ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2015 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

KingdomMan

Re: 2015 Citizenship Approvals

Post by KingdomMan » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:09 am

coming wrote:@kingdomMan

Cancellation of the fines by the Court

Thanks for your prompt reply and the word of encouragement which soothes my heart.
I pray God will repay u also for all these good deeds u are doing,if not not many people
Would have engage all these lawyers who will just collect your money.
Thanks and God bless
Thanks mate! :D

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:12 am

Gracious2015 wrote:@KingdomMan you are getting a lot of blessings, your approval seems imminent!! :D
I pray and hope so too... It's been a long tortuous wait since my first application in 2013. Cheers mate!! :D :D

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:13 pm

kingman- Can you please provide for me your direct phone Number so I can discuss with you something if you wish

mahersab

Post by mahersab » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:35 pm

Hy can anybody have experience my application was at advanced stage last week and this week i got reply from them my application is being prepared for submission to minster . Anybody have same experience why is two different reply with in week
Thanks
Mahersab

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:17 pm

mahersab wrote:Hy can anybody have experience my application was at advanced stage last week and this week i got reply from them my application is being prepared for submission to minster . Anybody have same experience why is two different reply with in week
Thanks
To further assist in giving you a meaningful suggestion, please furnish your application timeline and the basis of application.

wasay999
Newly Registered

Post by wasay999 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:06 pm

Hi KingdomMan
I was banned for six months from driving for DUI back in 2012 from Feb to july, paid 400 Euro fine. Was wondering will that delay my approval, if so how long do you think it'll be. Will I get aapproval or not, I didn't go to court for that just had to pay fine and handover my driving licence.

Time line
Application date: 11 June 2015
Acknowledgement letter: 18 June 2015
Second stage letter: 1 September 2015
Visa: stamp 4 (Irish spouse) applied on 5 years residency basis. I'm on my second five years stamp 4, 2009 to 2014 and 2014 to 2019.

Any info will be helpful
Thanks a lot
Last edited by wasay999 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mahersab

Post by mahersab » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:16 pm

Hy kingdomman ,
Apply 05-2014 base in 5 year residence
Have one public order miner offence
On 2004 11 year ago went to court judge oder probation and pay 100 euro charity witch i paid
On 10.2014 department aske me my offence explanation witch i give them , from February 2015 i dont hard anything from them my application was on advanced stage after 16 month . But this week i got again same reply email my application being prepared for submission to minister same reply since 6 month
Mahersab

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:41 pm

wasay999 wrote:Hi KingdomMan
I was banned for six months from driving for DUI back in 2012 from Feb to july, paid 400 Euro fine. Was wondering will that delay my approval, if so how long do you think it'll be. Will I get aapproval or not, I didn't go to court for that just had to pay fine and handover my driving licence.

Time line
Visa: stamp 4 (Irish spouse) applied on 5 years residency basis. I'm on my second five years stamp 4, 2009 to 2014 and 2014 to 2019.

Any info will be helpful
Thanks a lot
Enquiries are made with the Garda Síochána to verify the information you provided on your application form and to determine if you can be deemed to be of GOOD CHARACTER. GOOD CHARACTER MEANS THAT YOU SHOW RESPECT FOR THE LAWS OF THE STATE. In this regard vetting and background checks will be conducted. This will involve enquiries with An Garda Síochána and it will come up on records that you were banned for six months from driving for DUI back in 2012 which is a total disregard/disrespect for the laws of the state. In my opinion, if you are UNLUCKY, a decision on your application maybe delayed or deferred for some months (in some other cases, 6 - 18 months). Pray and who knows, you may get lucky and get your approval within 6 months from the date of your application, otherwise, you may still have to wait a little longer (extra months 6 - 12 months). If you meet all the conditions for the basis of your application, irrespective of your previous driving offence, you will get an approval even if subsequently delayed or deferred. Good luck mate! 8)

wasay999
Newly Registered

Post by wasay999 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:53 pm

KingdomMan wrote:
wasay999 wrote:Hi KingdomMan

Time line

Any info will be helpful
Thanks a lot
Enquiries are made with the Garda Síochána to verify the information you provided on your application form and to determine if you can be deemed to be of GOOD CHARACTER. GOOD CHARACTER MEANS THAT YOU SHOW RESPECT FOR THE LAWS OF THE STATE. In this regard vetting and background checks will be conducted. This will involve enquiries with An Garda Síochána and it will come up on records that you were banned for six months from driving for DUI back in 2012 which is a total disregard/disrespect for the laws of the state. In my opinion, if you are UNLUCKY, a decision on your application maybe delayed or deferred for some months (in some other cases, 6 - 18 months). Pray and who knows, you may get lucky and get your approval within 6 months from the date of your application, otherwise, you may still have to wait a little longer (extra months 6 - 12 months). If you meet all the conditions for the basis of your application, irrespective of your previous driving offence, you will get an approval even if subsequently delayed or deferred. Good luck mate! 8)
Appreciate it a lot, thanks for the prompt reply.
I wouldn't mind waiting 18 months or so, was worried that I won't get any approval at all.

Thanks
Last edited by wasay999 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:58 pm

mahersab wrote:Hy kingdomman ,
Apply 05-2014 base in 5 year residence
Have one public order miner offence
On 2004 11 year ago went to court judge oder probation and pay 100 euro charity witch i paid
On 10.2014 department aske me my offence explanation witch i give them , from February 2015 i dont hard anything from them my application was on advanced stage after 16 month . But this week i got again same reply email my application being prepared for submission to minister same reply since 6 month
I will suggest you patiently wait until a final decision is reached in your complex case. Obviously, there's a deliberate delay in your case which is not unconnected to your previous offence/conviction in the state. Please note that some other applicants are officially informed about any deferment for months for an offence/conviction, while few others are not duly informed. I suspect the later in your case, so therefore, keep calm and busy with other important matters of life... It will happen for you and hopefully sooner than you think in your application. Good luck mate!

mahersab

Post by mahersab » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:09 pm

Thanks kingdomman
Mahersab

ELCOMANSH
Newly Registered

Post by ELCOMANSH » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:03 am

ELCOMANSH » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:23 pm

Application Basis: Stamp4 Eu Family 5 years residency in the country
Application Date: 28/3/2015
Application received :30/3/2015
1st Acknowledgement Date:29/4/2015
2nd Stage Letter: 11/5/2015
04/9/2015: up-to-date copy of GNIB requested. by((( further processing team)))
14/9/2015: Documents submitted (photo copy of temporary gnib card valid for 6 month based on applying for retention of rights application )
i emailed them today and i get this answer
(((Your application is at an advanced stage & will be submitted to the
Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible))).
anybody knows whats that mean ??how come its in advance stage and its not sent to the minister yet ??anybody knows when to expect an approval as its really disappointing when u look for letters in the morning and find nothing from them :)

can someone answer me please ???

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:02 am

ELCOMANSH wrote:ELCOMANSH » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:23 pm

Application Basis: Stamp4 Eu Family 5 years residency in the country
Application Date: 28/3/2015
Application received :30/3/2015
1st Acknowledgement Date:29/4/2015
2nd Stage Letter: 11/5/2015
04/9/2015: up-to-date copy of GNIB requested. by((( further processing team)))
14/9/2015: Documents submitted (photo copy of temporary gnib card valid for 6 month based on applying for retention of rights application )
i emailed them today and i get this answer
(((Your application is at an advanced stage & will be submitted to the
Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible))).
anybody knows whats that mean ??how come its in advance stage and its not sent to the minister yet ??anybody knows when to expect an approval as its really disappointing when u look for letters in the morning and find nothing from them :)

can someone answer me please ???
Looking so good for you now... a most likely candidate for approval in the next coming batches of approvals rolling out in weeks. :D

ELCOMANSH
Newly Registered

Post by ELCOMANSH » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:25 pm

thanks KingdomMan for the replay ,i hope it will be soon for all of us ,please guys keep us updated when u get your approvals so we know when they will start to send them again :?:

melkadi
Newly Registered

Post by melkadi » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:15 am

Hi All,

I applied on 29/6 based on 5 yrs residency & got the acknowledgment letter on 16/8. No 2nd stage letter yet, my 2 questions:

a) I received a fixed charge offence notice (€80 + 3 penalty points, the reason was going over speed limit) last Week. I already paid the fine but I wanted to know if I should declare the offence while my application is being processed. Also what would be the consequences of doing so on the application process? I personally think I should declare it.

b) Are there cases where they skip sending 2nd letter and go directly to the approval stage?

Rgs/Ma

spiderman123
Newly Registered

Post by spiderman123 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:49 pm

Hiii
Same here my application is under process ..Last week i got 2 penalty points for Driving Alone Guards fine me 80 euros... i have a learner permit .. i am still waiting for the post from The Gurads and i soon i got my notice then i will pay my fine staright away

Applied 12/05/2015
Acknowledgement Letter 28/05/15
Addition Documents 13/07/15
2ND Stage letter 17/08/15
Approval Pending....

i will inform Citizenship Department as soon i get my Penalty Notice and as the same day i will pay and will write them a letter with receipt of fine pay
please any advise will there will be any effect on my application ?? will they delay my application for this ??
i will be thank full if any one can answer me

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:35 pm

melkadi wrote:Hi All,

I applied on 29/6 based on 5 yrs residency & got the acknowledgment letter on 16/8. No 2nd stage letter yet, my 2 questions:

a) I received a fixed charge offence notice (€80 + 3 penalty points, the reason was going over speed limit) last Week. I already paid the fine but I wanted to know if I should declare the offence while my application is being processed. Also what would be the consequences of doing so on the application process? I personally think I should declare it.

b) Are there cases where they skip sending 2nd letter and go directly to the approval stage?

Rgs/Ma
a) One of the conditions of acquiring Irish citizenship is that you remain of GOOD CHARACTER. "Good character means that you show respect for the laws of the State. In this regard vetting and background checks will be conducted. This will involve enquiries with An Garda Síochána and enquiries may also be made with other agencies. You must give details of all criminal convictions both within and outside the State in the relevant section of the application form, including road traffic offences. You must provide details of any offences for which you have been arrested but have not been formally charged. Please note that if you are arrested or charged with an offence after you have made your application you must inform the citizenship section of it.... If you have failed to disclose any material facts then your application is unlikely to be successful." The consequence is that you may experience delays or deferment for a decision (approval) in your case!

b) You will surely get a second stage letter from the INIS in due course to indicate to you that your application continues to be processed.
Last edited by KingdomMan on Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:42 pm

spiderman123 wrote:Hiii
Same here my application is under process ..Last week i got 2 penalty points for Driving Alone Guards fine me 80 euros... i have a learner permit .. i am still waiting for the post from The Gurads and i soon i got my notice then i will pay my fine staright away

Applied 12/05/2015
Acknowledgement Letter 28/05/15
Addition Documents 13/07/15
2ND Stage letter 17/08/15
Approval Pending....

i will inform Citizenship Department as soon i get my Penalty Notice and as the same day i will pay and will write them a letter with receipt of fine pay
please any advise will there will be any effect on my application ?? will they delay my application for this ??
i will be thank full if any one can answer me
One of the conditions of acquiring Irish citizenship is that you remain of GOOD CHARACTER. "Good character means that you show respect for the laws of the State. In this regard vetting and background checks will be conducted. This will involve enquiries with An Garda Síochána and enquiries may also be made with other agencies. You must give details of all criminal convictions both within and outside the State in the relevant section of the application form, including road traffic offences. You must provide details of any offences for which you have been arrested but have not been formally charged. Please note that if you are arrested or charged with an offence after you have made your application you must inform the citizenship section of it.... If you have failed to disclose any material facts then your application is unlikely to be successful."

You should know that there will be a consequence for your action (bad driving behavior)! You can do better the next time so expect some delays or deferment for a decision in your application, however, you may get lucky though! :D

ELCOMANSH
Newly Registered

Post by ELCOMANSH » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:30 pm

Hi guys I got a private message but I can't see it as am not authurised yet

zsk_747
Ireland

Post by zsk_747 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:44 pm

Hi Elcomansh,
Could u ring me, I have sent u a msg......personal contact information removed by moderator

bruce9078
Newly Registered

Post by bruce9078 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:48 pm

Hi everyone,

Please advise best.

Am coming to study bachelor is Ireland.

After completion of Bachelor i will get only one year to find a job who will employee me but if i don't what should i do to stay back?

Explain me after completion of Bachelor what are the step to get citizenship?

zsk_747
Ireland

Post by zsk_747 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:06 pm

zsk_747 wrote:Hi Elcomansh,
I have u a msg regarding about Retention of Residency rights

okdokie

Post by okdokie » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:51 pm

bruce9078 wrote:Hi everyone,

Please advise best.

After completion of Bachelor i will get only one year to find a job who will employee me but if i don't what should i do to stay back?

After bachelors steps are

Find a job
work for 5 years and pay taxes
stay away from crimes, penalities, offences etc
apply for citizenship after completion of required period
and wait for the ministers decision.

ELCOMANSH
Newly Registered

Post by ELCOMANSH » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:06 pm

zsk_747 wrote:Hi Elcomansh,
Could u ring me, I have sent u a msg......xxxxxx

ill txt u now

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:26 pm

okdokie wrote:
bruce9078 wrote:Hi everyone,

Please advise best.

After bachelors steps are

Find a job
work for 5 years and pay taxes
stay away from crimes, penalities, offences etc
apply for citizenship after completion of required period
and wait for the ministers decision.
Also
Within one year you have to find work permit .
It's bit hard to find work permit recent days.