ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2016 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sahir_23
Newly Registered

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approvals

Post by sahir_23 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:19 pm

dad12345 wrote:
sahir_23 wrote:Hello All.
In applied March 2014 for naturalization . still no kick because of traffic offence ,today I got an email in reply as I asked the current status of my application.

Evernote
Hi ******

Yes, your application is now ready to be sent to the Minister for a
decision.

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Citizenship Division

Now what do you guys think. Shall I expect a decision before next ceromoney( positive decision though , hopefully)
Regards
Hi there,

You just need to wait. In opinion if there was any huge issue they would not let the processing go that far. Some people say that when documents are sent to the minister it takes around one month. If that is right you should have an answer soon.

Good luck buddy
Thank you very much bud

namani
Newly Registered

Post by namani » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:01 pm

namani wrote:
Has anyone reapplied while their application still under process.

I have applied in Dec 2015, because my son is born here and he got Irish citizenship now they are considering it under Irish association. Even though I have completed 5 year residency.

I dont know why. I haven't received any letters other than the initial acknowledgement letter in Jan 2016.
Is there any point in sending a new application to consider under my 5 year residency.
Also Has anyone done this before ?

any advices welcome.

Hi,

In my point of view, you will over complicate your case by sending another application while previous is in processing. when they will register your new application in their system they will get details of your previous application. Does that look good?

Second thing, application of Irish association takes longest time. Keep patients you will get approval soon.

Thanks RgIrish.
rgirish
Newly Registered
thanks rgIrish for your reply,
hopefully we all will get some good news..

I will await until next ceremony and see

celiakara

Post by celiakara » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:21 pm

Hi all
I have been on advanced stage since August will I be getting decision soon ??

nanette
Member of Standing

Post by nanette » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:43 pm

Hi,

just an update from me...

Spouse of Irish Citizen

1 Applied in on the 13 July 2016
2 Acknowledged on the 5th of September 2016
3. Second stage letter on the 11th of November 2016 (pending docs below) and being submitted for decision
Note:
They requested more latest proof of address for the last 3 months of me and my spouse.

Nana

Cirish
Newly Registered

Post by Cirish » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:33 am

one2three wrote:I am sending in my naturalization application today along with my original passports,
How long would it take to get my passport back? As i have some holidays booked from december 25th.

Will i get the passport back before then ?

How long it normally takes now a days to get passport back ?
I would imagine that this depend on the Application. Although they say on the INIS website that you should expect your passport back in 4 weeks. I applied on October 26, Application received on October 27. Acknowledge letter on November 07 with my passports, same for my spouse.

J_Karim
BANNED

Got a letter today from citizenship dept

Post by J_Karim » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:27 pm

Can any one explain this??

I am directed by the Minister fbr Justice and Equality to ref-er to your application for naturalisation'
your application has norv been initiarly assessed ancl has proceeded to the second stage of processing'
your case will be submittecl to the Minister tbr clecision as soon as our enquiries are complete and all
requirecl crocur,entat;;;ililn "o*pil"J.
ri is anticipatecl that all standarcl applications now being
receivecl. i.e. less compler cases accou*rrg i"':'"ot"'t'u" 70% of all applications' will be decided upon
u,ithin 6 months. Howe'er. a proportron "i.ppii"",lons
rvill take longii than this timef}ame and in some
cases nlay take considerably longer'
The nature of the naturalisation process is such that lbr a broad range of reasons solrle cases will take
ronger than others to process. It is a statuto,y ."q.,i..*ent that. intei alia, applicants for naturalisation be
of goocl character. ln so,Ie instances that can be established rclatively c-luickly and in other cases
cornpleting the necessary checks .u, tuk.l'."".iJ"i.r,,r" period of tiir-,". It is ,ot possible to tell you in
aclvance if your case lvill be in the latter category'
lf further documentation ancl/or clariflcation of ar:ry mattelrelatecl to your application is reqr'rired 1'rot-n
you. we will write to you requesting. it. Cjiir"t*it", Vou will receive a letter ln attt course infbrning you of
ihe Minister's decision on yolrl' application'
It *.o,ld greatlr assist us if 'ou onll'contact us if it is absolutell'necessarl'as this $ill allo*'us to
cleyote the maximum time to the processing of applications'
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Got a letter today from citizenship dept

Post by Ali0857 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:46 pm

J_Karim wrote:Can any one explain this??

I am directed by the Minister fbr Justice and Equality to ref-er to your application for naturalisation'
your application has norv been initiarly assessed ancl has proceeded to the second stage of processing'
your case will be submittecl to the Minister tbr clecision as soon as our enquiries are complete and all
receivecl. i.e. less compler cases accou*rrg i"':'"ot"'t'u" 70% of all applications' will be decided upon
The nature of the naturalisation process is such that lbr a broad range of reasons solrle cases will take
ronger than others to process. It is a statuto,y ."q.,i..*ent that. intei alia, applicants for naturalisation be
of goocl character. ln so,Ie instances that can be established rclatively c-luickly and in other cases
cornpleting the necessary checks .u, tuk.l'."".iJ"i.r,,r" period of tiir-,". It is ,ot possible to tell you in
lf further documentation ancl/or clariflcation of ar:ry mattelrelatecl to your application is reqr'rired 1'rot-n
you. we will write to you requesting. it. Cjiir"t*it", Vou will receive a letter ln attt course infbrning you of
It *.o,ld greatlr assist us if 'ou onll'contact us if it is absolutell'necessarl'as this $ill allo*'us to
Is tha na the first letter you received after submittin your application?? Caz i got this same first letter

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:20 pm

To ali

its my second letter...
applied on july 25th 2016
whats ur timeline??

Regards
J.K

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:34 pm

J_Karim wrote:To ali

its my second letter...
applied on july 25th 2016
whats ur timeline??
Applied in nov 2015 .

Got this letter in December 2015 .

Nothin after that up until now .

I sent thm an email n they replied " my application is in process " im well over 1 year waitin now ... my application is crystal clear .no Fine No court .no outside the country long holidays . No social . I have done 5.5 years on 4eufam . I have well paid job . I h.i have no criminal record. But still im waitin for more thn a year n who knows how long more because my application is not even submitted to minister.. im so stressed out tha i can't even sleep thinkin all night about it ..

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:04 pm

do u hv current valid visa?
I mean are you on eu3 status now??
or u got ur retention?
if i were id seek legal advice..
god almighty

Regards
J.K

madmedman
Pakistan

Post by madmedman » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:13 pm

Isn't this the second stage letter? Its the same format everyone gets.

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:16 pm

to kaiser
prob it is..
caz i received today..previously i got acknowledgment as first letter..
technically its second letter

Regards
J.K

mick2109
Newly Registered

Post by mick2109 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:47 am

dear all i applied sep2015 .3 year irish spouse live in northern ireland i got exact same letter like u jan 2016 and after that i didnt hear anything nearly 11 month .i sent all the time asked for update same reply all the time ur application continues to processed cant give u exact time frame wenever decision cum we let u know .........i dont know how long anymore applied 14 month already

praveenc
Newly Registered

Post by praveenc » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:04 pm

@J_karim, I also received exactly the same second letter on 1st Nov. I applied on 15th July. I guess this is the standard format they must be sending unless anyone else received a different second stage letter who applied around this timeline. Regards, Praveen

dad12345

Post by dad12345 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:29 pm

praveenc wrote:@J_karim, I also received exactly the same second letter on 1st Nov. I applied on 15th July. I guess this is the standard format they must be sending unless anyone else received a different second stage letter who applied around this timeline. Regards, Praveen

Hi there, I got the same letter at beginning of Sep/16 and when I email them I get exactly the same answer, your application is being reviewed and we will contact you.

dad12345

Post by dad12345 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:30 pm

mick2109 wrote:

dear all i applied sep2015 .3 year irish spouse live in northern ireland i got exact same letter like u jan 2016 and after that i didnt hear anything nearly 11 month .i sent all the time asked for update same reply all the time ur application continues to processed cant give u exact time frame wenever decision cum we let u know .........i dont know how long anymore applied 14 month already
Hi there,

Hi there, I got the same letter at beginning of Sep/16 and when I email them I get exactly the same answer, your application is being reviewed and we will contact you. It may be a standard letter.

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:07 pm

I think they started to pick up june and July sessions basically married Eu citizens application..
It is the second letter caz I asked few friends they did also had it before approval..
Good luck to all

Regards
J.K

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:10 pm

To pravencee
I did apply July too..
And it's surely usual second letter
And what was basis of you application?

Regards
J.K

dad12345

Post by dad12345 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:49 pm

Hi all,

What is the time frame for second stage? I've seen on previous post that it takes around 2 months. My application is on the second stage for over three months by now. After this stage I heard it will go to Minister and it takes another month. Is this time frame correct?

celiakara

Post by celiakara » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:16 pm

Hi all
what an advanced stage mean it has Been for 3month.plz can I get an answer.thanks

celiakara

Post by celiakara » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:24 pm

Hi all
After getting the same reply that my application is prepared to be submitted for long periods its changing now and says that my application is in advanced stage for 3month does any one have an idea what after advanced stage and what the minimum will I have to wait its so frustrating. Thanks

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:17 pm

to "celiakara"
whats ur time line?
whats the basis ur app?
any offense??

Regards
J.K

dad12345

Post by dad12345 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:02 am

[quote="dad12345"]Hi all,

What is the time frame for second stage? I've seen on previous post that it takes around 2 months. My application is on the second stage for over three months by now. After this stage I heard it will go to Minister and it takes another month. Is this time frame correct?[/

Sorry guys, I meant advanced stage. My process is over 3 months on advanced stage and it does change. I am getting worried. Do you think they forgot it?

celiakara

Post by celiakara » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:14 am

To j.karim
Hi I applied after 5years residency
Application dated 26/02/014
No offence.no criminal records
applied by my self .
I don't know why was on hold maybe some echoes but I don't know what?
Never been in attention with a Garda or have been in court.
that's all and still waiting ......the application is in advanced stage for how long only God knows .
I was hoping for Nov ceremony but they reply to me that the ceremony is fully suscribed.

praveenc
Newly Registered

Post by praveenc » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm

@JKarim, My application based on 5 years residency on stamp1/4.