ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Advice and solution before visa expires

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rin24
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Advice and solution before visa expires

Post by Rin24 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:42 pm

Hi I have applied Tier 1 premium Service was refused on window due to deception in 10/11 tax year as it was in 2 tax year period because my company accounts run from Nov to Oct and I always submit my visa application in July. So question raised in extension now when applied for ILR on basis for 5 years refused already under process for Administrative Review.But my visa going to expire on 02/07/2016 What you all suggest need to with draw admi review and apply as fresh for Tier 1 explaining figure difference for period or need to wait for revie decision.As my children's are British and Husband on ILR on 10 years basis.

Could anyone advise what could be best option as I do work and how will affect my job as well.For Tier 1 I showed both employed and self employed deception is on self employed fig.

Thanks could anyone help and advise.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Advice and solution before visa expires

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:21 pm

What exactly did you apply for, Tier 1 or ILR?

Which category of Tier 1? Tier 1 General?

This route is closed. You cannot apply for Tier 1 General anymore.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Rin24
Newly Registered

Post by Rin24 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:11 pm

It was Tier 1 general ILR completing 5 years. could you please advice what will be best option to wait for Administrative review or need to apply fresh application.

mbili2013
Newly Registered

Post by mbili2013 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:22 am

I think in your case when they have rejected your case. You do not have right of an appeal but AR and JR.. because of deception or 355 bad character your leave has been cancelled too.

Now you have admin review in which you can give explanations if not accepted then JR. On other hand if your husband got ILR then I will suggest to apply for dependent on your husband (keep in mind that if accepted then your 5 years period will start again). Sooner or later you will get leave either on JR or on article 8 of the Human rights.

All the best.. I am in kind of same situation but mine is not rejected yet...Thank God :)