ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2015 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bstar

Re: 2015 Citizenship Approvals

Post by bstar » Mon May 18, 2015 11:11 am

@kofiasenji I wish you get it tomorrow but the post is just on experience . Post your experience on the link (
http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... 86470.html ) so can update and fix as things improve .

rromeo
Newly Registered

Post by rromeo » Mon May 18, 2015 11:55 am

Hey guys,

I received my approval letter recently. I sent them the fees and GNIb BUT i have not received acknowledgement of any sort? What should I do?

I also wanted to ask you about my son, who will be applying for naturalisation. He came to Ireland in 2010 as as minor, but he turned 18 in 2014. I know that he has to make an individual application. He completed his 5 years in April 2015, but due to mistake from the immigration officer of not giving him an appointment for stamping visa..he unfortunately got a gap of 5 days in his visa stamps...therefore it would be September before he is eligible on the residence calculator to apply for naturalisation. What would be your best advise? Should he lodge his application as soon as I receive my Naturalisation Certificate (i.e in July 2015)? Should he write to the Minister of Justice directly? Should he wait until September? Should we consult and make his application through a solicitor? NB immigration officer is agreeing to his part of not accommodating my son for visa stamp.

I wanted to confirm the documentations for him: he is finishin up on his second level education and has been living with us. Would school letters be enough for his proof of address.?

Your help/opinion/advice would be really appreciated.

Many Thanks :)

bstar

Post by bstar » Mon May 18, 2015 12:55 pm

rromeo wrote:Hey guys,

I received my approval letter recently. I sent them the fees and GNIb BUT i have not received acknowledgement of any sort? What should I do?

I also wanted to ask you about my son, who will be applying for naturalisation. He came to Ireland in 2010 as as minor, but he turned 18 in 2014. I know that he has to make an individual application. He completed his 5 years in April 2015, but due to mistake from the immigration officer of not giving him an appointment for stamping visa..he unfortunately got a gap of 5 days in his visa stamps...therefore it would be September before he is eligible on the residence calculator to apply for naturalisation. What would be your best advise? Should he lodge his application as soon as I receive my Naturalisation Certificate (i.e in July 2015)? Should he write to the Minister of Justice directly? Should he wait until September? Should we consult and make his application through a solicitor? NB immigration officer is agreeing to his part of not accommodating my son for visa stamp.

I wanted to confirm the documentations for him: he is finishin up on his second level education and has been living with us. Would school letters be enough for his proof of address.?

Your help/opinion/advice would be really appreciated.

Many Thanks :)
Have answered you on other thread http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... 86470.html

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Mon May 18, 2015 2:26 pm

@ koffiasenji. You can send mesage to: charleyoverage@Yahoo.com

ang5
Newly Registered

Post by ang5 » Mon May 18, 2015 5:43 pm

Received second stage letter today (18th May). Anybody knows how long it usually takes before we can expect to hear from the minister after this stage?

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Mon May 18, 2015 5:52 pm

@ koffiasenji. I have sent you a private message.

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Mon May 18, 2015 7:13 pm

Hi guys. Which is the appropriate information to believe, email correspondent or taking to innis on the phone. Which one is more uptodate correct information on your application ? Pls share your experience. Thanks.

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Mon May 18, 2015 8:05 pm

Hi guys. Which is the appropriate information to believe, email correspondent or talking to Innis on the phone. Which one is more up to date correct information on your application ? Pls share your experience. Thanks.

singh07

Post by singh07 » Tue May 19, 2015 1:36 am

kofia
i got the same mail on 24 april and got my approval on 13 may so you can judge it
i think is ready they just have to take decision
cheers

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Tue May 19, 2015 9:17 am

@sigh07. That was a very quick decision. My file was prepared for 3 months & 2 weeks. Until last week they now told me on the phone that my file is with the minister.

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Tue May 19, 2015 9:20 am

Hello people. I called Innis on phone, they told me my file is with the minister. I also sent an email they replied that it is prepared to go to the Minister
Which one do I believe guys ? Pls share. Thanks

michbad88
Newly Registered

Post by michbad88 » Tue May 19, 2015 10:03 am

Hi Guys, I just spoke to them on the phone. Last week they said on the phone it was with the Minister, then in email they said it was not. So I called today and she said that a batch of 200 applications are getting sent to the Minister next week and that my application is in that batch. So although their office have signed off on my application, it has not physically been sent to the Minister yet. She said that once with the Minister I should have my decision in a few weeks. Probably wont be in time for the July ceremony but Im hopefully to make it to the one in September! So to anyone who has recently been told they are in the advanced stages or heard conflicting reports about whether their application had been sent away already or not - I assume your application is in the same stage as mine. She also said it good to get your application sent off before the summer holidays, because everything slows down a bit after that.

demdem
Newly Registered

Post by demdem » Tue May 19, 2015 11:01 am

michbad88 wrote:Hi Guys, I just spoke to them on the phone. Last week they said on the phone it was with the Minister, then in email they said it was not. So I called today and she said that a batch of 200 applications are getting sent to the Minister next week and that my application is in that batch. So although their office have signed off on my application, it has not physically been sent to the Minister yet. She said that once with the Minister I should have my decision in a few weeks. Probably wont be in time for the July ceremony but Im hopefully to make it to the one in September! So to anyone who has recently been told they are in the advanced stages or heard conflicting reports about whether their application had been sent away already or not - I assume your application is in the same stage as mine. She also said it good to get your application sent off before the summer holidays, because everything slows down a bit after that.

Guys Pls, confirm if this is INIS number to reach them. 06232500

kofiasenji

Post by kofiasenji » Tue May 19, 2015 11:05 am

Pls can anyone advise when Inis says ur file is in the final stage what does that mean even though she said that all it says on the screen.

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Tue May 19, 2015 11:14 am

@koffiasenji. If that's what she said your file is back from the minister already. you should get your approval this week or latest next week from my experience. Smiling

kofiasenji

Post by kofiasenji » Tue May 19, 2015 11:43 am

They seem confused cos she also said it's not gone to the minister yet and all she can see on the system is file in final stages. Spam confused

bstar

Post by bstar » Tue May 19, 2015 12:39 pm

There is no such thing as final stage .

Last stage is "submitted to minister" and the one before is known as "advanced stage" .

Its pretty common for files to go back from "submitted to minister" to "advanced stage" , it is usually when there is a small issue like if case is due to deferred for not paying a fine they will ask department to reconfirm if fine was paid at a later stage .

See my other thread for full details link is above in my comments

wiltc
Newly Registered

Post by wiltc » Tue May 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Hi guys. I am new to this site. I keep seeing mention of email to INIS, could I please have the email address so I can also find out about my application. Thank you very much

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Tue May 19, 2015 3:57 pm

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Tue May 19, 2015 8:07 pm

@bstar: do you mean file been preperd to be submitted to the Minister is the same as advanced stage? Pls share guys.

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Tue May 19, 2015 10:48 pm

Hi Guys: what's the meaning of advanced stage of processing? Pls explain your experience.

& also, what is the meaning of file has been prepared to go to the Minister? What are the difference between this 2?. Thanks guys.

kofiasenji

Post by kofiasenji » Tue May 19, 2015 10:51 pm

@emmanuel pls check your email pls its very important thanks

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Wed May 20, 2015 9:41 am

@ koffiasenji. I have replied you. Check yr mail

prem4u007in
Newly Registered

Post by prem4u007in » Wed May 20, 2015 11:44 am

Hi guys,
Can some please throw some light on this i received email from citizenship office, can some one please share there experience how long it takes after this stage and does this means approval is guarantee or there might be case of rejection as well.

Your application is currently being prepared for submission to the Minister
and you will be informed of the Ministers decision as expeditiously as
possible.

This office does not currently require any further information or
documentation from you at this time.

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Citizenship Division

wiltc
Newly Registered

Post by wiltc » Wed May 20, 2015 11:49 am