ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2014 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bluemoon2

Re: 2014 Citizenship Approvals

Post by bluemoon2 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:13 am

@ Rio29, acknowlegde letter came last week of April , second stage letter came second week of May , then Septembet ask for renewed GNIB which i sent straight away and today got this letter , i also applied to home office uk for my full visa history which they have regarding myself it take maximum 40 days , lengthy process but i have iniciated it today as well , lets see.

babami

Post by babami » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:29 am

bluemoon2 wrote:@ banana07, thanks for your advice , i tried to attach the letter but i am not able to attach it , so i am copying paste it as it is ,
Person ID Number :20927 3 -09 ApplicationNo: 1638404-CITZ-14 ,
Dear ,
I am directed by the Minister for Justice and Equality to refer to your applicaton for naturalisation.
The granting of Irish citizenship through naturalisation as provided for in law confers certain rights and entitlements not only within the State but also allows citizens to travel freely to the United Kingdom with whom Ireland shares the Common Travel Area. Therefore in deciding on an application for naturalisation the Minister affords significant importance to the protection and preservation of the Common Travel Area arrangement.
It is understood that you have an adverse immigration history with the United Kingdom. Can you confirm if this applies to you and if so please forward details of the circumstances that gave rise to'family visit visa refused on 04/08/2013'. Al[ relevant information will be fully taken into account in consideration of your application. If you feel that this data is incorrect you should contact the UK Home Office to clarifu the content of data relevant to you.
Yours sincerely,
Further Processing Team 2l Novernber2014

AND following it my reply which i post them today .
Dear ,
I refer to your letter dated 21 November 2014 which i got today in which you asked me about the details of UK visa refusal on 04/08/2013 , first of all i want to inform you that i was not refused any UK visa on 04/08/2013 but i was refused a UK visa on 08/03/2012 which you did not mention in your letter , i can not understand where did you find that i was refused a UK visa on 04/08/2013, so can you please first confirm if this was a typing mistake from you or you got this information from UK Home Office ? As if you got this information from UK Home Office then i will contact them regarding my record correction as i was not refused a UK visa on 04/08/2013 at all , now i come to my UK visit visa applications history since i came to Ireland , i applied 4 times UK visit visa and was granted 3 times UK visit visa and was refused one time as well . Following is my UK Visit visa history.

1- UK visit visa issued from 24/04/2008 to 24/10/2008( Passport KF259067 page 12)
2- UK visit visa Refused on 08/03/2012 ( Passport KG 746080 page 34 )
3- UK visit visa issued from 31/07/2012 to 31/01/2013( Passport KG746080 page 09)
4- UK visit visa issued from 26/02/2013 to 26/08/2013( Passport KG746080 page 12)

Above is my entire UK visa history which you can verify with my passports as i have given page numbers for your convenience and you can see there was no UK visa was refused on 04/08/2014 as you stated in your last letter.
Now i come to the refusal visa Reasons , as you can see after one Visa refusal i was granted visa twice after that which proves that there were not serious and solid reasons for my visa refusal except the visa deciding officer was not in favourable mood and refused my visa otherwise i would not have been granted visa twice after that refusal. The reasons he gave for refusal were following.
1- your financial situation did not improve since you came to Ireland and it is almost as same as the time whem you came to Ireland.
2- you don,t have any property , shares or any other assets in Ireland which proves your strong ties in Ireland so i don,t feel comfortable granting you a UK visit visa.
Above are the only reasons he gave me for refusal but if i was not able to get very good job and making plenty money that was not my fault , i was trying my best and working very hard all my jobs i was getting , i believe he was afraid that i might not come back to Ireland if i go to UK which proved wrong as i did not have any intention like that. I tried to find that refusal letter but i could not find it as it is more than two years now and i am afraid i might have threw it away but if that letter is essential for you and you can not process my application further without it then i can request UK Home office to issue me duplicate of that refusal letter .
I would be obliged if would inform me what i need to do next.

Yours sincerely ,
25/11/2014
Makes sense enough. Your case is as simple as abc.YNYY even after No you still have 2 Yeses; I think INIS shld employ competent pple. Paying €175 for processing fee and reverting to us in this manner is never worth paying for. Honestly mine was straight 4wd but seeing pple like you having to go extreme end to become Irish citizen is awful. Start saving ur €950 and believe it or not ur next brown envelope will be ur approval letter.

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:20 am

Babami im finiahing my shift in an hour.. I will rephrase your letter and write it here then you can send it
I'm officially diagnosed with INIS "processing" phobia

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:02 am

babami.. below is the formatted version.. its clean and bullet pointed and no questioning or smart arsing to the inis guys..
they love:
1- short
2- clean
3- direct to the point

ps include your persona nd applicaton id.. and also scans of all uk approvals and the refusal one too..

---------------------------------------------------------

Dear ,

Reference to your letter dated Nov 21, 2014, I wish to clarify that the UK visa refusal was dated 08/03/2012 not on 04/08/2013. If you believe the date you mentioned is correct, please let me know so I can clarify it with UK border agency.
I got 1 refusal out of 4 applications. All other applications with UK border agency were approved (scans are attached, and details provided in a table below).

The refusal letter (Passport No. KG 746080 in 08/03/2012) mentions the following as the basis for refusal according to UK border agency:

• My financial situation did not improve since my arrival to Ireland.
• I do not have enough ties to Ireland (i.e no property or shares or any other asset)

To support my application for naturalisation in Ireland, I wish to clarify the following:

• I already got 3 approved UK visa in the last 10 years, and I’m still complying with immigration laws and reside in Ireland and did return to Ireland within the visa time frame and regulations.
• The reason for refusal, although factual about my financial situation, was judgmental in reality and was not based on not complying with the rules and laws of immigration previously. The fact that I’m still in Ireland, although travelled to UK and returned, defeats their grounds for refusal.
• I understand that becoming an Irish citizen means that I play a role in making sure that the common travel area regulations are to be complied with, and I want to assure you that the only reason for my refusal was based on my financial situation at that time, and I do/did not cause any threat to the border or country security or any other party, not only in EU, but around the world. As you know, most of people around the world come from difficult financial background and we do our best to work on ourselves within the laws for a better life and a better situation, hence it’s not in my interest to do anything wrong.

Kindly find attached scans of previous UK visa approvals and UK visa history table.

Please let me know if you want further documents.
xxxxx

UK Visa History [BOLD]

1- UK visit visa issued from 24/04/2008 to 24/10/2008( Passport KF259067 page 12)
2- UK visit visa Refused on 08/03/2012 ( Passport KG 746080 page 34 )
3- UK visit visa issued from 31/07/2012 to 31/01/2013( Passport KG746080 page 09)
4- UK visit visa issued from 26/02/2013 to 26/08/2013( Passport KG746080 page 12)
Last edited by banana07 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

status change

Post by status change » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:11 am

Banana07
I am really proud to say overwhelmingly that I am ur mate
Who else find the free time to draft the letter except u
I wish always for u a better things than the best
Awaiting to hear from u a Gud news and my prayers
For u
Fraternaly
Statuschange

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:18 am

status change wrote:Banana07
I am really proud to say overwhelmingly that I am ur mate
Who else find the free time to draft the letter except u
I wish always for u a better things than the best
Awaiting to hear from u a Gud news and my prayers
For u
Fraternaly
Statuschange
Thank you mate.. we are all for each other and we are all one hand and tomorrow's heros. I'm a big supporter to the weak, vulnerable and ppl in need for help..

govt here is humiliating some of the most decent ppl I ever talked to, and I feel obliged to help wherever I can.. I hate ill treatment

Maybe if i become a TD someday, I may ask ye to vote for me :)

saad786

Post by saad786 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:43 am

@banana07
bravo mate....

status change

Post by status change » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:08 am

Banana07
Why not surely I cast my vote in favour of u
U r more in action than in words
Kudos mate
May the Lord be with u always to c the sunshine
Very soon
A very big Hi 5 and hug to u

babami

Post by babami » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:21 am

banana07 wrote:Babami im finiahing my shift in an hour.. I will rephrase your letter and write it here then you can send it
@banana07: we r both trying to help bluemoon2 out of his case and not mine. Ur response shld av bn directed to bluemoon2.

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:30 am

babami wrote:
banana07 wrote:Babami im finiahing my shift in an hour.. I will rephrase your letter and write it here then you can send it
@banana07: we r both trying to help bluemoon2 out of his case and not mine. Ur response shld av bn directed to bluemoon2.
oops apologies for that.. night work is killer!

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:23 am

Thanks babani,banana07 and other guys trying to help me , much appreciated , @banana07 , my friend take some rest now , definately night work is killer and you badly deserve some rest now , i know you like to help others but should take care of yourself as well .

kkjak

Post by kkjak » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:08 pm

mahersab wrote:Hy handyman83, i git same letter but they say I applied asylum in uk , and want clarification from me but i never applied asylum in Uk in my all life , i am vary upset about this.
they did with my brother he Apply after me, he never been in uk in his life and he have ireland legal visa why he should apply for Asylum in uk such a stupid Answer that you apply asylum in uk in 2013 hahaha they are now a days waisting time of ppl

babami

Post by babami » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:34 pm

kkjak wrote:
mahersab wrote:Hy handyman83, i git same letter but they say I applied asylum in uk , and want clarification from me but i never applied asylum in Uk in my all life , i am vary upset about this.
they did with my brother he Apply after me, he never been in uk in his life and he have ireland legal visa why he should apply for Asylum in uk such a stupid Answer that you apply asylum in uk in 2013 hahaha they are now a days waisting time of ppl
Trust me in such a case if truly am more than 100.1% that av never bn to uk or applied for uk visa and I received such a response from inis to explain my travelling history or refusal whatever; I will personally go on air e.g newstalk to expose them of reaping us off by collecting our €175 without actually doing anything to justify their decision. I will request an apology from minister herself for the trauma they made me past tru. Very annoying guys.

kkjak

Post by kkjak » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:00 pm

i m still waiting for my one i apply 12/06/14

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:20 pm

Darr81 wrote:this i don't understand, why would being refused visit visa from the UK has anything to do with the irish naturalisation.what impact would it have on it?
That is amazing

mahersab

Post by mahersab » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:39 pm

KKhak , When ur brother get this letter and did he send them letter back, i received this letter two week before i reply them nex day but i dont get any acknowledgement, i realy got shocked, i never apply asylum in UK.
Mahersab

mrjayjay
Newly Registered

Post by mrjayjay » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:46 pm

Hi Guys

Do you have an any idea when will be the next ceremony approximatively?

Many Thanks

saad786

Post by saad786 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:47 pm

@ all
it seems that strange things are happening now.... what does this mean to the ones apart of other who got into trouble by these strange letters requesting addtional information at the final stages.... Does it mean that inis is trying to reduce the number of approvals?? or just showing that they are really efficiently working by making unnecessary noise??...
best of luck to all who are waiting and especially to those who are responding to these strange letters

babami

Post by babami » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:50 pm

mahersab wrote:KKhak , When ur brother get this letter and did he send them letter back, i received this letter two week before i reply them nex day but i dont get any acknowledgement, i realy got shocked, i never apply asylum in UK.
Add Jonathan Healy on Twitter account and explain ur predicament to him, trust me he will surely make that noise on ur behalf. meanwhile, do d necessary things b4 my advice pls

Approval786

Post by Approval786 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:26 pm

HI Bannana07,i send them reminder again by email to find out about status update and i still did'nt get reply.Yesterday as well i sent email but no answer.Its very strange as they used to answer emails before in one hour.

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:53 pm

Hi Approval678

that is very strange. they always answer when contacted and usually within maximum an hour. anybody here contacted them within the last 48 hours? please let us know

what until the morning, and sure you can send them a letter asking for an updated before escalating the issue to the minister office

Omoolope
Newly Registered

Post by Omoolope » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:06 pm

Tell them what happen,they have the report with them. But they still what to hear from you. explain make them understand that you will not do that again and prof it.

Omoolope
Newly Registered

Post by Omoolope » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:07 pm

CORK CITIZENSHIP CEREMONY IN NOVEMBER 2014

The next citizenship ceremonies will take place in University College Cork on Monday, 24 November, 2014.

Some 800 candidates will attend the ceremonies where they will take an oath of fidelity to the nation, receive their certificate of naturalization and thereby become Irish citizens.
Last edited by Omoolope on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

pyramid stone
Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:05 pm

banana07 wrote:Hi Approval678

that is very strange. they always answer when contacted and usually within maximum an hour. anybody here contacted them within the last 48 hours? please let us know

what until the morning, and sure you can send them a letter asking for an updated before escalating the issue to the minister office
If it took more than 1 day that big possibility of getting into an advanced stage of processing.
we will see ;)

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:32 pm

Im still seeing the word "processing" urb! Advanced starter or medium are all the same to public servants