ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Variation of Appeal allowed to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jewel_luc
Newly Registered

Variation of Appeal allowed to ILR

Post by jewel_luc » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:23 am

Hi, I applied in tier 1 (EN ) in January 2013 .. It was refused and I appealed against the decision.. So my appeal was allowed June 2014.. No annomity was give to home office.. No error of law or reconsider to home office . It's simply say appeal is allowed.. Still today I did not receive anything back from home office .. Contacted with local mp , sent them letter .. Complained to home office.. Nothing happened .. But problem is .. I completed my 10 years in Feb .. I want to apply for ILR .. I did contact with home office.. They said I can't vary my application or submit a new applications as my previous application has concluded.. It's nearly 22 month after my appealed allowed.. I did not receive anything from home office .. Can any one help what could be any other option to apply ILR .. I want to apply as earliest possible as i already completed 10 years .. Thanks

prabhu3535
Newly Registered

Re: Variation of Appeal allowed to ILR

Post by prabhu3535 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:08 am

There 4 reasons
1)
did you move address after Jan 2013 ? means when your appeal was allowed in 2014 they normally sent your passport to the address you provided in initial application (Jan 13). they will try to sent you 2 times if no one available, it may take more time to get back to you. because they need to find your current address and it is a time consuming process though ...
Same thing happen to my friends friend
OR
2)
Did any one represented you (Solicitor) ? If yes then worth to ask him/her about your passport.
OR
3)
may be UKBA still investigating your finical matters ?