ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2015 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

caveman
Newly Registered

Re: 2015 Citizenship Approvals

Post by caveman » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:40 pm

Hi Everyone

Not sure if I missed this information or probably there is another thread on this......My question is: Would anyone have an or knowledge of more approvals going out cos it's been quite for some days now and haven't heard much outside this forum. This might be a bit premature so I beg your indulgence but any ideas or knowledge on the next probable date of citizenship ceremony? I've got a trip coming up in first week of October as it is.....

Thanks

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:35 pm

caveman wrote:Hi Everyone

Not sure if I missed this information or probably there is another thread on this......My question is: Would anyone have an or knowledge of more approvals going out cos it's been quite for some days now and haven't heard much outside this forum. This might be a bit premature so I beg your indulgence but any ideas or knowledge on the next probable date of citizenship ceremony? I've got a trip coming up in first week of October as it is.....

Thanks
The next citizenship ceremony is likely to come up late September or early October. Just a good guess please.

Belfastman
Newly Registered

Post by Belfastman » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:48 pm

My time line as follow:
Applied: 19/11/2014, (Irish spouse, 5 years residency)
Acknowledgement: 05/12/2014
Additional docs 29/01/2015
Second stage: 20/02/2015
Acknowledement 26/03/2015
Approval: pendin

Just got another letter askin for explanation of my offences and last 3 month proofs of residence for me and spouse and to povide employment/unemployment history if unemployed please provide detail of your efforts to obtain employment
The problem is im temp out of employment due to visa runing out .was relying on the Irish so I did not have to apply for a visa any any help please thanks in advance

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:40 am

Belfastman wrote:My time line as follow:

Just got another letter askin for explanation of my offences and last 3 month proofs of residence for me and spouse and to povide employment/unemployment history if unemployed please provide detail of your efforts to obtain employment
The problem is im temp out of employment due to visa runing out .was relying on the Irish so I did not have to apply for a visa any any help please thanks in advance
The letter fromthe INIS is simple and self explanatory enough. Depending on the severity of your offence committed, you should explain circumstances leading you to commit such and all efforts you've made to rehabilitate yourself and not to indulge/commit such offence again. Get a letter from your GP practice and/or current utility bills for you and spouse as proofs of residence. Also explain your employment history and the dates you were engaged in employment and the dates you became unemployed. More importantly, since you're out of job, you will need to state how you've been sustaining you/your family living and if you're getting any form of social welfare assistance, go get a latter from the social welfare office in your location stating your form of payment. You may also need to put copies of job applications you made to prove you're actively searching for a job. If you're lucky enough, you may be approved for your naturalisation certificate after sending the information they requested from you or worst still, you may have your application decision deferred for 6 - 18months depending on the seriousness of your offence. The onus is on you to ensure you keep your resident visa/permission up to date otherwise, you'll become illegal in the state if you don not renew your stay permission on the expiration and that will further affect/delay a decision on your citizenship application. Best of luck!

belfastni
Newly Registered

Post by belfastni » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:24 am

Any1 here more than year still waiting.

caveman
Newly Registered

Post by caveman » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:37 pm

KingdomMan wrote:
caveman wrote:Hi Everyone

Thanks
The next citizenship ceremony is likely to come up late September or early October. Just a good guess please.
@KinddomMan------would be great if it would happen within the time frame you suggested, My assumption was that they give a full month notice prior to the ceremony date. Would be ecstatic if that were to happen as you suggested as that would work very well with my well deserved trip!!!! :P :P
Thanks man

belfastni
Newly Registered

Post by belfastni » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:42 pm

Any1 here waiting for more than a year..

belfastni
Newly Registered

Post by belfastni » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:12 pm

Belfast Man @ what natioanlity are you if u dont mind me asking

belfastni
Newly Registered

Post by belfastni » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:51 pm

Seem to be a trend delaying with a northern ireland applications i know 3 others applied same time as time and they are still waiting and no news so far

Belfastman
Newly Registered

Post by Belfastman » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:52 pm

KingdomMan wrote:

The letter fromthe INIS is simple and self explanatory enough. Depending on the severity of your offence committed, you should explain circumstances leading you to commit such and all efforts you've made to rehabilitate yourself and not to indulge/commit such offence again. Get a letter from your GP practice and/or current utility bills for you and spouse as proofs of residence. Also explain your employment history and the dates you were engaged in employment and the dates you became unemployed. More importantly, since you're out of job, you will need to state how you've been sustaining you/your family living and if you're getting any form of social welfare assistance, go get a latter from the social welfare office in your location stating your form of payment. You may also need to put copies of job applications you made to prove you're actively searching for a job. If you're lucky enough, you may be approved for your naturalisation certificate after sending the information they requested from you or worst still, you may have your application decision deferred for 6 - 18months depending on the seriousness of your offence. The onus is on you to ensure you keep your resident visa/permission up to date otherwise, you'll become illegal in the state if you don not renew your stay permission on the expiration and that will further affect/delay a decision on your citizenship application. Best of luck!
Thanks kingdomman i need aĺl the luck i can get

camisu
Newly Registered

Post by camisu » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:46 pm

Am 13 months waiting now. But the lady told me the last time that am nearly there. That they will get back to me soon. Who knows ? Huhhh

belfastni
Newly Registered

Post by belfastni » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:57 am

camisu wrote:Am 13 months waiting now. But the lady told me the last time that am nearly there. That they will get back to me soon. Who knows ? Huhhh
I been hearing tht since dec.. it in the final stage. Final stage..

yankeegirl

Post by yankeegirl » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:38 am

Belfastni, there is a poster on this thread (a few pages back) that applied from NI and has been approved. Application was in Sept 2014 and approval was May/June 2015. He had the ceremony in July. So, don't give up hope! I've applied from the north also, but I only applied in May 2015, so no timeline yet that would be helpful.

indoire
Newly Registered

Post by indoire » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:32 pm

Hello guys,

Has anyone rang them for asking about ceremony date ? If they gave any hint ?

Thanks,

camisu
Newly Registered

Post by camisu » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:32 am

A lady told me on the phone that there is No ceremony yet Maybe in October bicos is mainly every 90 Days.

araja
Newly Registered

Post by araja » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:34 pm

hello guys, is approval letters still coming or they stop. i am still waiting for my approval i got my second stage letter on 15 May 2015. :?

Adelizzy1
Newly Registered

Post by Adelizzy1 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:29 am

Belfastman wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:

Thanks kingdomman i need aĺl the luck i can get

Hi, I got the same letter but this was in late January. I applied 3/07/2014, still waiting for approval.
At this stage I don't even know what to do anymore. After I got that letter in January to ask why I committed those offences, I replied back Immediately, got a confirmation, and still waiting. It's over a year now since I applied.

camisu
Newly Registered

Post by camisu » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:28 am

@Adekizy1: We are on the same boat , I also applied in June 2014. I also wrote to them in my own word base on the offenses committed. Am 14/15 months now waiting for decisions. They keep repeating the same thing. I think is better to ignore them bicos they dont give ppl the accurate reply, there is no transparency in the application update they just tell u whatever they like .They think ppl are foolish for calling them .Seating on ppl application for nothing, is absurd. They should just give a prompt answer is stead of messing with ppl emotions. Crap :)

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:54 pm

Guys it happen to my friend he has done two conviction even abroad from Ireland and they did that to him sending same letters again and again , explain what you did ?

this question for the guys have you tried to call guys ? did they said anything to you ? he called and they told him his application waiting to go to minster

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:01 pm

guys all the best just forget about it and will come

araja
Newly Registered

Post by araja » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:38 pm

whats email address of citizenship department. to know status of application. I ring them, lady says its in process. i ask her which stage my application is , she says all i can tell you that its in process. i heard on email they give detail reply. anyone knows there email address

ang5
Newly Registered

Post by ang5 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:57 pm

@araja its citizenshipinfo@justice.ie but they don't give much of the details by email either

araja
Newly Registered

Post by araja » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:59 pm

thanks, all my friends got approval for coming ceremony :( . i am wondering did they stop sending approval any more or still chances to get one for this ceremony.

indoire
Newly Registered

Post by indoire » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:57 pm

@araja.. when did your friends and yourself apply araja ?

araja
Newly Registered

Post by araja » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:45 am

I applied on 12 March 2015

Friends
Applied 9 March 2015 approved 10 August 2015
Applied 20 January 2015 approved 18 August 2015