ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10weeks+ for accompany EU spouse visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

fsa

10weeks+ for accompany EU spouse visa

Post by fsa » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:57 pm

Everywhere I have read I have understood it that under directive 2004/38/EC an application for an accompany spouse visa should be decided within 4 weeks of application being submitted... in some cases they have been up to 8 weeks for a decision. It has now been near 11weeks we are waiting with no decision. A email enquiry at 4 weeks said it would be decided by 8 weeks which has not been the case.
There was previous history from the UK which was fully declared on the application but would this delay the application? what would be the best thing to do as a decision should be made as per guidelines

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Re: 10weeks+ for accompany EU spouse visa

Post by Leinsterimmig » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:55 pm

6 months for final decision on the application under the directive and it usually takes about this long. 4 weeks is when they write back to you to acknowledge your application and usually give a temporary stamp for 6 months. Is it 11 weeks since you submitted your EU1 application form? Have you got any correspondence since you submitted the EU1 application form?
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum

benfares

Post by benfares » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:12 pm

Leinster

Its accompany spouse visa not EU1 application. Fsa contact solvit thats ridiculous, you should receive it within 4 weeks

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Post by Leinsterimmig » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:41 pm

benfares wrote:Leinster

Its accompany spouse visa not EU1 application. Fsa contact solvit thats ridiculous, you should receive it within 4 weeks
My apologies, I thought they were referring to the residence card application. I concur with benfares and 11 weeks is madness
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:11 pm

hi everybody

we have got same problem i have applied join spouse visa under Directive 2004/38/EC from pakistan through gerrys islamabad pakistan
around 10 weeks ago still no reply i called gerrys yesterday and they said 8 weeks is normal and also they said they send applications
to karachi consulate and after that they send it to dublin to process which all of us know.i have send email to dublin visa office and eu
treaty rights team yesterday but on inis website they clearly written that they will reply within 2 weeks due to high number of emails
and inquires.and also Like FSA you gave them your previous imigration history to them i have did the same i have given them my previous imigration history as well maybe that is the reason that they are taking so long but as far i know your previous imigration history
has nothing to do with ireland the only thing can stop you getting the visa is if you are involved in serious crime in your last country of
stay within the EU or UK or some kind of serious imigration fraud like using fake passports or papers other then that its nothing to worry.and that is a good idea to email solveit i will email them today to see if they can help.best of luck :D
You May see me struggling but you will never see me quitting

benfares

Post by benfares » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:27 pm

Contact solvit straightaway it should be issued within 4 weeks. Thats crazy, my husbands was issued within 3 weeks

PrestonLancs

Post by PrestonLancs » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:43 pm

I personally know someone whose wife's visa from Pakistan took full 1 year. She had previous refusal from UK.
He contacted everyone, including solvit, but it still took that long.

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:22 am

on solveit website there is a online complaint form in which on the 3rd page it asks you about country of residence as my wife
is from uk but there is no option for united kingdom in droop down menu so what i did last night i simply emailed them on there email
address and Also its clearly written that they need the documents etc to process the complain which will take around 10 weeks to solve
it :roll: anybody have any idea that which way will be more efficient in regards to solving the problem any help will be much appreciated

benfares

Post by benfares » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:28 am

Thats not true it wont tke 10 weeks. I helped my husband apply from the UK and he filled it in Morocco and the process was quite quick. He went to the embassy in capital rabat and gave all the required documents. They shouldnt tke yr previous immigration history and judge it from that. You are applying under european law.

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:42 am

benfares your husband applied from morroco ireland have a embassy there but pakistan dont have that in pakistan there is a courier
service called gerrys they take it and then send it to karachi consulate another city in pakistan and after that they send it to dublin which itself take more then a week and also when did your husband applied for visa?? as its very bussy know days in irish visa office
i mean what year did he applied??

benfares

Post by benfares » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:10 pm

He applied in december got the visa in january 2015
We are in still in dublin waiting for the eea family permit and stamp4eu card.

PrestonLancs

Post by PrestonLancs » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:43 pm

khanmzk wrote:on solveit website there is a online complaint form in which on the 3rd page it asks you about country of residence as my wife
is from uk but there is no option for united kingdom in droop down menu so what i did last night i simply emailed them on there email
address and Also its clearly written that they need the documents etc to process the complain which will take around 10 weeks to solve
it :roll: anybody have any idea that which way will be more efficient in regards to solving the problem any help will be much appreciated

Why would you complaint against UK? You have applied for Irish visa. What makes you think you can complain against UK?

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:29 pm

Mr PrestonLancs why i think i should contact the uk it is very simple to answer when i contacted the solveit ireland they replied
me this read the email carefully and click on the link in the last it will lead you to solveit centers all over the world.which help there citizens while they have problem with EU law.

I wish to acknowledge receipt of your email to SOLVIT Ireland.

For your information, SOLVIT is an informal problem solving service provided by the national administration in each EU country and in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. SOLVIT Centres work together to solve cross-border problems of citizens, and businesses, arising from the incorrect application of EU law by public authorities. Following the assessment of a complaint and once accepted as a case, SOLVIT aims to resolve the problem within 10 weeks.

SOLVIT has no legal powers and cannot offer legal advice. SOLVIT cannot help in situations where judicial procedures are already underway or in business-to-business or consumer-to-business problems.
SOLVIT requires that two Member States are involved in cases to reflect the cross border nature of the problem. Therefore, you should contact the SOLVIT Centre in the country of your nationality. They will discuss your case with you and assess the documentation. If they consider there is a breach of EU law they will contact the Irish SOLVIT Centre and we will make contact with the relevant authorities in Ireland.

You will find the contact details of the national SOLVIT Centres here, http://ec.europa.eu/solvit/site/centres/index_en.htm

Kind Regards
Patrick Sinnott
Irish SOLVIT Centre
Internal Market Unit
Dept. Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation
Kildare Street
Dublin 2

www.solvitireland.ie
www.youreurope.eu
www.takingcareofbusiness.ie

after receving this email i send email to uk solve it center
Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
1 Victoria Street
LONDON
SW1H 0ET
Tel.: +44 20 7215 2833
Fax: +44 20 7215 2234
solvit@bis.gsi.gov.uk

and they replied this

While there is no deadline in Directive 2004/38/EC for the visa to be issued, although there is reference to an accelerated procedure, the EU Visa Code does indicate that a delay of more than four weeks must be justified.

If the application has already taken 10 weeks, please forward to me a copy of the application, all supporting documents, any communication or receipt issued by the Authority, and a signed consent form, attached.

Regards

Christine Korcz
UK SOLVIT Centre
Direct line:020 7215 2833

MR PrestonLancs is it clear for you know??

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:03 am

got reply from visa office Dublin last night saying that they have received my application and its waiting for examination :?
FSA do you got any reply from them?

fsa

Post by fsa » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:08 am

khanmzk wrote:got reply from visa office Dublin last night saying that they have received my application and its waiting for examination :?
FSA do you got any reply from them?

I haven't had anything from them. what email address did you send to?

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:31 am

i have used these two email addresses

visamail@justice.ie

eutreatyrights@justice.ie

email visamail and cc to eutreaty rights team

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:49 pm

FSA did you applied from pakistan?

fsa

Post by fsa » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:46 am

khanmzk wrote:FSA did you applied from pakistan?

yes at islamabad office.

fsa

Post by fsa » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:04 am

khanmzk wrote:i have used these two email addresses

visamail@justice.ie

eutreatyrights@justice.ie

email visamail and cc to eutreaty rights team

khanmzk i have now emailed to the addresses you provided - thank you for this. i will let you know what happens!

peter001
Newly Registered

Post by peter001 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:36 am

fsy or khanz please can i have your email address or something i need to ask something need to apply from pakistan aswell.. please reply :|

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:06 pm

FSA also contact solveit to involve them in the process..

fsa

Post by fsa » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:52 pm

peter001 wrote:fsy or khanz please can i have your email address or something i need to ask something need to apply from pakistan aswell.. please reply :|
if you put up your email i will send you

fsa

Post by fsa » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:53 pm

khanmzk wrote:FSA also contact solveit to involve them in the process..
shall i not wait for a reply from the email i sent to the two addresses before i make contact with the solveit?

peter001
Newly Registered

Post by peter001 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:58 pm

fsa wrote:
peter001 wrote:fsy or khanz please can i have your email address or something i need to ask something need to apply from pakistan aswell.. please reply :|
if you put up your email i will send you

peter84@live.com ( just writing because i dont have much posts to PM u , so please send me an email need to ask some stuff , dont remove it mods :( , cheers )

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:34 pm

fsa any reply from visa center?