ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2015 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

joekearns
Newly Registered

Re: 2015 Citizenship Approvals

Post by joekearns » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:38 pm

joekearns wrote:Timeline for my application:
Application on basis of civil partner of Irish citizen(Female)
Applied on 22/04/2015 and received acknowledement on 26/05/2015.
Received Letter asking documents 23/06/2015.
Asking for more Documents Letter received on 14/08/2015.
First stage complete and now in Second stage received letter on 04/09/2015.
Approval arrived on 02/11/2015.
They need three things from me.
1- Euro 950
2- GNIB card
3- Travel Document(which is not applicable in my case)
I'm wondering does anyone else get same kind of letter asking you to send above three things to below funny address without passport size photographs:
F.S.P SA, Citizenship Section, Rosanna Road Tipperary Town.
Can someone shed light on my issue.
Thanks.
Hi Guyz,
Just to let you know, I've received my invitation today for 3pm 14th Dec 2015 and it was dated 3rd Dec 2015. I send the Draft E950 on 10th Nov 2015.
Above is my timeline.
Best of luck guyz who are still waiting on invitation.
Regards,
Joekearns.

dublin1924
Newly Registered

Post by dublin1924 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:47 pm

Arif.BD wrote:Application based on 5 yrs Stamp 4 EU Fam
Application Date 15/05/2015
1st Letter.................26/05/2015
Second Letter............21/07/2015

Any one knows how long i could be waiting? I have no criminal record.

Arif B.D & BAAZ 80

Sir, any updates on Approval as we are still waiting and sharing approx same Timelines and 6 Months are over and still no Reply, Also if any update is given by your Solicitiors, As My Solicitor simply says no use to contact them the only thing we can do is wait, Please comment. Thanks

AmitKu
Newly Registered

Post by AmitKu » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:07 pm

Hi Group,

I need help, I received approval letter and Immigration asked me to submit my GNIB card, fee and photo. I am still waiting for invitation for ceremony but my question is., I am travelling with my EU partner in two days time to Italy need returning in a week time together. Do I need visa for Italy? I don't have re entry visa on my passport as well for Ireland because I had EUFAM4 stamp on my GNIB card. Please guide.

baaz80
Newly Registered

Post by baaz80 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:29 am

dublin1924 wrote:
Arif.BD wrote:Application based on 5 yrs Stamp 4 EU Fam
Application Date 15/05/2015
1st Letter.................26/05/2015
Second Letter............21/07/2015

Any one knows how long i could be waiting? I have no criminal record.

Hi ....
Ya that R8 we have just to wait and I think so we don't need to contact all time just wait for the next one and hope we wll get on next time...

joekearns
Newly Registered

Post by joekearns » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:26 am

AmitKu wrote:Hi Group,

I need help, I received approval letter and Immigration asked me to submit my GNIB card, fee and photo. I am still waiting for invitation for ceremony but my question is., I am travelling with my EU partner in two days time to Italy need returning in a week time together. Do I need visa for Italy? I don't have re entry visa on my passport as well for Ireland because I had EUFAM4 stamp on my GNIB card. Please guide.
I think you need to find out from Italian embassy in Dublin by sending them email. In my opinion you don't need visa once you are traveling with your spouse or partner. For Irish GNIB, i would suggest show them that approval letter and they will let you in Because your case is already approved.

Amit005
Newly Registered

Post by Amit005 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:30 pm

joekearns wrote:
AmitKu wrote:Hi Group,

I think you need to find out from Italian embassy in Dublin by sending them email. In my opinion you don't need visa once you are traveling with your spouse or partner. For Irish GNIB, i would suggest show them that approval letter and they will let you in Because your case is already approved.
You dont need visa for italy as longer u travlling with your eu partner ..

wiltc
Newly Registered

Post by wiltc » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:20 pm

Got my ceremony invite today in the post :D I thought it would not come for the 14th Dec ceremony as I paid fees quite late, paid on 23 Nov and were received on 24 Nov, invite arrived today 10 December dated 8 December! See you all there! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :!:

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:58 pm

wiltc wrote:Got my ceremony invite today in the post :D I thought it would not come for the 14th Dec ceremony as I paid fees quite late, paid on 23 Nov and were received on 24 Nov, invite arrived today 10 December dated 8 December! See you all there! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :!:
Congrats, what time is the ceremony?

wiltc
Newly Registered

Post by wiltc » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:07 pm

Gracious2015 wrote: Congrats, what time is the ceremony?
Mine is at 3pm

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:23 pm

Citizenship Telephone Helpline

Please note that the Citizenship telephone help-line will not be available on the following dates:
24th December 2015, 29th December 2015 and 31st December 2015.
Queries can continue to be sent to the dedicated e-mail address: citizenshipinfo@justice.ie
The telephone help-line will re-open on Tuesday 5th January 2016.

daddy
Member of Standing

Post by daddy » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:44 pm

Hi guys, its been quiet these days here.
Has anyone who applied in September 2015 got approval letter?
Daddy.

brainy04

Post by brainy04 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:35 am

Hi,

I submit my application on 22.05.2015.
First letter in 1st week of june
2nd stage letter on 27.07.2015.

I contacted them on 29.10.15 and i got the following reply.

Your application continues to be processed to establish good character &
lawful residence and will be submitted to the Minister for decision as
expeditiously as possible.

Any ideas how long i can be waiting ?

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:18 pm

brainy04 wrote:Hi,

Hi,

What basis is your application (Marriage, Association or 5yr Residency?). Do you have any traffic offence/conviction, fines or penalties? With your answers to these questions, one can suggest/project how long more you're to wait before you are likely to get your application approved.

zsk_747
Ireland

Post by zsk_747 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:26 pm

Hi There,
I had applied on behalf of retention of residency rights on 08/07/2015 and received a second stage letter on 08/09/2015, so far there is no sign for approval and asked lady on phone yesterday about my current status and she told me that "Your application continues to be processed to establish good character & lawful residence and will be submitted to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible". I have been getting same reply since last 2 months.
I have no any any traffic offence/conviction, fines or penalties? I do not know how long will they take.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:46 pm

zsk_747 wrote:Hi There,
I had applied on behalf of retention of residency rights on 08/07/2015 and received a second stage letter on 08/09/2015, so far there is no sign for approval and asked lady on phone yesterday about my current status and she told me that "Your application continues to be processed to establish good character & lawful residence and will be submitted to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible". I have been getting same reply since last 2 months.
I have no any any traffic offence/conviction, fines or penalties? I do not know how long will they take.
Keep positive and just be patient. You're on the right track and things will soon fall in place for you. Early 2016 will be your year of approvals.

zsk_747
Ireland

Post by zsk_747 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:52 pm

KingdomMan wrote:
Keep positive and just be patient. You're on the right track and things will soon fall in place for you. Early 2016 will be your year of approvals.
Thanks KingdomMan you are always very helpful for me. could you u tell me that what kind of an information they are looking for in this stage ("Your application continues to be processed to establish good character & lawful residence and will be submitted to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible")....Thanks

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:36 pm

zsk_747 wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:
Thanks KingdomMan you are always very helpful for me. could you u tell me that what kind of an information they are looking for in this stage ("Your application continues to be processed to establish good character & lawful residence and will be submitted to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible")....Thanks
It means that your application is still at the Garda vetting sand dept checks stage. Once you have all clear at this stage, they will prepare a submission to the minister recommending you for an approval. In my humble estimation, you should be sorted between now and January 2016 for an approval. Good luck!

brainy04

Post by brainy04 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:11 pm

KingdomMan wrote:

Hi,

What basis is your application (Marriage, Association or 5yr Residency?). Do you have any traffic offence/conviction, fines or penalties? With your answers to these questions, one can suggest/project how long more you're to wait before you are likely to get your application approved.

@KingdomMan

I applied on the basis of 5 year residency EU FAM. My GNIB card expired in sep but i submit a copy of valid one after 2 days. I got letter of acknowledgment for it. My permanent residency has been approved. I had one traffic offence for speeding, fine was paid on time. No other conviction or fine.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:50 pm

brainy04 wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:

Hi,

@KingdomMan

I applied on the basis of 5 year residency EU FAM. My GNIB card expired in sep but i submit a copy of valid one after 2 days. I got letter of acknowledgment for it. My permanent residency has been approved. I had one traffic offence for speeding, fine was paid on time. No other conviction or fine.
Your application looks good and hopefully no one reprimands you for the traffic offence. Barring any other issue, you are most likely to be approved early in the new quarter of 2016. In the meantime, you may send an email to inquire about the current status of your application at citizenshipinfo@justice.ie stating your full names, address and application reference. Good luck!

brainy04

Post by brainy04 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:09 pm

@KingdomMan

Thanks for taking time. I have contacted them and i am getting same reply after sep that my application is in process and they will contact me in due course. Looks like they are just copying and paste the same email. In your opinion, speeding fine is something should i be worried about ? my few friends had similar fines and they got approval within 6 months.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:37 pm

brainy04 wrote:@KingdomMan

Thanks for taking time. I have contacted them and i am getting same reply after sep that my application is in process and they will contact me in due course. Looks like they are just copying and paste the same email. In your opinion, speeding fine is something should i be worried about ? my few friends had similar fines and they got approval within 6 months.
Before now, speeding offence/fines/penalties used to be a big deal but in recent times a lot of people get away with such offences and I don't think yours would be an exception.

brainy04

Post by brainy04 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:48 pm

KingdomMan wrote:

Before now, speeding offence/fines/penalties used to be a big deal but in recent times a lot of people get away with such offences and I don't think yours would be an exception.

Thanks a lot, i really appreciate.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:55 pm

KingdomMan wrote:

Before now, speeding offence/fines/penalties used to be a big deal but in recent times a lot of people get away with such offences and I don't think yours would be an exception, so there's no need for you to worry over such coupled with the fact that you duly paid the speeding fine at the time.

brainy04

Post by brainy04 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:11 am

Thanks a lot

cracovia445
Newly Registered

Post by cracovia445 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:09 pm

Application based on 5 yrs Stamp 4 EU Fam
Also my partner is currently an Irish Passport Holder ex Polish,
Application Date 27/10/2015 (received 28/10/2015
1st Letter Dated 4 Nov 15
Second Stage Letter 12 Nov 15

Approval..................Pending

Wish You all good luck.
Best Wishes.

Any one else applied the same time as me? any new approvals?