ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address update Stamp4EuFAM

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Address update Stamp4EuFAM

Post by masterboy123 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:39 pm

We are moving to another city and the EU spouse would be starting another job.

Do we have to inform EU treaty rights about change in job & address ASAP? or could we delay it for few weeks once we get all updated documents (2 payslips, bills, PRTB, etc)?

I saw in one post that once people got the 5 years stamp, they do not bother to update about EU spouse activities. But i was thinking that this could effect when you apply for citizenship. Any info on this matter?

Thanks

kokey
Newly Registered

Re: Address update Stamp4EuFAM

Post by kokey » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:35 pm

Just give them the new address and job details immediately, and ask if they want any supporting documentation. They will probably say they don't need it. Then keep their response and the documentation safe in case there's some kind of dispute one day.

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:10 pm

masterboy123 wrote:We are moving to another city and the EU spouse would be starting another job.

Do we have to inform EU treaty rights about change in job & address ASAP? or could we delay it for few weeks once we get all updated documents (2 payslips, bills, PRTB, etc)?

I saw in one post that once people got the 5 years stamp, they do not bother to update about EU spouse activities. But i was thinking that this could effect when you apply for citizenship. Any info on this matter?

Thanks
There is no rush to inform them get you documents ready first.

When you have all your paper work ready then write them a letter explaining all.
For changing address they will ask you for PRTB letter, lease agreement and utility bill with eu citizen and your name on it.
Most people dont bother to be honest but I informed EUTR office when I used to have 4Eufam.

Good luck

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by masterboy123 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:59 am

thanks dublin3. :)