ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2016 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jumanufer

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approvals

Post by jumanufer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:21 pm

Bilbil wrote:Excellent! What day did u send application and when did u get second stage Letter?
Application sent : 8/2/2016
Received. : 9/2/2016
1st &2nd letter COMBO issued. : 25/2/2016
Processing.... Advanced. ........Well Advanced.. ...
Today, Email replied that correspondent has been sent out Today And should expect early next week.[/quote]

Excellent !!
I applied around 29 or around of January and last Friday I was told well advance
2nd stage letter was on Feb 13 I think

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:27 pm

I decided to email them also. And got a reply

Hi XXxXX,

Please be advised that a letter has issued to you from this office today.

I think this is it guys!!! Lets all be positive.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:45 pm

pixie12 wrote:I decided to email them also. And got a reply

Hi XXxXX,

APPROVAL LETTER ON THE WAY... CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE! :D :D

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:47 pm

NINIOLA69 wrote:
pixie12 wrote:
NINIOLA69 wrote:Good morning friends! Jamanufer,Pixie12,Dublin7777 and all my friends here present. I want to inform u on good authority that my approval arrived this morning :D :Just 2 mins ago after 10months of waiting. I praise His name,I lift Him up and I adore Him. He is God,the rewriter of History ,the changer of destiny. Thank you Lord.Expecting to hear from you guys.
Wow NINIOLA!!!! Im so happy for u!!! God is good!!! Congratulations!!! So looking forward to the coming days for us.... delighted for u!!! Have a glass of wine and celebrate!!xx
Pixie12,,thanks so much my bro . I so much appreciate! By the name above every other names urs will come soon ,not soon but very soon by the precious name of Jehovah. We shall all have cause and reason to rejoice and celebrate. The sound of joy will Neva seize in our household,am partially Irish now,am happy ,excited and over joyed. Thank u Jehovah. Am desperately waiting to hear from u guys getting urs too.
I am imagining the scenario that u have in your home earlier. Hehehe! Thats so cute!! You will have a goodnight sleep now. No worries and anxieties. God is good!! Congrats again Niniola. I am so happy for u. And u truly deserve that. Hopefully we can all see each other on the sept ceremony:)

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:47 pm

jumanufer wrote:
Bilbil wrote:Excellent! What day did u send application and when did u get second stage Letter?
Application sent : 8/2/2016
Received. : 9/2/2016
1st &2nd letter COMBO issued. : 25/2/2016
Processing.... Advanced. ........Well Advanced.. ...
Today, Email replied that correspondent has been sent out Today And should expect early next week.
Excellent !!
I applied around 29 or around of January and last Friday I was told well advance
2nd stage letter was on Feb 13 I think[/quote]

APPROVAL LETTER ON THE WAY.. CONGRATS MATE!! :D :D

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:48 pm

Hi XXxXX,

Congratulations you too!!!! :-)

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:49 pm

KingdomMan wrote:

Hi XXxXX,

APPROVAL LETTER ON THE WAY... CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE! :D :D
Thanks KingdomMan. Heheh dont wanna jinx it to be honest. I just really hope its an approval letter on the way. U have been a big part of our journey to citizenship.

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:52 pm

jumanufer wrote:

Hi XXxXX,

Congratulations you too!!!! :-)
Haha congrats to u too Jumanufer!! We are the one who has the same timeline of application here. Im so thrilled for us!! Fast forward monday please!! Lol

Lata123
Newly Registered

Post by Lata123 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:57 am

Congratulations to all who recently got their approvals, just recently joined the forum , Kingdom man and Dublin777 if u both don't mind and not too much to ask can you pls send me both your numbers or email, would appreciate your views on my application. Thanks in advance

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:58 am

Good morning my guys! Jamanufer,Pixie12,Dublin7777 and others . I told u that we are going to take the oath together. Am excited,happy and over joyed. God who has done this will make it permanent in Jesus name. I have PM u guys my number,call me and let's arrange how to meet on the ceremony day. Let's hold hands ,share and laugh over our worries and rejoice together,is a good thing to serve the Lord. I repeat ,everything shall be permanent in Jesus name,the devil will not steal our joy. Happy and happy and happy and happy again. :D :D looking forward to hear from you guys. Congratulations once again.

Lata123
Newly Registered

Post by Lata123 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:12 am

Lata123 wrote:Congratulations to all who recently got their approvals, just recently joined the forum , Kingdom man and Dublin777 if u both don't mind and not too much to ask can you pls send me both your numbers or email, would appreciate your views on my application. Thanks in advance
Just realised that I can't receive private mssges yet, Dublin777 I got the same email as yourself on Thursday after being told that my application was at an advanced stage, at first I thought it might be because a new person replied but now I really don't know because looking at most people 's profile they went from advance to well advance and not from advance to the email we got, I might be wrong in my assumption I hope I'm wrong but really Kingdom man please what is your thought on this, thanks in advance.

Zini
Newly Registered

Post by Zini » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:38 am

Best of luck to every one on this forum, I applied August 8 2015, I was asked a few more document and all produced by October, moved on to second stage by November 4, and since then every time I make inquiry about my application status , I get the same answer every time , your application continues to be processed more than 10 months now , I sent an email last week and said am lookin to go holiday please can u confirm I won't make Sep 19 ceremony, I got a reply saying there may be a possibility that am scheduled to attend ceremony, pls check bk in 2/3 weeks I will be in the position to advise u, am a bit paranoid now that my application has stalled, reason unknown to me, I applied as EU FAM 4 , but changed my residency to stamp 4 as my situation as changed, no longer with my ex wife as we are neatly divorced now, now in a relationship with an Irish citizen for 4yrs and we have a child together, we legally live together cohabhitting, does any body think my application as stalled??? Never claimed social welfare, was never working tho, had 2 traffic fine all my life, and inis notified as I sent in receipt

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:06 pm

Lata123 wrote:
Lata123 wrote:Congratulations to all who recently got their approvals, just recently joined the forum , Kingdom man and Dublin777 if u both don't mind and not too much to ask can you pls send me both your numbers or email, would appreciate your views on my application. Thanks in advance
Just realised that I can't receive private mssges yet, Dublin777 I got the same email as yourself on Thursday after being told that my application was at an advanced stage, at first I thought it might be because a new person replied but now I really don't know because looking at most people 's profile they went from advance to well advance and not from advance to the email we got, I might be wrong in my assumption I hope I'm wrong but really Kingdom man please what is your thought on this, thanks in advance.
Would it be possible for you to share your basis of application and the timeline here so we can all give our opinion on it. Thanks!

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:57 pm

NINIOLA69 wrote:Good morning my guys! Jamanufer,Pixie12,Dublin7777 and others . I told u that we are going to take the oath together. Am excited,happy and over joyed. God who has done this will make it permanent in Jesus name. I have PM u guys my number,call me and let's arrange how to meet on the ceremony day. Let's hold hands ,share and laugh over our worries and rejoice together,is a good thing to serve the Lord. I repeat ,everything shall be permanent in Jesus name,the devil will not steal our joy. Happy and happy and happy and happy again. :D :D looking forward to hear from you guys. Congratulations once again.

Hi got your message then I reply

And yes fingers crossed we will all the there
I'm confident my letter is on the way otherwise will be soon

Lata123
Newly Registered

Post by Lata123 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:17 pm

Thanks for your reply @ Kingdom Man. I applied November 2014. In Feb 2015 I got a letter requesting clarification on issues, I panicked and decided to use a lawyer to present my case well so as not to make any mistakes (my mistake), in march/April and July/ August I was asked for some documents which the lawyer posted out after wasting so much time ( 2wice was asked for documents cos my lawyer did not do his job well and when i noticed the error and told him he still made the same mistake and the request was repeated by the department) since then I have been receiving App being processed, April ( advanced ), now (still being processed). Thanks.

Lata123
Newly Registered

Post by Lata123 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:19 pm

Lata123 wrote:Thanks for your reply @ Kingdom Man. I applied November 2014. In Feb 2015 I got a letter requesting clarification on issues, I panicked and decided to use a lawyer to present my case well so as not to make any mistakes (my mistake), in march/April and July/ August I was asked for some documents which the lawyer posted out after wasting so much time ( 2wice was asked for documents cos my lawyer did not do his job well and when i noticed the error and told him he still made the same mistake and the request was repeated by the department) since then I have been receiving App being processed, April ( advanced ), now (still being processed). Thanks.
No criminal record, no driving convictions

dublin7777

Post by dublin7777 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:12 pm

@ Lata123, my e-mail address is: xxxxxxxxxxx

Mod edit: pls don't do that. Read Board T&Cs.
Last edited by noajthan on Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details

dublin7777

Post by dublin7777 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:16 pm

dublin7777 wrote:@ Lata123, my e-mail address is: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

dublin7777

Post by dublin7777 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:17 pm

Lata123 wrote:
Lata123 wrote:Thanks for your reply @ Kingdom Man. I applied November 2014. In Feb 2015 I got a letter requesting clarification on issues, I panicked and decided to use a lawyer to present my case well so as not to make any mistakes (my mistake), in march/April and July/ August I was asked for some documents which the lawyer posted out after wasting so much time ( 2wice was asked for documents cos my lawyer did not do his job well and when i noticed the error and told him he still made the same mistake and the request was repeated by the department) since then I have been receiving App being processed, April ( advanced ), now (still being processed). Thanks.
No criminal record, no driving convictions

dublin7777

Post by dublin7777 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:23 pm

@ kingdoman where have u been bro . We miss u here man. How us life generally. Good to see yr comments here to assist ppl base on yr experience .

I also got an email that my application has been processed that they are waiting for file to be returned from the Minister . That was last 2 weeks.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:57 pm

Post in public so all interested members may benefit.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

dublin7777

Post by dublin7777 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:32 pm

Sorrya about that!, I thought as much

Zini
Newly Registered

Post by Zini » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:34 am

Best of luck to every one on this forum, I applied August 8 2015, I was asked a few more document and all produced by October, moved on to second stage by November 4, and since then every time I make inquiry about my application status , I get the same answer every time , your application continues to be processed more than 10 months now , I sent an email last week and said am lookin to go holiday please can u confirm I won't make Sep 19 ceremony, I got a reply saying there may be a possibility that am scheduled to attend ceremony, pls check bk in 2/3 weeks I will be in the position to advise u, am a bit paranoid now that my application has stalled, reason unknown to me, I applied as EU FAM 4 , but changed my residency to stamp 4 as my situation as changed, no longer with my ex wife as we are neatly divorced now, now in a relationship with an Irish citizen for 4yrs and we have a child together, we legally live together cohabhitting, does any body think my application as stalled??? Never claimed social welfare, was never working tho, had 2 traffic fine all my life, and inis notified as I sent in receipt

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:15 pm

Zini wrote:Best of luck to every one on this forum, I applied August 8 2015, I was asked a few more document and all produced by October, moved on to second stage by November 4, and since then every time I make inquiry about my application status , I get the same answer every time , your application continues to be processed more than 10 months now , I sent an email last week and said am lookin to go holiday please can u confirm I won't make Sep 19 ceremony, I got a reply saying there may be a possibility that am scheduled to attend ceremony, pls check bk in 2/3 weeks I will be in the position to advise u, am a bit paranoid now that my application has stalled, reason unknown to me, I applied as EU FAM 4 , but changed my residency to stamp 4 as my situation as changed, no longer with my ex wife as we are neatly divorced now, now in a relationship with an Irish citizen for 4yrs and we have a child together, we legally live together cohabhitting, does any body think my application as stalled??? Never claimed social welfare, was never working tho, had 2 traffic fine all my life, and inis notified as I sent in receipt
What was you traffic fines? Speeding? DUI?

Lata123
Newly Registered

Post by Lata123 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:35 pm

dublin7777 wrote:Sorrya about that!, I thought as much
Apologies for the mix up, should have gone thru the forum rules before making my request, thank you so much for your kind gesture looking forward to hearing from you,
Kind regards