ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2(G) + 3C leave for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

svasu

Tier 2(G) + 3C leave for ILR

Post by svasu » Mon May 30, 2016 1:39 pm

Hi All,

I am currently on Tier 2 visa eligible for ILR in July 2016 - at least this is what i think. I was made redundant end May 2014 while my Tier 2 general leave was valid till beginning of Aug 2014. In July 2014 I applied for Tier 1 (E) visa which was rejected in mid Aug 2014 and by then my Tier 2 visa had expired and 3C was enforced there by extending my previous leave i.e Tier 2 (G). While the appeal was in process and pending court hearing, I received a CoS from another employer and thereby withdrew my appeal and submitted an application for extending Tier 2 leave which was granted for the remaining of the allowed 6 years on T2 which is till the beginning of Aug 2017. I know i have not broken continuity of leave however i am not sure if my 6 months of unemployment could cause an issue for ILR.

Grateful if any of the gurus can provide their opinion on the above situation.

svasu

Re: Tier 2(G) + 3C leave for ILR

Post by svasu » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:44 am

Gurus... any input on my previous post will be much appreciated..

Nzekells

Re: Tier 2(G) + 3C leave for ILR

Post by Nzekells » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:29 pm

I would think 3C was broken when you withdrew ur appeal and submitted a new application. However, wait for eminent members to chip in. I want to be told I'm wrong.
Opinion is researchedly mine!