ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2016 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

J_Karim
BANNED

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approvals

Post by J_Karim » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:34 pm

To celiakara, prevence and dad123

let it go for 25th nov..lets see what happen on next ceremony..prob all will get approval
celiakara...are you working at moment? caz in ur case is too long..if i were you id go for legal advice
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K

celiakara

Post by celiakara » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:40 pm

Hi
what do u mean seeking advice from legal adviser do u mean a lawyer? I have seen some level adviser but no result and they just says let it go so the thing that I applied in the same time as my 2young adult daughters they were aprouved with in 6month for me I wasn't expecting this long tunnel at all my case was delay for no reasons coz if they had any evidence I don't think they will wait to send me a refusal anyway everything has to stop one day so let have a hope and keep positive .

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:00 pm

ofcourse you have to be positive..its just my thought caz its too long u are waiting..
yes i meant solicitor..
if they write on ur behalf they get back with a proper caz or speed up the process..
based on previous cases..
are you working??

Regards
J.K

celiakara

Post by celiakara » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:42 pm

To j.karim
I'm a house wife and a mother of an epileptic child so I'm noteentitled to work but my husband works.

U know in my point of view I don't think I need to take a solicitor coz I have nothing to worried for I know I'm a good character no offence no criminal records its almost 3years now and I'm still patient they said getting a citizenship its not a right but its privilege so we didn't have that privilege yet but in the end of the day we will get it .

iCloud
- thin ice -

Post by iCloud » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:44 pm

celiakara wrote:Hi
what do u mean seeking advice from legal adviser do u mean a lawyer? I have seen some level adviser but no result and they just says let it go so the thing that I applied in the same time as my 2young adult daughters they were aprouved with in 6month for me I wasn't expecting this long tunnel at all my case was delay for no reasons coz if they had any evidence I don't think they will wait to send me a refusal anyway everything has to stop one day so let have a hope and keep positive .
@ celiakara,

I read some posts from 2014 or 2015 where some experts advised to contacting with local TDs. I think, it's much better to contact with your local TD rather than going to a solicitor. I am not an expert I am just saying based on past posts. Also, I spoke to my solicitor about my application. My solicitor advised me that naturalization department doesn't like any letter from the solicitor. I should let it go the way it's going.

As your application is straight forward without any issues, I guess, naturalization department is making mistakes somewhere.

Based on the information you provided, I believe you will get your approval soon.

iCloud
- thin ice -

Post by iCloud » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:57 pm

iCloud wrote:
celiakara wrote:Hi
@ celiakara,

I read some posts from 2014 or 2015 where some experts advised to contacting with local TDs. I think, it's much better to contact with your local TD rather than going to a solicitor. I am not an expert I am just saying based on past posts. Also, I spoke to my solicitor about my application. My solicitor advised me that naturalization department doesn't like any letter from the solicitor. I should let it go the way it's going.

As your application is straight forward without any issues, I guess, naturalization department is making mistakes somewhere.

Based on the information you provided, I believe you will get your approval soon.
There was guy in this forum name KingdomMan with vast knowledge, who may give you better advise about your case. You can search him with this ID (KingdomMan) in this forum and PM him if the forum allows you to do so. I read most of his post, such a nice person giving helpful advise to everyone. He got his approval this year around March or April.

I hope he is still in Ireland and if you PM him or Quote him, he will get some sort of notification to his email.

celiakara

Post by celiakara » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:20 am

Hi icloud
thanks so much for your advise yes ofcourse I know Kingdoman I have been following this forum since 2014☺ so I know different story here but anyway I will try to seek advise from him if I can find him ☺good luck for everyone waiting for approval.

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:48 am

hey may be can try them just for discussion
http://newcommunities.ie/services2/cass.html

Regards
J.K

amiamorgan
Newly Registered

Post by amiamorgan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:04 pm

Hi all am new to this forum. Just want to share my updates.
Application based on 5years( Application date posted 22/10/16). And did not know I needed to send original passport.
Got a latter from them 28/10/16 requesting my passports and explain why my signatures don't look the same.
Sent an explanation to them that same day in writing and my original passport. And got my passport back and acknowledgment latter after 2days. 1/11/2016. So don't know if I was just lucky to get my passport back from them and 2 reply and passport back in less than 2weeks. Would update as soon as I get a reply Good luck all and stay blessed.

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:44 pm

usual time process to give passport up to 4 weeks or more but sometimes they do it quicker..
all good for u..
keep us posted

Regards
J.K

Deekay
BANNED

Post by Deekay » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:11 pm

i got passport back in 5 working days. so they are quick again these days

ferocious12

Post by ferocious12 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:23 pm

Hi great ! When did you apply ?

amwaraich

Post by amwaraich » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:46 pm

namani wrote:Has anyone reapplied while their application still under process.

I have applied in Dec 2015, because my son is born here and he got Irish citizenship now they are considering it under Irish association. Even though I have completed 5 year residency.

I dont know why. I haven't received any letters other than the initial acknowledgement letter in Jan 2016.
Is there any point in sending a new application to consider under my 5 year residency.
Also Has anyone done this before ?

any advices welcome.
Will you please explain it a little bit more? Did you apply based on 5 years residency and they converted it to Irish Association? Or you applied yourself based on Irish Associations? Thx

aracati
Ireland

Post by aracati » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:17 pm

Hi,

Fixed Charge can be a problem for Citizenship Approvals?

4 years ago I got a Fixed Charge Public order offences for:
Section 4: Intoxication (being drunk) in a public place
Section 5: Disorderly conduct in a public place
http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/ju ... eland.html

I paid a fine of 100 and 140 euros and never went to court so this can be a problem for Citizenship Approvals?

in the section bellow should I provide this fixed chard
11.1 HAVE YOU EVER COMMITTED ANY OFFENCES

AGAINST THE LAWS OF IRELAND OR ANY

OVERSEAS COUNTRY?

I kinda worried about this.

someone can help me?

Deekay
BANNED

Post by Deekay » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:52 pm

Dear Aracati

Do not hide anything. anything at all in naturalization application. they have the record anyways. you must mention your offence and outcome of this.

if you do not mention i am 500% sure they will refuse you application rightward

so dont risk and write everything

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:49 am

Its 25th Nov n Many of the Guys goin to become Irish citizen. CONGRATULATIONS in advance from me . i don't know when my approval will come :( its over a year Now .

aracati
Ireland

Post by aracati » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:13 am

Ali0857 wrote:Its 25th Nov n Many of the Guys goin to become Irish citizen. CONGRATULATIONS in advance from me . i don't know when my approval will come :( its over a year Now .

why is getting so long? :(

SouthDubliner1

Post by SouthDubliner1 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:11 pm

Hi All,
First of all congratulations to all who finally got their citizenship cert in today's ceremony.
and i finally got my second stage letter which made me frustrated for a while as it took 4 months ,whereas it shouldn't take that long , when i applied my wife naturalization based on EU citizen 5 yrs residency the same second stage letter was given just after 2 weeks when application was lodged.
I applied based on EuFam 5 yrs in July got acknowledgment after two months and second stage after four months. I know many of the applicants who applied based on EuFam experiencing same issue delay in their applications which includes Irish association applicants.

SO WITH ALL THOSE ANALYSIS I CAN 1000000000% SURE THAT EuFAM ARE IN BAD BOOKS OR THEY INTENTIONALLY DELAY THOSE APPLICANTS FOR SOME REASON - GOD KNOWS WHAT !

In Today's ceremony one of my friends wife was in it, she applied based on Irish Spouse on July 2016 approved in October 2016 , i wish i could waited until my wife got her citizenship and applied as spouse of Irish in September at least i would be not in their bad books (EuFam) and i could be certain as i will be getting approval sooner.
But now not sure how long to wait as i can see people been waiting for over years
I know the citizenship is privilege and it's discretionary but that doesn't mean to process application unequally !

Any way Best of luck guys for next ceremony in 2017 !
Regards
SDubliner

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:17 pm

Citizenship Ceremonies

The next Citizenship Ceremony will take place as follows:
Date: Friday 21 April 2017
Location: Convention Centre, Spencer Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Citizenship

Regards
J.K

kahlon123
Newly Registered

Post by kahlon123 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:42 am

Hello all
I applied first week of June 2016 on behalf of EU spouse. And got confirmation letter after four weeks as first week of July after that I didn't get any letter from department. It's almost six months now. Anyone know what's going on?? I'm worried now

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:01 pm

kahlon123
you should have second letter by now..
one of friend is in same situation..
did u mail them if no..just mail them see what happens?

Regards
J.K

kahlon123
Newly Registered

Post by kahlon123 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:59 pm

J_Karim wrote:kahlon123
you should have second letter by now..
one of friend is in same situation..
did u mail them if no..just mail them see what happens?
Thanks. I send them few emails but same reply every time. Thanks for reply

Deekay
BANNED

Post by Deekay » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:10 pm

@Kahlon123

this is normal processing time for EU spouse. they start to review application after 6 months.
i applied same at end of april no 2nd stage letter yet. last month they asked about original passports. so that means they are looking at application now.

in my guess we will get 2nd stage letter in Jan 2017

llvlludi

Post by llvlludi » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:14 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today i got a correspondence from justice department, they are looking for my up to dated GNIB card copy. The correspondence sent by

Marie
Further Processing Team
1 December 2016

Does anyone has an idea what is further processing team? am i still on second stage or moved to advance?
Last edited by CR001 on Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Full name of caseworker removed for privacy reasons.
!) Application date 19 Feb 2016, Based on 5 year residency, Spouse of EU
!) First letter 16 March 2016 - further letter 15 April 2016 asked for additional letter.
!) 2nd stage letter on August 2016

Deekay
BANNED

Post by Deekay » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:36 pm

@IIvLLudi

this is still initial processing brother.
they are not just finding the missing information then they will process to advance stage.
Advance stage is Garda and revenue check.

so they are not processing all EU spouse based applications. we will should get 2nd stage letter in Jan