ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Successful PEO/PSC ILR applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ILRUK2014

Re: Successful PEO/PSC ILR applications

Post by ILRUK2014 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Dear All,

Is it possible to attach a copy of passed certificate of Life in the UK test? I want to know what is the content written on the passed certificate.

Thanks a lot

internetstatic
Newly Registered

Post by internetstatic » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:26 am

Hello,

Thanks to the information so freely available on immigrationboards, I was successfully able to apply for ILR for myself and my spouse.

LR application date : 06-Nov-2014
Number of persons : 2
Venue : Liverpool
Current Status : Tier 2 ICT

Documents
4x passports (old + new)
passport photos (2+2)
BRP (1+1)
Completed application form
6 months payslips (applicant only)
6 months bank statements (applicant only)
5 years of P60's (applicant only)
LIUK pass letter (1+1)
KOL : University certificate and printout of points based calculator (1+1)
Letter from HR confirming salary, absences (applicant only)

My child was born in the UK in 2012 and was granted leave to remain as part of a previous extension. She was not part of the ILR application (to reduce costs) I will now be submitting a MN1 for her soon.

ILRUK2014

Post by ILRUK2014 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:22 pm

Dear All,

Very soon, i will be applying for the ILR application and right now i am trying to ensure that 'all my ducks are in row' :D
One of the proof required is for English Language, i did a self access and got the attached (png) as a result which shows that my college is listed and i will be awarded 10 points for it. Can someone confirm if this is good enough or do I need to get the UK NARIC letter?

Many thanks
Attachments
self assessment.png
self assessment.png (116.25 KiB) Viewed 10049 times

WR1

Post by WR1 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:43 pm

ILRUK2014 wrote:Dear All,

Is it possible to attach a copy of passed certificate of Life in the UK test? I want to know what is the content written on the passed certificate.

Thanks a lot
It's not exactly a certificate. Just a print out on a A4 sheet of paper showing you passed and stamped by the test centre.

Results are sent via electronic means where the Home Office verify all passed LIUK by electronic method sent by the test centre. Its all online verification now. Same goes for English tests too.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

WR1

Post by WR1 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:45 pm

Is there anyone who has successfully obtained their ILR on a Saturday premium appointment with use of a Cambridge ESOL Entry 3 as evidence for English Language Requirement?

Thanks
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

ILRUK2014

Post by ILRUK2014 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Any response to my last query will be greatly appreciated

WR1

Post by WR1 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:19 pm

ILRUK2014 wrote:Any response to my last query will be greatly appreciated
A quick Google search reveals this:

http://tangiemckenzie.wordpress.com/2014/04/05/ilr-4/

ILRUK2014

Post by ILRUK2014 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Many thanks WR1

ILRUK2014

Post by ILRUK2014 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:46 pm

Dear All,

Very soon, i will be applying for the ILR application and right now i am trying to ensure that 'all my ducks are in row' :D
One of the proof required is for English Language, i did a self access and got the attached (png) as a result which shows that my college is listed and i will be awarded 10 points for it. Can someone confirm if this is good enough or do I need to get the UK NARIC letter?

Many thanks
Attachments
self assessment.png
self assessment.png (116.25 KiB) Viewed 10516 times

ILRUK2014

Post by ILRUK2014 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Dear All,

A response to my last post will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot

ILRUK2014

Post by ILRUK2014 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:20 pm

Dear All,

A response to my last post will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot

aquaerduo
Newly Registered

Post by aquaerduo » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:48 pm

Hi everyone,

Firstly thanks to anyone who's answered my questions previously on this forum. I just got my ILR yesterday at Croydon and thought I'd share my experience and hopefully it gives people in a similar situation as mine a piece of mind!

1. Category: 5 years on Tier 1 (G)
2. Number of dependents. 0
3. Total cost. £1493 via Premium Service
4. PEO branch. Croydon
5. Documents provided.

- Cover Letter
- Application form
- Life in the UK pass notification
- Passport x 2
- BRP
- Police Registration Certificate (important!)
- 12 month bank statements
- 12 month pay slips showing monthly salary
- Private rental agreement
- Absence letters for each absence and supporting evidence (Appendix 1-10)
- Savings account statement for the past 3 months (not required but supplied as a back-up)

6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years. No. Absent for a total of 166 days

I sweat so much over this area prior to the application because of two things; I had an absence of 57 days during a period when I didn't have a job (for 6 months), and also one of my employers wasn't able to issue me a letter explaining a 5-day business trip and two periods of holidays (20 days in total). For the 6 months when I was unemployed, I did register for a limited company which covered that period. I wrote a letter on my company letterhead explaining these days of absence were for business. Then for the absence where my ex-employer couldn't certify, I asked them to say in the letter, that I had requested the info from them but for so and so reasons they were not able to verify the dates.

7. Any Additional Comments.

The whole process was straight forward, efficient and pleasant. I arrived at the building at 09:05am for my 09:30am appointment, by 09:15am I had already sat in front of a case registrar, who was very friendly. I turned up with a exquisitely prepared large ring binder with individual clear envelopes of documents, and clearly colour-coded labels. (sorry but I was so pleased with the folder :oops: ). I sat down and the first thing I was asked to do was to take out all of my documents and put them into an envelope he's prepared... :shock: I went "but what about my labels???!!" he laughed, and said "If you had photocopied everything you could have kept your labels. Now the case workers would need to photocopy everything for you." Anyway, he checked my passports, BRP, the personal details part of my application form, asked a few random questions and in the end said "you will be fine, don't worry." I left feeling reassured. Then I went to have my photo and fingerprints recorded, then sat back down in the waiting area at 9:40am, the nervous wait starts here. Luckily I could see my ticket number appears on the screen under different stage of the process. By 10:10am my name was still under the 'Biometric details being recorded' stage, and then by 10:45am my number appears on the screen saying 'Awaiting collection' and by 10:50am I was called to a desk where a lovely lady said everything it's fine!! Done!
Very quick considering they needed to take photocopies as well!

....finally a few tips for anyone who's going to apply at a PSC;

1. Book appointment for as early in the morning as possible - shorter queue
2. Make photocopies of your documents, and submit your originals with all your beautiful labels to help case workers navigate
3. I intentionally kept all of the employer letters for absences and supporting docs in a display book and labelled them clearly from Appendix 1 to 10. I noticed that this sub folder was eventually returned looking untouched!! Although I can't guarantee it, but it's highly likely that they did not even bother to look at this part!! That's not to suggest you not to have them, but as long as you score enough points for Tier 1, no criminal records, no break of continuity, then should be no problem!
4. It's clear that they looked and photocopied my Police Registration Certificate - so important to keep it updated and supplied with you application

Relax and good luck!

hsr1972

Post by hsr1972 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:17 pm

Congratulations for your ILR ? So no need to provide P60 and Employment History or Degree Certificate ? So what do you suggest Caseworker will only look for ILR Requirement at the time of Submitting application in the sense Qualified points ? You said no break of continuity in the sense you mean absence ? Kindly revert back.

-hsr_72

ILRUK2014

Post by ILRUK2014 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

I was not allowed to appear in the life in UK test because town of birth was incorrect, although in the document given to me by the center it says that Country is incorrect but I guess there was no point in arguing :cry: . Although my friend was allowed to sit in the test (different test center) even though his middle name was incorrect.

So guys, please be careful while filling the information, DON'T USE AUTO - FILL OPTION (from browser) WHILE BOOKING THE TEST

thanks a lot

aquaerduo
Newly Registered

Post by aquaerduo » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:05 pm

hsr1972 wrote:Congratulations for your ILR ? So no need to provide P60 and Employment History or Degree Certificate ? So what do you suggest Caseworker will only look for ILR Requirement at the time of Submitting application in the sense Qualified points ? You said no break of continuity in the sense you mean absence ? Kindly revert back.

-hsr_72
@hsr_72

Thank you.

I didn't provide p60 with my application or employment history confirmation.
My degree certificate was submitted with my previous Tier 1 G application so according to the ILR SET (O) form there's no need to re-submit if it was submitted for Tier 1 (G) application previously. In total I score 110 points on the PBS for Tier 1 (G), and I was only absent from the uk for 166 days for the 5 year qualifying period, and I made that very clear in my cover letter.

I can't say for sure they didn't look at my absence letters from employers at all, but I had clearly filed and labelled all my absence letters and supporting evidence for absences (with 2 periods of absences unsupported: one for paid annual leave and one for a business trip). Just looking at the way the documents were returned, it looks like these documents weren't touched.

Hope that answers your question.

hsr1972

Post by hsr1972 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:47 pm

@aquaduerduo : Thanks for responding to my query much appreciated. It is always good to keep the documents simple and submit what they required for ILR . Even I was thinking not to provide any Degree certificate which is already proven just take PBS Summary to show the points for English. I have got 83 days absence in 5 years . I don't want to give any P60 or employment history because any ways i am giving Payslips for last 12 months it is the same source.

-hsr_72

ILRUK2014

Post by ILRUK2014 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:30 pm

dmad84 wrote:r information which other people may find useful.
In the Absence from UK history - although I have been in the UK as a student from 2006, only from 2009 I had work visa. So I only put the first entry in to the UK 2009 date when I first got tier 2 visa. And all the absences from UK since then.
English language - You only need Indian degree with points based calculator print out. You don't need UK NARIC stuff as long as your degree gets 10 points for English language and 20 points for qualification in the points based calculator.

Cheers
Can you please let me know what do you mean by "You don't need UK NARIC stuff as long as your degree gets 10 points for English language and 20 points for qualification in the points based calculator."

I have completed my self assessment (as attached ) but not sure of 20 points for qualification. Can you please clarify
Attachments
self assessment.png
self assessment.png (116.25 KiB) Viewed 10345 times

ILRUK2014

Post by ILRUK2014 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:31 pm

ILRUK2014 wrote:Dear All,

Many thanks

Any response to this will be greatly appreciated.

LondonStrawberry

Re: Successful PEO ILR applications

Post by LondonStrawberry » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:45 am

skumar123a wrote:
sab516 wrote:Many thanks to all gurus, moderators, senior member and other members for keeping an informative forum alive with comments, suggestions, experiences.
I had a strange experience when the case entry operator returned my cover letter saying this is not required. When I suggested that case worker may need these to understand more about my situation and points claiming criteria , she said that they will have all these from my previous Home office application records!! She didn't even think that applicants earnings situations can be different in a current application as compared to a previous one. Ultimately, I had to go with what she said and I removed my nicely drafted cover letter from the submission pack.

The biggest surprise was when I realised that I had not submitted an excel format detailing my personal absences of 140 days.coz this was stapled with my cover letter, which was returned as the first thing. The case worker never demanded these when he worked through my case. Second strange thing for me, considering people have been posting confusions and questions on absences less than 180 days.

Total time taken from to token issuance to decision was 2.5 hours.

1. Category- Tier 1 general
2. Number of dependents- 0
3. Total cost-£1493.00
4. PEO branch- Cardiff 16 Aug 2014
5. Documents provided:
Mine was a straightforward case. Permanent employment in last 12 months. But had a mix of permanent and contracting( ltd company) work in last 4 years before ILR qualifying period. No evidence of these were demanded.
07/2014 version SET(O)
2 photos ( although one was returned along with returned document pack)
12 months salary slips- signed and stamped by employer
12 months original bank statements
LIUK PASS CERTIFICATE
Print out of UKVI points based calculator- but this was returned at the end of application process
Original bachelor of engineering degree certificate- Indian university, which is recognised on PBS

6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years - No, had 140 days absence in last 5 years. All personal.no evidence or detailed absence sheet provided.
7. Any Additional Comments- Although I had carried all my 5 years payslips, all previous P60, previous Home Office letters and itinerary/boarding passes for all absences , none of these were demanded.

I will be happy to answer any questions. Thanks and good luck to all.
Hi

Thank you for your details.
I have couple of questions for you

1. My wife has a degree certificate, which says medium of teaching is english. Is this sufficient for her English requirement?
2. In the absences section 6.2 of SET(O) form, if I enter all my absences as personal, do I have to fill the evidence section (6.3) or can i leave it blank (without ticking any options).
3. DO I have to include a separate sheet of absences for my wife?

Thanks
Satish
Hi Satish

I hope you can help me please. I am posting these questions for unfortunately no member is replying.

I am going to apply for ILR on the basis of Tier 1 general next month. I have a few questions to ask please guide me.

1. I want to do same day application but just confuse that does it make any difference if I do by post or same day? And if I go for premium then do they interview you regarding your earnings, last 5 years employments record, your business, clients etc etc

2. Do they ask for last 5 years tax return, accounts or P60? In application form set (0) they ask for last 12 months payslips and accounts etc. please note first two years I was not employed.

3. If I send application by post then how much approx time they take for decision any idea?

4: what particular documents are required? I mean documents check list.

Please note that for last 3 years I am self employed and doing a full time job as well.

I still have 3 years leave remaining because last month I got my last extension as tier 1 general and now my ILR is due.

Please guide me that would be great favour.

Regards

LondonStrawberry

Re: Successful PEO ILR applications

Post by LondonStrawberry » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:46 am

skumar123a wrote:
sab516 wrote:Many thanks to all gurus, moderators, senior member and other members for keeping an informative forum alive with comments, suggestions, experiences.
I had a strange experience when the case entry operator returned my cover letter saying this is not required. When I suggested that case worker may need these to understand more about my situation and points claiming criteria , she said that they will have all these from my previous Home office application records!! She didn't even think that applicants earnings situations can be different in a current application as compared to a previous one. Ultimately, I had to go with what she said and I removed my nicely drafted cover letter from the submission pack.

The biggest surprise was when I realised that I had not submitted an excel format detailing my personal absences of 140 days.coz this was stapled with my cover letter, which was returned as the first thing. The case worker never demanded these when he worked through my case. Second strange thing for me, considering people have been posting confusions and questions on absences less than 180 days.

Total time taken from to token issuance to decision was 2.5 hours.

1. Category- Tier 1 general
2. Number of dependents- 0
3. Total cost-£1493.00
4. PEO branch- Cardiff 16 Aug 2014
5. Documents provided:
Mine was a straightforward case. Permanent employment in last 12 months. But had a mix of permanent and contracting( ltd company) work in last 4 years before ILR qualifying period. No evidence of these were demanded.
07/2014 version SET(O)
2 photos ( although one was returned along with returned document pack)
12 months salary slips- signed and stamped by employer
12 months original bank statements
LIUK PASS CERTIFICATE
Print out of UKVI points based calculator- but this was returned at the end of application process
Original bachelor of engineering degree certificate- Indian university, which is recognised on PBS

6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years - No, had 140 days absence in last 5 years. All personal.no evidence or detailed absence sheet provided.
7. Any Additional Comments- Although I had carried all my 5 years payslips, all previous P60, previous Home Office letters and itinerary/boarding passes for all absences , none of these were demanded.

I will be happy to answer any questions. Thanks and good luck to all.
Hi

Thank you for your details.
I have couple of questions for you

1. My wife has a degree certificate, which says medium of teaching is english. Is this sufficient for her English requirement?
2. In the absences section 6.2 of SET(O) form, if I enter all my absences as personal, do I have to fill the evidence section (6.3) or can i leave it blank (without ticking any options).
3. DO I have to include a separate sheet of absences for my wife?

Thanks
Satish
Hi Satish

I hope you can help me please. I am posting these questions for unfortunately no member is replying.

I am going to apply for ILR on the basis of Tier 1 general next month. I have a few questions to ask please guide me.

1. I want to do same day application but just confuse that does it make any difference if I do by post or same day? And if I go for premium then do they interview you regarding your earnings, last 5 years employments record, your business, clients etc etc

2. Do they ask for last 5 years tax return, accounts or P60? In application form set (0) they ask for last 12 months payslips and accounts etc. please note first two years I was not employed.

3. If I send application by post then how much approx time they take for decision any idea?

4: what particular documents are required? I mean documents check list.

Please note that for last 3 years I am self employed and doing a full time job as well.

I still have 3 years leave remaining because last month I got my last extension as tier 1 general and now my ILR is due.

Please guide me that would be great favour.

Regards

LondonStrawberry

Post by LondonStrawberry » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:53 am

aquaerduo wrote:Hi everyone,

Firstly thanks to anyone who's answered my questions previously on this forum. I just got my ILR yesterday at Croydon and thought I'd share my experience and hopefully it gives people in a similar situation as mine a piece of mind!

4. PEO branch. Croydon
5. Documents provided.

- Cover Letter
- Application form
- Passport x 2
- BRP
- Savings account statement for the past 3 months (not required but supplied as a back-up)

6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years. No. Absent for a total of 166 days

I sweat so much over this area prior to the application because of two things; I had an absence of 57 days during a period when I didn't have a job (for 6 months), and also one of my employers wasn't able to issue me a letter explaining a 5-day business trip and two periods of holidays (20 days in total). For the 6 months when I was unemployed, I did register for a limited company which covered that period. I wrote a letter on my company letterhead explaining these days of absence were for business. Then for the absence where my ex-employer couldn't certify, I asked them to say in the letter, that I had requested the info from them but for so and so reasons they were not able to verify the dates.

The whole process was straight forward, efficient and pleasant. I arrived at the building at 09:05am for my 09:30am appointment, by 09:15am I had already sat in front of a case registrar, who was very friendly. I turned up with a exquisitely prepared large ring binder with individual clear envelopes of documents, and clearly colour-coded labels. (sorry but I was so pleased with the folder :oops: ). I sat down and the first thing I was asked to do was to take out all of my documents and put them into an envelope he's prepared... :shock: I went "but what about my labels???!!" he laughed, and said "If you had photocopied everything you could have kept your labels. Now the case workers would need to photocopy everything for you." Anyway, he checked my passports, BRP, the personal details part of my application form, asked a few random questions and in the end said "you will be fine, don't worry." I left feeling reassured. Then I went to have my photo and fingerprints recorded, then sat back down in the waiting area at 9:40am, the nervous wait starts here. Luckily I could see my ticket number appears on the screen under different stage of the process. By 10:10am my name was still under the 'Biometric details being recorded' stage, and then by 10:45am my number appears on the screen saying 'Awaiting collection' and by 10:50am I was called to a desk where a lovely lady said everything it's fine!! Done!

2. Make photocopies of your documents, and submit your originals with all your beautiful labels to help case workers navigate
3. I intentionally kept all of the employer letters for absences and supporting docs in a display book and labelled them clearly from Appendix 1 to 10. I noticed that this sub folder was eventually returned looking untouched!! Although I can't guarantee it, but it's highly likely that they did not even bother to look at this part!! That's not to suggest you not to have them, but as long as you score enough points for Tier 1, no criminal records, no break of continuity, then should be no problem!
4. It's clear that they looked and photocopied my Police Registration Certificate - so important to keep it updated and supplied with you application

Relax and good luck!
Hi mate
Congratulations for ur ILR :-)
I am going to book my appointment in early December for Tier 1 General 5 years.
You mentioned that you got police certificate why it is needed?
I had been absent only 40 days. 1st absence was of 10 days when I was unemployed second absence was of 30 days when I was in full time employment and self employed as well. First two years I was not employed. Now for last 3 years I am self employed and in full time employment as well. Both absences were for personal reasons my question is do I need to provide evidence of those absences?
Do I really need a tenancy agreement as I live in a sharing house?
Do you think that case worker can interview you about your business your client etc or can they ask for last 5 years employment history (as I was unemployed 1st two years) so can they question that how I was living here means my source of finances etc in that period?

I would nearly appreciate if you would reply my questions
Many thanks

aquaerduo
Newly Registered

Post by aquaerduo » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:13 am

LondonStrawberry wrote:

4. PEO branch. Croydon
5. Documents provided.

- Cover Letter
- Application form
- Passport x 2
- BRP

Relax and good luck!
Hi mate
You mentioned that you got police certificate why it is needed? On Tier 1 you're required to register with the police on your first entry, each time you leave the country for over 3 month, and each time you change you address. I handed in my certificate, folded, inserted in a clear slip, but it came back expanded. It looks to me that they definitely made a photocopy of it. When I inquired an immigration lawyer, I was told that this is needed as well.
I had been absent only 40 days. 1st absence was of 10 days when I was unemployed second absence was of 30 days when I was in full time employment and self employed as well. First two years I was not employed. Now for last 3 years I am self employed and in full time employment as well. Both absences were for personal reasons my question is do I need to provide evidence of those absences? Yes you will need evidence for each absence according to the application form and the guide. You can write a letter from you company letterhead for the absence when you were self-employed and on business, if the absence was for paid annual leave, you could write a personal letter to self-certify.

Do I really need a tenancy agreement as I live in a sharing house? Yes - this is to show that with your income you're able to support yourself.
Do you think that case worker can interview you about your business your client etc or can they ask for last 5 years employment history (as I was unemployed 1st two years) so can they question that how I was living here means my source of finances etc in that period? Yes they could, especially if you're applying for ILR as a self-employed person, and claiming your previous earnings via the self-employment source. I'd suggest you submit your P60 to show that you've paid tax. Under Tier 1 you're not required to be in permanent employment throughout the 5 years, but as long as you can show that you've earned enough money (scoring enough points) for the most recent 12 months, that should be fine. If you're applying for ILR as a person in permanent employment working at someone else's company (not your own company) then, you can claim your previous earnings for the most recent 12 months via this source (provided you score enough points for this earning). In this case, you wouldn't need to submit the P60. However you'd still need to at least prepare letters to explains your absences. Although seeing how they didn't seem to both opening the file where I packed all my absence letters, I think unlikely this will become your problem, especially you were out of the country for 40 days only.

Many thanks

aquaerduo
Newly Registered

Post by aquaerduo » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:42 am

aquaerduo wrote:
LondonStrawberry wrote:

4. PEO branch. Croydon
5. Documents provided.

- Cover Letter
- Application form
- Passport x 2
- BRP

Relax and good luck!
Hi mate
You mentioned that you got police certificate why it is needed? On Tier 1 you're required to register with the police on your first entry, each time you leave the country for over 3 month, and each time you change you address. I handed in my certificate, folded, inserted in a clear slip, but it came back expanded. It looks to me that they definitely made a photocopy of it. When I inquired an immigration lawyer, I was told that this is needed as well.
I had been absent only 40 days. 1st absence was of 10 days when I was unemployed second absence was of 30 days when I was in full time employment and self employed as well. First two years I was not employed. Now for last 3 years I am self employed and in full time employment as well. Both absences were for personal reasons my question is do I need to provide evidence of those absences? Yes you will need evidence for each absence according to the application form and the guide. You can write a letter from you company letterhead for the absence when you were self-employed and on business, if the absence was for paid annual leave, you could write a personal letter to self-certify.

Do I really need a tenancy agreement as I live in a sharing house? Yes - this is to show that with your income you're able to support yourself.
Do you think that case worker can interview you about your business your client etc or can they ask for last 5 years employment history (as I was unemployed 1st two years) so can they question that how I was living here means my source of finances etc in that period? Yes they could, especially if you're applying for ILR as a self-employed person, and claiming your previous earnings via the self-employment source. I'd suggest you submit your P60 to show that you've paid tax. Under Tier 1 you're not required to be in permanent employment throughout the 5 years, but as long as you can show that you've earned enough money (scoring enough points) for the most recent 12 months, that should be fine. If you're applying for ILR as a person in permanent employment working at someone else's company (not your own company) then, you can claim your previous earnings for the most recent 12 months via this source (provided you score enough points for this earning). In this case, you wouldn't need to submit the P60. However you'd still need to at least prepare letters to explains your absences. Although seeing how they didn't seem to both opening the file where I packed all my absence letters, I think unlikely this will become your problem, especially you were out of the country for 40 days only.

Many thanks

Again this is personal understanding!! and how I would approach it if I were you :)

aquaerduo
Newly Registered

Post by aquaerduo » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:46 am

aquaerduo wrote:
LondonStrawberry wrote:

4. PEO branch. Croydon
5. Documents provided.

- Cover Letter
- Application form
- Passport x 2
- BRP

Relax and good luck!
Hi mate

Many thanks

Again this is personal understanding!! and how I would approach it if I were you :)

LondonStrawberry

Post by LondonStrawberry » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:41 pm

Hi Aquaerduo

Thank you so much for your guidance. I am just wondering that I could not find the requirement of police registration for tier 1 general as I Always got extension without it. And how I can justify my absence when I was unemployed :-(. Do you think that they can ask for last 5 years history? I hope I would be fine but bit scared :-).

Regards