originals & Photocopies
2 photos
Electoral Enrolment Page
Council Tax – 1 Year

Back Up: All tickets for travel out of UK & Some utility bills. I havent submitted these.

1)Arrived at 12 p.m to the PEO, they didn’t allowed me to enter. Went to the close by shopping mall and spent 1.30 hrs. It was warm and there were ample benches to sit
2)Went to PEO at 1.50 p.m, this time they allowed to enter followed by security check.
3)Checked in the reception and received the token number which is going to be your unique number of your fate . It was a very busy day.
4)After an hour, I was asked to go a defined desk number.
5)Was asked for the passport and BRP. The lady was very good on the other side, she asked few questions such as address to the BRP will be delivered etc.
6)She gave me plastic transparent plastic folder in which she asked me to put all the documents which I want them to check for ILR consideration.
7)I placed the online payment receipt on the top, followed by SET O form, then all originals with Employer Letter just after the form. Lastly all the photocopies.
8)Later she asked me to wait in another section for biometrics.
9)I was called for biometrics, they took my signature and photo.
10)Tool my folder and all done. Then you need to wait in the waiting room>
11)It took 4.30 hrs of wait for me. At 5.50pm my number was called with those Golden Words –ALL APPROVED.

My case was straight. Let me know for any queries.

Appreciate the complete gang of Immigration Board. You guys rock \W/. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

tier1_king
India

Post by tier1_king » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:26 pm

Scarlettt wrote: Cohabitation docs x 6 for each quarter of the last two years - Mortgage letter/Bank statement/Insurance/Council tax/Voter letter
Absence docs (just one week) - travel insurance, tickets and hotel booking confirmation

:D
Hi Scarlettt

Congrats about ur successful ILR application .

Couple of queries :
1.For cohabitation , I am planning to give 1 document (containing both mine and spouse name) for each quarter in the last year. Do we need 6 per quarter in any case ?
2. If the absence is still within 180 days per year, do we still need to give absence documents ?

Regards
tier_king

vinnydpu

Post by vinnydpu » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:03 pm

Happy to inform you guys that my ILR application at PEO Croydon on 14th March 2015 was accepted !! I have now been granted ILR.

PEO: Croydon
Date: 14 Mar 2015
Total Duration in PEO: 3 hrs.
Visa Type: Tier 2 ICT / Tier 1
Absence > 180 days - No (It was split into 2 leaves of 170 days + 110 days) :idea:

Documents:
Passport – Original and Photo Copies of Pages where stamping was done. (Not all pages).
BRP Card – Originals and Photo Copy
Filled form Set(O) (Don't carry copy please)
Self Employed Currently.

12 salary slips stamped by Accountant – Originals & Photocopies
Letter from the accountant explaining the Dividend & Salary withdrawal.
12 Personal bank statements - Originals & Photocopies
12 Business Bank Statements - Original & Copy.
P60's (or any HMRC document that shows your record for past 5 years) - Originals & Photocopies
Degree certificate & Mark Sheets - Originals & Photocopies. I did not take any test as I proved the English Language requirement in my initial Tier 1 case.
Life in UK pass letter - Original & Copy
2 photos

Leave Absence was 170 days so gave the required reason, explanation & proof in a separate letter.

1) Arrived at 10 a.m to the PEO. Did my security check & got my token number.
2) At 11 a.m., I was asked to go a defined desk number. Submitted the document.
3) I was called for biometrics soon after, they took my signature and photo.
:arrow: :!: :roll: :shock: 4) At 12.55 I received a call on my mobile from Home Office, asking me why I have not applied for dependent visa :shock: I said they will be done soon after I am granted ILR.
5) 13.10 - All approved & successful!!!!!!

In my case I was initially on Tier 2 ICT(Jan 2010 to Aug 2010). Then I switched to Tier 1 Gen (Aug 2010 to Aug 2012). Did an extension (Aug 2012 to Aug 2015) & now ILR (March 2015). My only issue was a 7 months break in 2011 which was broken into 2 parts of < 180 days.

I thank everyone on Immigration Board for all the help given.

One important point - I used an immigration advisor "http://www.noadvertisingspammer.co.uk/contact/". She is a very good advisor & her charges are not high (I checked other advisor & solicitors & hence the conclusion).

I would strongly recommend you guys to approach her if you have even slight confusion over your case representation. She has very good experience with Tier 1/2/ILR cases.

FayEng

Post by FayEng » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:31 pm

Hi Vinnydpu

Congratulations.. Thank you for sharing your experience. I will contact the advisor you have mentioned.

Fay

tk2011
Newly Registered

Post by tk2011 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:23 pm

Succesful PEO application - To God be the Glory

PEO - Glasgow
Route : Tier 1
Applied: 09-Mar-2015
BRP Received: 16- Mar-2015
Total time: in PEO 1:30 Mins

Submitted:

a. Personal bank statements showing payments made to me - 12
b. Pay slips - 12
c. Dividend vouchers - 4
d. Business bank statements showing the payments made to me - 12
e. Letter from accountant confirming the exact amount received - 1
f. Invoices generated during the earning period - 12
h. invoice summary letter from accountant:1
I. Life in the UK test

Extras - Took along but never submitted or requested.

1. P60s from previous financial years
2. UKBA letter regarding Tier-1 Extension approval – 2
3. Absence Letter
4. Company related documents
a. Company Incorporation certificate
b. VAT registration certificate
c. Company Annual Report
d. Company Tax Return form CT600 - 1
e. Corporation Tax Acknowledgement of company tax return from HMRC - 2
f. Consulting agreement with client

avodafone
Newly Registered

Post by avodafone » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:17 am

Succesful PEO application
PEO - Croydon
Route : Tier 1 General
Applied: 16-Mar-2015
Total time: in PEO 1:15 Mins

Submitted:
Section -1
1)Application form(10/2014)(checked by case worker)
2)Appointment Letter (checked by case worker)
3)Payment Sheet )(checked by case worker)
4)Two photographs )(checked by case worker)
5)BRP card )(checked by case worker)
6)Two Passports)(checked by case worker)
7)LIUK)(checked by case worker)
8)PBS summary)(checked by case worker)
9)Absence Explanation Letter(164 days))(checked by case worker)

Section-2
1)Cover letter and Reference Letter from accountant explaning about my Limited Company )(checked by case worker)
2) Pay slips - 12 )(checked by case worker)
3) Dividend vouchers - 7 )(checked by case worker)
4)Invoices-12)(checked by case worker)
5) Business bank statements showing the payments made to me - 12 )(checked by case worker)
6)Personal bank statements showing the payments made to me - 12 )(checked by case worker)
7)Profit and Loss statemnt for the company)( not checked by case worker)
8)CT 600 tax returns)(not checked by case worker)

Section 3:
1)Accountant Cima qualification and certificate )(not checked by case worker)
2)My company incorpaoration certifiacte(checked)
3)VAT registartion and other HMRC correspondence letters(checked)
4) Consulting agreement with client(checked)

Photocopies of all the above documents.
Try to keep it simple and dont load your appplication with
uneccessary documents.

All the best to everyone who is applying.

chrissys
Newly Registered

Post by chrissys » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:23 am

I am going for ILR at Solihull PEO tomorrow. Forum members please do a sense check.

So far I prepared following documents. NO dependants included in my application.

* Passport & BRP
* Payment sheet & Appointment confirmation
* Complete Set O form
* Two photographs
* 6 Months Bank Statements
* 2 Months Pay Slip stamped by current employer + 4 months from previous employer
* P60 for last 5 years
* Life in the UK test certificate
* IELTS test certificate previously used for Tier 2 application
* Letter from employer stating SOC code, sponsorship, salary and requirement in job.

Additional documents in hand
* Tenancy agreement
* Marriage Certificate
* Driving License showing current address
* Previous sponsorship certificates

I will update forum after appointment.

boopat123
Newly Registered

Post by boopat123 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:18 pm

Hello All,

1. Category. Tier 1 (4 years Tier 1 + 1 year on Tier 2 ICT)
2. Total cost. £1493
3. PEO branch. Solihull
4. Documents provided.

a. fee payment slip
b. appointment letter
c. application form
d. LIUK test certificate
e. Trinity college ESOL certificate
f. 12 months payslip and corresponding 12 months bank statements
g. 2 photographs
h. photocopies of all documents
i. passport
j. BRP
k. Points-based calculator output printout (not sure this was required)

5. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years
. NO
Many thanks everyone for your support.

Thanks
B

chrissys
Newly Registered

Post by chrissys » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:10 pm

*** UPDATE***
ILR granted this morning @Solihull PEO. Please see my message above for documents required. NONE of my additional documents were asked ! So if you are applying without any dependants 'COUNCIL TAX, TENANCY DOCUMENTS' not necessary.

Dmaswtart
Newly Registered

Post by Dmaswtart » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:58 pm

Hi,

I've been a silent member on this forum, but it has provided me a great insight into preparation of my ILR application, for which I'm extremely thankful.

Our recent ILR application was successful and I would like to share my experience which may be of help to others applying through this route. I am not the most experienced in this area, but happy to answer any questions to the best of my knowledge.

1. Category - ILR through the Tier 1 (General) Route
2. Number of dependents - 1
3. Total cost - £2986
4. PEO branch - Glasgow
5. Documents provided
a.) Set (O) Application Form, Payment Confirmation and Appointment Letter
b.) Photographs - 2 X Main Applicant and 2 X Dependent
C.) Payslips - 12 months
d.) Bank Statements - 12 months
e.) Life in the UK Test Letters - Main Applicant and Dependent
f.) English Language Knowledge - Degree Certificates for both Main Applicant and Dependent
g.) Absence Letter from Employer - Though my absences were < 180 days, since I had a letter from my Employer, I submitted it.
h.) P60's - 4 years
i.) Reference Letter - Again, I was provided one by my employer, so took it along, though I don't think it's mandatory.
j.) Passports and BRP Cards - Main Applicant and Dependent
i.) Co-habitation Evidence - 3 years Council Tax letters, 3 years Rental Agreements, 2 years Joint Account Statements (I printed locally and got it stamped by the bank)
j.) Covering Letter - To disclose 2 FPN's for littering offences. Did not go to court/result in a conviction etc. Just paid the penalty and that was the end of it. According to the form, FPN's need not be disclosed, but I did not want to leave anything to chance.
6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years - No
7. Any Additional Comments - I had carried additional cohab documents just in case. In addition to these I also carried photo copies of all the above, which I believe helped speed up the process.

I believe the most important paperwork that was of interest for those applying under this route are the Payslips, Bank Statements, Life in the UK test pass and English Language Knowledge, because that were the ones they were more keen on seeing. Also the staff were very polite and professional. The whole process took around 2 hours.

I think I have not missed anything and as said earlier feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my knowledge. All the best!

Thanks