ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

accompany or joining visa which is better?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

robsters
Member of Standing

accompany or joining visa which is better?

Post by robsters » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:47 am

we were going to apply for the C Visa accompany spouse but because of money and time it takes to get this stuff sorted i might have to return home first and have my wife join me a month later, will it make her application suffer if she applys for a joining visa over an accompanying visa? is there any additional paper work that would be required ?

tastylentils

Re: accompany or joining visa which is better?

Post by tastylentils » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:18 pm

I always thought that the type of visa your after is one and the same. Anyway I came to Ireland first got a place and a job and now 3 months later my wife is getting ready to follow. Certainly didn't effect my visa application. I think the main thing is if your wife is going to join you later you must be able to prove that you're in Ireland. Bank statements, utility bills etc from your Irish address. If you can't do that probably best travel together.