ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wedding photographs And SET(M) form clarification

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Seena

Wedding photographs And SET(M) form clarification

Post by Seena » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:49 am

Dear All,

My sister is applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain on SET(M) form as a spouse of British citizen. She was approved the two years spouse visa before the commencement of new law in July 2013.

Now her two years spouse visa is due to end in few weeks time and she is applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain, She is concerned whether she should attach the wedding photographs / family or holiday photographs or not required ? When she applied for the spouse visa two years ago she did attached these photographs.

Please could you also verify if form SET(M) is the right application form for applying for the Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK as a spouse of British citizen ?

Thanks in advance and your quick reply would be greatly appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Wedding photographs And SET(M) form clarification

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:52 am

Photos are not needed. She needs cohabitation documents covering the last 2 years, both passports, marriage certificate, English B1 and LIUK, payslips and bank statements.

Set(M) is the correct form.

As advised previously when you asked, the details are all in the Set(M) form and guidance notes

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1111740
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Seena

Post by Seena » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:12 am

Thanks CR001, for quick reply. Any idea how long now a days the ILR applications takes to process ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:13 pm

A couple of months (3-4) maybe, not too sure. I think the majority of people opt for PEO same day or use Settlement Checking Service.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.