ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2015 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

emmanueljames
BANNED

Re: 2015 Citizenship Approvals

Post by emmanueljames » Wed May 20, 2015 2:51 pm

@prem007. I got the same letter as you. Just stay calm as me anytime from now till June ending we should get a good news.
When do you apply?

kofiasenji

Post by kofiasenji » Wed May 20, 2015 4:51 pm

@ everyone, I got this email from Inis .

Your application is being prepared for submission to the Minister. It has
not yet been submitted & it is not possible to give an exact timeframe. All
applications are processed as expeditiously as possible.

They have always said this for over a month now.

kofiasenji

Post by kofiasenji » Thu May 21, 2015 10:34 am

I just called Inis and spoke to a very nice lady who was very helpful.i told her about how my application has been on prepared to be submitted to the minister over 1 month.she then checked the system and i could hear her asking a colleague at the background when is the next submission after a long wait she came back on the line and said my application has been processed fully just waiting to be submitted to the minister and that i am in submission group 4 and that they dont send application to the minister in fives but in thousands so they need to get more files. I then asked how does my application look which she told me everything looks good just a matter of time to gi to the minister.I then asked her that should i be looking forward to my approval she then laughed and kept laughing that yes look forward to it.

mahersab

Post by mahersab » Thu May 21, 2015 4:49 pm

Hy guys i just got reply from departmeny , can you please tell me what that mean ,,,,,,,

Your application is currently being prepared for submission to the Minister
and you will be informed of the Ministers decision as expeditiously as possibel .
Mahersab

okdokie

Post by okdokie » Thu May 21, 2015 5:41 pm

mahersab wrote:Hy guys i just got reply from departmeny , can you please tell me what that mean ,,,,,,,

Your application is currently being prepared for submission to the Minister
and you will be informed of the Ministers decision as expeditiously as possibel .
There is so much information available on this in these forums. For example just read kofiasenji's comment just above yours.

Mranas1
Newly Registered

Post by Mranas1 » Fri May 22, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi all i got this Email from inns please does any one has experience about like this Email please share your experience.its very important to me many thanks
Processing of your application is well advanced and you will be informed of
the Ministers decision in due course.

Regards

bstar

Post by bstar » Sat May 23, 2015 3:09 pm

read the thread http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... 86470.html have tried to answer all your questions

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Sat May 23, 2015 6:53 pm

@bstar. What do you think? I applied in June 2014 & now my application has been prepared to go to the minister since January. Last 2 week a lady on the phone said it's gone to the minister, but last week a lady said is prepared to go to the minister. What's do u think? Thanks.

kofiasenji

Post by kofiasenji » Sat May 23, 2015 7:04 pm

@kingdom man when Inis tells you your file has finished processing just waiting to be sent to the minister for approval.that means the principal assistant have made the recommendation. I also want to confirm if the Inis staff that picks phone of Tuesday and Thursday knows if your file is going to be approved upon checking your status when you call.cos the last time I asked I was told that my file looks fine and will get approval but it's just the time it takes to go to the minister

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Sat May 23, 2015 9:30 pm

@bstar. What do you think? I applied in June 2014 & now my application has been prepared to go to the minister since January. Last 2 week a lady on the phone said it's gone to the minister, but last week a lady said is prepared to go to the minister. What's do u think? Thanks.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Sun May 24, 2015 10:04 am

emmanueljames wrote:@bstar. What do you think? I applied in June 2014 & now my application has been prepared to go to the minister since January. Last 2 week a lady on the phone said it's gone to the minister, but last week a lady said is prepared to go to the minister. What's do u think? Thanks.
On what basis is your application? However, give or take, i am sensing you should get a decision in the next 2-4 weeks if there's no complications associated with your application. I'll also advise that you reduce your level of anxiety awaiting a decision on your application pls. Good luck.

kofiasenji

Post by kofiasenji » Sun May 24, 2015 10:15 am

@ Kingdom man, pls at what stage does the principal assistant get involved with the application. Is it after the file has been submitted to the minister. I was told that inis have finished processing my file just waiting to be submitted to the minister. That my file is in group 4.do you know anything about the groups

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Sun May 24, 2015 1:00 pm

kofiasenji wrote:@ Kingdom man, pls at what stage does the principal assistant get involved with the application. Is it after the file has been submitted to the minister. I was told that inis have finished processing my file just waiting to be submitted to the minister. That my file is in group 4.do you know anything about the groups
A submission contains a summery of your whole application documentation and a recommendation on you for (approval/refusal) decision from the Minister. The file then goes to the table of the "Assistant Principal" for final checks/recommendation then goes to the Minister's table for a decision (Approval/Refusal) as the case may be. This s when the INIS people tell you your application at an advanced stage of processing.

Mranas1
Newly Registered

Post by Mranas1 » Sun May 24, 2015 10:17 pm

Hi all please could anyone have any experience about what is difference between those two Emails please I got it in different times.

Your application is at an advanced stage of processing & will be submitted
to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible.
and

please share your experience it is very important to me i have been waiting for long time.

Thank you

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon May 25, 2015 11:46 am

Mranas1 wrote:Hi all please could anyone have any experience about what is difference between those two Emails please I got it in different times.

Your application is at an advanced stage of processing & will be submitted
and

please share your experience it is very important to me i have been waiting for long time.

Thank you
You should get a decision on your application in the coming days or 2-4 weeks or when they start rolling out the next batch of approvals. You're almost there.. Best of luck!

jcclarke_24
Newly Registered

Post by jcclarke_24 » Mon May 25, 2015 12:16 pm

Good day

I applied end of January 2015, have any people received approval who also applied during January 2015?

I have received both 1st and 2nd letter thus far.

Thank you

SouthernWinds

Post by SouthernWinds » Mon May 25, 2015 1:05 pm

jcclarke_24 wrote:Good day

I applied end of January 2015, have any people received approval who also applied during January 2015?

I have received both 1st and 2nd letter thus far.

Thank you
Hi!

Same here. Applied late January, both letters received and waiting for approval.
I reckon that sadly, we might miss the next ceremony, unless they really start speeding up 2015 applications.

One can dream hey!

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Tue May 26, 2015 9:32 am

Hi people: I just called citizenship & I told the lady that I applied in June 2014 & the lady told me that I should ask my solicitor to write to them that as far as she know my application is processed that I should ask my solicitor to write to them.
Guys do anyone know what this might be? Pls share experiences. Thanks guys

Mranas1
Newly Registered

Post by Mranas1 » Tue May 26, 2015 10:00 am

emmanueljames wrote:Hi people: I just called citizenship & I told the lady that I applied in June 2014 & the lady told me that I should ask my solicitor to write to them that as far as she know my application is processed that I should ask my solicitor to write to them.
Guys do anyone know what this might be? Pls share experiences. Thanks guys

Hi emmauel, i just called and the lady she said to me as same as she said to you so we will see the next insha allah

kofiasenji

Post by kofiasenji » Tue May 26, 2015 10:03 am

@emmanuel why should your solicitor write to them before they can do their job. I find inis of now a days hilarious.I applied in October 2014 and when I called to find out status of my application I was told I applied in february 2015 which means I will get my decision late even though they said processing is finished just waiting for submission.

csdrajkot
Newly Registered

Post by csdrajkot » Tue May 26, 2015 11:09 am

Today i have called the INIS and lady told me that your application has been processed , they are waiting for some reports from outside Agency..
She said once we will receive same then we will write you..

What is this mean if you have any idea.

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Tue May 26, 2015 11:31 am

@mranas1. Did you use solicitor to apply? When did you applied? Maybe it's because my GNIB card is expired with them so they might want my solicitor to send them the current one. I presume my approval could be ready by now.

bstar

Post by bstar » Tue May 26, 2015 12:53 pm

Guy here is how long each stage takes

http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... 86470.html

Mranas1
Newly Registered

Post by Mranas1 » Tue May 26, 2015 5:02 pm

emmanueljames wrote:@mranas1. Did you use solicitor to apply? When did you applied? Maybe it's because my GNIB card is expired with them so they might want my solicitor to send them the current one. I presume my approval could be ready by now.
Emmanueljames. yes i did i have solicitor i have realized that it was quit expensive. I apply in Aug 2014. if i amnot mistaken i would like to give you advice if you have updated GNIB card send them as soon as you can, you dont need to give the solicitor you can give him but it may take a time . so copy and send them

Mranas1
Newly Registered

Post by Mranas1 » Tue May 26, 2015 5:07 pm

bstar wrote:Guy here is how long each stage takes

http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... 86470.html
bstar. thanks really bro how you rundown the information. it was really quite helpful. but what i confused was the diffirent between these two Emails Your application is at an advanced stage of processing & will be submitted
and