ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2015 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

araja
Newly Registered

Re: 2015 Citizenship Approvals

Post by araja » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:56 am

indoire wrote:@araja.. when did your friends and yourself apply araja ?
You also waiting for approval what happened did you get one, I got email today that my application is in advance stage,, don't know what this means now

belfastni
Newly Registered

Post by belfastni » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:38 am

I m glad to know I m not alone waiting for 16 month almost. Cuz I keep seeing people getting there approvals in and around 6 months. Which was heart breaking but the life unfair and so is the system unfair and no set of rule or clear defined path. Just keep waiting i quess and keep :D

indoire
Newly Registered

Post by indoire » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:56 am

yes I applied on 7th April 2015. A month ago they were saying, your application is being prepared to be submitted to the minister.

Belfastman
Newly Registered

Post by Belfastman » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:59 pm

camisu wrote:Am 13 months waiting now. But the lady told me the last time that am nearly there. That they will get back to me soon. Who knows ? Huhhh
Any conviction?

Belfastman
Newly Registered

Post by Belfastman » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:02 pm

camisu wrote:@Adekizy1: We are on the same boat , I also applied in June 2014. I also wrote to them in my own word base on the offenses committed. Am 14/15 months now waiting for decisions. They keep repeating the same thing. I think is better to ignore them bicos they dont give ppl the accurate reply, there is no transparency in the application update they just tell u whatever they like .They think ppl are foolish for calling them .Seating on ppl application for nothing, is absurd. They should just give a prompt answer is stead of messing with ppl emotions. Crap :)
What was the offense committed ?

Belfastman
Newly Registered

Post by Belfastman » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:07 pm

belfastni wrote:I m glad to know I m not alone waiting for 16 month almost. Cuz I keep seeing people getting there approvals in and around 6 months. Which was heart breaking but the life unfair and so is the system unfair and no set of rule or clear defined path. Just keep waiting i quess and keep :D
Dont mind me askin wats the conviction?

belfastni
Newly Registered

Post by belfastni » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:17 pm

Belfastman wrote:
belfastni wrote:I m glad to know I m not alone waiting for 16 month almost. Cuz I keep seeing people getting there approvals in and around 6 months. Which was heart breaking but the life unfair and so is the system unfair and no set of rule or clear defined path. Just keep waiting i quess and keep :D
Driving with insurance 6 Year ago. I dont know if it is a good idea or not to send them my recent police check report cuz i recently had my police check done 2 months ago and i had no convections. I might just wait till they reach a decision. Have u any convection my friend @ belfastking

belfastni
Newly Registered

Post by belfastni » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:18 pm

belfastni wrote:
Belfastman wrote:
Driving with NO insurance 6 Year ago. I dont know if it is a good idea or not to send them my recent police check report cuz i recently had my police check done 2 months ago and i had no convections. I might just wait till they reach a decision. Have u any convection my friend @ belfastman

belfastni
Newly Registered

Post by belfastni » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:21 pm

[quote="camisu"]@Adekizy1: We are on the same boat , I also applied in June 2014. I also wrote to them in my own word base on the offenses committed. Am 14/15 months now waiting for decisions. They keep repeating the same thing. I think is better to ignore them bicos they dont give ppl the accurate reply, there is no transparency in the application update they just tell u whatever they like .They think ppl are foolish for calling them .Seating on ppl application for nothing, is absurd. They should just give a prompt answer is stead of messing with ppl emotions. Crap :)[/quot

Are u based in northern Ireland or republic of ireland

belfastni
Newly Registered

Post by belfastni » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:25 pm

araja wrote:whats email address of citizenship department. to know status of application. I ring them, lady says its in process. i ask her which stage my application is , she says all i can tell you that its in process. i heard on email they give detail reply. anyone knows there email address
I will tell u something .. I rang them in dec, Jan and feb got same answer than 2 month i stopped and started email them in may, jun and july and even august got the same reply . so whtever way u decide to contact them.. they result will be the same.

camisu
Newly Registered

Post by camisu » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:29 pm

Yak people

Mushtaqcheema
Newly Registered

Post by Mushtaqcheema » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:11 am

Hi Guys,

After waiting about 6 moths I Received my Approval today. ALLHUMDULLILAHA.
The letter signed on 26/08/2015. I am very happy and really thankful to all of you :D

Thanks

Mushtaqcheema
Newly Registered

Post by Mushtaqcheema » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:24 am

Mushtaqcheema wrote:Hi Guys,

The letter signed on 26/08/2015. I am very happy and really thankful to all of you :D

Thanks

Mushtaqcheema
Newly Registered

Post by Mushtaqcheema » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:01 am

Mushtaqcheema wrote:Hi Guys,

Good Luck for Everyone

Thanks

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:30 pm

Congratulations Mushtaqcheema!

belfastni
Newly Registered

Post by belfastni » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:26 pm

Here an interesting Question to everyone on this forum.
When I submitted my application last June I had my conviction mentioned on it Driving without Insurance. Now the Conviction is 6 year old and for some reason I had to get a new Police check and my Police check came all clear which has surprised me. I thought if do u a n offence it sit on ur police check all your life. Now the question is, do you all think I should write a letter to inis with latest police check and would that make any difference or shall i wait till they reach a decision..

caveman
Newly Registered

Post by caveman » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:10 pm

belfastni wrote:Here an interesting Question to everyone on this forum.
When I submitted my application last June I had my conviction mentioned on it Driving without Insurance. Now the Conviction is 6 year old and for some reason I had to get a new Police check and my Police check came all clear which has surprised me. I thought if do u a n offence it sit on ur police check all your life. Now the question is, do you all think I should write a letter to inis with latest police check and would that make any difference or shall i wait till they reach a decision..
I would suggest you write and if possible attach a copy of the recent police check report. No harm in that though I believe it is information they can or have access to anyway. But as you all know it's best to chase that which you seek and Insha Allah it will come through to everyone at some stage

Goodluck with your application

kofiasenji

Post by kofiasenji » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Hi everyone,
Pls I will like the forum members to please advise me on my situation. I received my second stage letter from Inis in february 2015 and was told in April that file is being prepared to be submitted to the minister.Everytime i contact Inis to ask for update have always been told in processing but I called today and the lady I spoke to told me it's in final stages which I asked if it has gone to the minister but she said no.please what does the final stage means

camisu
Newly Registered

Post by camisu » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:56 pm

@ koffiasenji .Ignore them pls. They always try to confuse people. If u ring them on Thursday,trust me the will tell u something else more frustrating. Lol .They r too full of them self . They think they are God .

caveman
Newly Registered

Post by caveman » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:42 pm

kofiasenji wrote:Hi everyone,
Pls I will like the forum members to please advise me on my situation. I received my second stage letter from Inis in february 2015 and was told in April that file is being prepared to be submitted to the minister.Everytime i contact Inis to ask for update have always been told in processing but I called today and the lady I spoke to told me it's in final stages which I asked if it has gone to the minister but she said no.please what does the final stage means
More than likely you will get a response really soon. I got almost identical response from INIS via email and phone call prior to my approval letter arriving in the post the very next week. I do really believe you're about done with the whole process and should be getting a response any day now.
BEST OF LUCK

caveman
Newly Registered

Post by caveman » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:44 pm

While I'm praying and hoping everyone here get's his/her approval letter as soon as possible but I have to ask if anyone has heard anything relating to the next citizenship ceremony. When will it be?>

Thanks

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:46 pm

caveman wrote:While I'm praying and hoping everyone here get's his/her approval letter as soon as possible but I have to ask if anyone has heard anything relating to the next citizenship ceremony. When will it be?>

Thanks
The next citizenship ceremony is more than likely to be held early or mid October. Also, applicants should expect more approvals to start rolling in between this week and next week. Good luck everyone!

badr-amiche

Post by badr-amiche » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:56 pm

KingdomMan wrote:
caveman wrote:While I'm praying and hoping everyone here get's his/her approval letter as soon as possible but I have to ask if anyone has heard anything relating to the next citizenship ceremony. When will it be?>

Thanks
The next citizenship ceremony is more than likely to be held early or mid October. Also, applicants should expect more approvals to start rolling in between this week and next week. Good luck everyone!
Just a quick question...
I got my aproval letter early August and didn't send them gnib card cause i am going for holiday soon and didnt want to be called to the ceremony and missed it. So is what i have to do now is to send what they requested as soon as i comeback then i will be invited to the next one.... plz correct me if i am wrong

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:12 pm

badr-amiche wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:

Thanks
Just a quick question...
I got my aproval letter early August and didn't send them gnib card cause i am going for holiday soon and didnt want to be called to the ceremony and missed it. So is what i have to do now is to send what they requested as soon as i comeback then i will be invited to the next one.... plz correct me if i am wrong
You're very wrong in withholding back your GNIB card as it's not necessary to have it with you for your future travels. You should have sent in the card and other requirements and be at liberty to defer your invitation to the citizenship ceremony till the next ceremony in line.

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:00 am

Hello everyone , i put my long story short which is , i got approved for citizenship in January 2015 but i was going to my home country in early march 2015 for 3 months so i didn,t them anything , then i went to home country and came back in last week of July 2015 and sent them GNIB card , photos and 950 Euros , so my question is will i be called in next upcoming ceremony or i will be put on hold now as i was out of my queue for a while ? i sent them email yesterday and got this reply " Your documents have been received and you will be invited to attend a future Citizenship Ceremony. There are no dates set for any future Ceremonies yet. It may be 2-3 months before you are invited to a future ceremony. As soon as one has been announced it will appear on our website http://www.inis.gov.ie/ .This office will be in touch with you in this
regard in due course. "

What does they mean in their reply by 2-3 months ? do they mean i will not be called minimum before 2-3 months ?