ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

when do i qualify and what date do i qualify for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SKJMR

when do i qualify and what date do i qualify for ILR

Post by SKJMR » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:29 am

Hi,

some of the queries I am going to ask might have already been answered but for my peace of mind, if gurus/ experts can answer I will be thankful to them.

q1> initial tier1 granted date on 01/02/2010 (visa valid date) in india but arrived in UK on 25/02/2010 ( i.e. after 25 days), now my question is do I need an extension or I am ok to apply for ILR without extension. do I still qualify because...I have lost 25 days here and also another 27 days at the end of 5 years, bcoz I want to apply before the 28 days of my visa expiry for ILR)

q2> tier 1 visa extension granted in UK from 01/02/2013 to 01/02/2015.
if I am eligible to apply for ILR and according to 28 days before...can I apply on jan 5th or jan 6th ( I know it is only a day but I am a bit superstitious, I need to go for visa on any day apart from tuesday and Wednesday. so I need to know when exactly I am going to PEO to book my appointment date)....so is it 5th or 6th jan

Q3> I Have been out of UK for 3 times in full 5 years to visit my family/holiday and it is not work related. and total only 75 days in 5 years...do I need a letter from employer..........I took annual leave and it is paid leave.

Many thanks
SKJMR