ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (G) to ILR Same Day Appointment (Few Questions)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tangocharlieroger
Mood:
Pakistan

Tier 1 (G) to ILR Same Day Appointment (Few Questions)

Post by tangocharlieroger » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:04 pm

Hi everyone !

I am planning to apply for ILR around 20th -28th August 2015 as currently i am on Tier 1 (G).
I have got some questions if anyone can help ?

1. Earning Proof : i need 35k, and through one single job i am able to cover £35,587. I plan to get stamped and signed payslips from employer (but HR says that they can't print salary slips on letterhead), however they are happy to give me an extra salary certificate (confirming Gross Earning during my claimed earning period) on company's letterhead, signed and stamped) & a covering letter that i am their employee with such and such date of birth, full name, employee id and National Insurance Number. (Also on company letterhead , signed and stamped). Is that alright ? i mean with these extra letters printed on company letter head signed and stamped , is it ok to print salary slips on simple A4 pages (not letterhead), as long as they are signed and stamped?

2. Do i need to attach all 5 years P60 ? with application? or shall i just attach latest P60 (Issued Apr 15)? (Last year P60 doesnt fit my earning claiming period....as my earning claim period is Aug14-Jul15 and latest P60 covers April14 to Mar15 (and also my latest P60 doesnt show 35k+, it is around £ 32,210). is it safe to attach P60 in first place?

3. at the time of my tier 1 extension in Jul 2012, i had partial earnings covered through salary and remaining through self employment. i paid the taxes in years to come BUT they were divided into 2 different tax years, and hence because of personal allowence in both years, the tax did fell down as compared to if i would have earned the same amount in one single tax year. will this create any problem?

Can someone help me answering my questions in details? i will certainly appreciate.

Chase53

Re: Tier 1 (G) to ILR Same Day Appointment (Few Questions)

Post by Chase53 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:18 pm

tangocharlieroger wrote:Hi everyone !

I am planning to apply for ILR around 20th -28th August 2015 as currently i am on Tier 1 (G).
I have got some questions if anyone can help ?

1. Earning Proof : i need 35k, and through one single job i am able to cover £35,587. I plan to get stamped and signed payslips from employer (but HR says that they can't print salary slips on letterhead), however they are happy to give me an extra salary certificate (confirming Gross Earning during my claimed earning period) on company's letterhead, signed and stamped) & a covering letter that i am their employee with such and such date of birth, full name, employee id and National Insurance Number. (Also on company letterhead , signed and stamped). Is that alright ? i mean with these extra letters printed on company letter head signed and stamped , is it ok to print salary slips on simple A4 pages (not letterhead), as long as they are signed and stamped?
Salary slips need not be on company letterhead. And yes you can print them and get them signed. These are accepted.

2. Do i need to attach all 5 years P60 ? with application? or shall i just attach latest P60 (Issued Apr 15)? (Last year P60 doesnt fit my earning claiming period....as my earning claim period is Aug14-Jul15 and latest P60 covers April14 to Mar15 (and also my latest P60 doesnt show 35k+, it is around £ 32,210). is it safe to attach P60 in first place?
It would be good if you attach all 5 year P60s, this would help the cw to make any decision. And the P60s are always from April to March every year so it is very common to have different figures than your claiming period. Also you dont have to be earning the claiming amount each year, you just have to be economically active. So in your case, you can attach all your P60s.

3. at the time of my tier 1 extension in Jul 2012, i had partial earnings covered through salary and remaining through self employment. i paid the taxes in years to come BUT they were divided into 2 different tax years, and hence because of personal allowence in both years, the tax did fell down as compared to if i would have earned the same amount in one single tax year. will this create any problem?
No it wont.

Can someone help me answering my questions in details? i will certainly appreciate.

tangocharlieroger
Mood:
Pakistan

Help Required ! A Question in SET (O) Form

Post by tangocharlieroger » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:41 pm

I am currently on Tier 1 (G) and plan to attend same day appointment around 21 Aug.
I was never on Work Permit / HSMP , nor i was on PSW/IGS etc. Got Tier 1 (G) from Pakistan, entered UK on 07 Sept 2010 straight away on TIER 1 (G).
Now when i am about to apply for ILR, i just noticed a question in SET (O) forms.

12L Tier 1 (General) migrant
If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing five years’ continuous stay in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work permit holder, innovator, self-employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the relevant documents in 12A, you must provide the following documents:
Evidence specified in section 9A of this form
For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.

First question:
Either this 12L is relevent at all ? or totally irrelevent in my case ?

Second Question:
Seems to me specific line "For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules." may be relevent ? if that's the case , what evidence can i show ?
do i need to show those salary slips which i produced first time when i applied for Tier 1 G from Pakistan ? (Ofcourse many documents in this case will not be UK based) , Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!

geriatrix

Re: Tier 1 (G) to ILR Same Day Appointment (Few Questions)

Post by geriatrix » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:57 pm

1. 12L not applicable to you.
2. Same as above.

Please keep your queries regarding your settlement application under a single topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!