ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

work-related absences (including paid annual leave) ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kal08
Newly Registered

work-related absences (including paid annual leave) ILR

Post by kal08 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:59 pm

Hello
I am applying for ILR next month.
Section 6.2 in the SET-O form states that we should write in details all absences from the UK in the past 5 years. it further states that "as a tier 2 applicant, amongst others" I have to submit "Evidence of all work-related absences (including paid annual leave)"

Does that mean that i need to provide a letter from my employer detailing all annual leaves including the ones i took and remanded in the UK? or the letter from my employer should only include international; paid and work related annual leaves?

Many thanks

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: work-related absences (including paid annual leave) IL

Post by rakeysh.patel » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:09 am

I am not entirely sure since you are on T2 - but reading the questions it seems so - I was on T1 and did not submit any letter from my employer for my work (or otherwise) travels.
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

cfdman

Post by cfdman » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Only absences from UK need mentioning in the letter.
If you take holidays and been inside UK, no need for this to be listed in your employer absence letter.

kal08
Newly Registered

Post by kal08 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Thanks for your help guys
I think Cfdman is right,
Regards