ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone got TEMPORARY 6 months STAMP 4 recently??

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Re: Anyone got TEMPORARY 6 months STAMP 4 recently??

Post by kunfayakun » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:59 pm

Danny65 wrote:Hey kunfayakun
Hope ur well.Dont mind me asking you were waiting for 5years response just curious have you got ur letter or you still on temporary stamp?
Hi Danny
I am good thanks, We received our 5 years approval last month :) What about you?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Danny65

Post by Danny65 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:18 pm

No man im still waiting dont know what they playing at.my temp stamp expiring in a week and if i dont get a reply by then i will lose my job and stuff its frustrating

dhruv87

Post by dhruv87 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:23 pm

kunfayakun wrote:
dhruv87 wrote:
kunfayakun wrote:btw Are you in sharing accommodation?
Yes i am sharing bro.
so can you take a letter from your landlord, saying you are sharing the house and they might accept it and won't ask you for the PRTB you know?! this is what I did actually :) also don't forget to attach a letter explaining that you are not able to get the PRTB as your'e in sharing accommodation.

Thanks bro. I will do same hope they will accept it. ..
Anyway ur advice really helpful thanks and hope everyone here will get their stamps soon nd good luckk to all who os waiting. .

dhoward
Newly Registered

Post by dhoward » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:15 pm

I noticed one person posted not too long ago about the temporary visa letter arriving after 10 weeks for a couple friends. Just wondering if they have maybe caught up a little. Has anyone else been lucky enough to receive it lately in this time frame?

wannago

Post by wannago » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:07 pm

My wife`s application was received on the 3 December (11 weeks ago) and we still haven`t heard anything.I sen them an email and got a generic response saying to expect a decision in 12-14 weeks.

griffith
Mood:
Ireland

Post by griffith » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:18 pm

kunfayakun wrote:
Danny65 wrote:Hey kunfayakun
Hope ur well.Dont mind me asking you were waiting for 5years response just curious have you got ur letter or you still on temporary stamp?
Hi Danny
I am good thanks, We received our 5 years approval last month :) What about you?
Have you been to the GNIB for visa extension?
Stay strong & never Give up!

dhruv87

Post by dhruv87 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:51 am

kunfayakun wrote:
dhruv87 wrote:
Yes i am sharing bro.
so can you take a letter from your landlord, saying you are sharing the house and they might accept it and won't ask you for the PRTB you know?! this is what I did actually :) also don't forget to attach a letter explaining that you are not able to get the PRTB as your'e in sharing accommodation.
I have one question bro that do they ring and confirm from landlord?
Am not sure my landlord would pickup the phone?
Thanks

Adriaan dT
Newly Registered

Post by Adriaan dT » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:33 pm

kunfayakun wrote:
dhruv87 wrote:
Yes i am sharing bro.
Hi guys :)
I'm going to be in this exact position in a couple of months and I'm busy doing some planning.
Initially we're going to apply with my wife's employment contract and a letter of tenancy from whoever we're sharing the house with. I'm wondering if this HAS to be the house's owner or whether just anyone in the shared house can supply this document.

Two months later we will send my wife's 2 payslips and tax document and proof of address like bills sent to us each individually.

Any comment on this?

Thanks so much
A

wannago

Post by wannago » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:27 am

HI all,just a quick update.
My wife received a letter today from the INIS granting temporary Stamp 4.Her application was received in Dublin on 3 December 2015,so that was 10 weeks.The stamp is valid until 2 July 2016,with a decision due on 2 June 2016.
They have requested a couple more documents.Utility bill in her name,which we now have.PRTB letter with both our names,I sent this with just my name,so need to get an updated one with both names from the PRTB.
For our daughters,they have asked for a letter from either their creche or Doctor to confirm their residence here.They have given us 30 working days in which to send these.
So it`s off to the local Garda Station later today to get the stamp.

dhoward
Newly Registered

Post by dhoward » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:19 am

Great news! Looks like they are catching up.

I was reading on the GNIB website that they take new registrations only on Monday and Tuesday. Is this the case? Or can I go any day of the week to get my temp stamp? Also, what time do people recommend getting there? Pretty early?

dhruv87

Post by dhruv87 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:36 pm

dhoward wrote:Great news! Looks like they are catching up.

I was reading on the GNIB website that they take new registrations only on Monday and Tuesday. Is this the case? Or can I go any day of the week to get my temp stamp? Also, what time do people recommend getting there? Pretty early?
@dhoward i been there on Friday early morning try to b there 5-6am is better anyway u can go anyday doesn't matter. ..

dhoward
Newly Registered

Post by dhoward » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:50 pm

Thanks for the info.

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:35 pm

MsLulu wrote:
Tayyab99 wrote:Hi there, Did you not send them your marriage certificate when you made your application, if not i guess your application is neither accepted nor refused, they just want to see your proof of relationship with your partner and then they will be able to send you a letter to register yourself with gnib.
And how long they took to process your application, when did you submitted and what documents you send them.
Hi Tayyab99,
I sent them the marriage certificate with English translation. They thought it was only the application of marriage, not the marriage certificate. Actually it's the original marriage certificate. So they made a mistake.
I plan to send the marriage certificate again with explanation.
It took 12 weeks to process my application. I submitted all the documents listed on the EU1 form except the PRTB letter. I still haven't got the PRTB letter, which is really painful.
Hi every one i submit my Eu1 application on 08/01/16 and i dont received any thing from inis yet. My firend also apply for Eu1 on 25/01/16 and he received letter from inis for 6 month visa on 18/02/16.i m still waiting .i email inis that wht is going on and they replay me correspondand will issue shortly.any one can tell wat is going on?

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:20 am

Hi yaz,

Did you friend recieving response in 3 weeks?

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:37 am

Hamza2013 wrote:Hi yaz,

Yes he recieved response in 3 weeks.i am still waiting i dont know how long they goons take time.

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:08 pm

Thanks Yaz,

We applied 20 Jan n haven't received any thing yet, however we applied before the end of c visit as per Garda suggestion so still within visa period, I hope this doesn't come in affect to get the aknowledgement letter,

yaz87

taking benfits social uk

Post by yaz87 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:09 pm

yaz87 wrote:
Hamza2013 wrote:Hi yaz,

Yes he recieved response in 3 weeks.i am still waiting i dont know how long they goons take time.
hi. I want to ask about my firend.his brother is brtish citzen and taking all benfits in u.k house and every thing.can his brother come to Ireland .and can he apply for Eu1 application for his brother which is alraed in Ireland on aslum ? any one can help me please/?

Fessy
Newly Registered

when to apply for stamp 4

Post by Fessy » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:39 pm

Hi guys
I am planning to move to Ireland with my non eu spouse, Nigerian to be precise. I understand there are some post here relating to my worries but have not got the exact answer i wanted. My wife is applying for accompany spouse visa visit which will only be 3months visa. My questions are.
1. Will she be able to apply for stamp 4 as soon as she arrives in Ireland with me a British citizen that will be seeking employment.
2. what are the documents required to apply for stamp 4.
3. Can she work with stamp 4 or will need to get eufam1 application sorted first.

Thank you.

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:27 pm

Hi Fessy,

Just to update its taking long time to process C visit out side EA, there are 7000 cases still to process and people are waiting since June 15 to get a response on 3 months visa.

With regards to your queries,

1. Will she be able to apply for stamp 4 as soon as she arrives in Ireland with me a British citizen that will be seeking employment.

No, you will need to apply EU1 based on you exrcising treaty rights i.e. working, self employed or self sufficient. Nowadays it is taking 10 to 14 weeks to get a response on EU1 i.e. stamp 4.

2. what are the documents required to apply for stamp 4.

Based on or your situation i.e. reason for exrcising treaty rights the requirement of documents vary, please see the leaflets at following link:

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/EU ... y%20Rights

3. Can she work with stamp 4 or will need to get eufam1 application sorted first.

She will be able to work on Stamp4.

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:11 am

Dear All,

I am a British Citizen. Moved to Ireland last October and working since then. My mother visited me to UK mid last year and moved her last November to Ireland based on UK Family Visit Visa. She was stamped 2 months visa in Airport.

Submitted my mother's EU1 application in December last year and got my temporary Stamp 4 letter few days ago.

I submitted all the documents and the Stamp 4 letter didn't state for any need for any further additional documents and that the application has been accepted.

Went to local garda to sort the GNIB card few days ago.

The immigration officer looked at Ireland Entry Stamp which said it was visit for 2 months and started mourning about we terribly abusing the system and that I should have applied for the correct Visa from home country for my mother before she entered Ireland.

She also pointed out mother's UK Visit C visa and said that it is for visit purpose only for both UK and Ireland based on which Ireland stamped 2 months visit.

I told her I dint know about it and will keep in mind for future reference. Told her she did intend to visit initially but decided to live here and hence applied for RC.

She did have her moment and said that a lot of people are doing the same thing and this abuse will come to an end soon. She then took my mother's picture and finger print. She asked to come back in 2 weeks to get the GNIB card and I reckon would be given till June end as per Stamp 4 letter.

I totally dint expect this as my friends who got their Stamp 4 said it was straightforward and no fuss.

My heart was beating so fast when the lady initially had a moure at me. Thought she would say my mom had to leave the country and reapply from home country.

I hope this helps.

Just wanted to share my experience.

Not sure if this will have an impact on my mother's RC application.

I appreciate any thoughts from the forum members and what you think about the chances of approval?.

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:14 am

Hi raja,

Do you mind me asking you if you went to Kildare for stamp?

Also are you planning to go back to UK based on stamp4 ? Thanks

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:29 am

Hamza2013 wrote:Hi raja,

Lol.. i have heard about the famous lady in Kildare..

I went to Cork office.

There is no point moving to UK without Ireland Residence Card as you need one to apply for UK Residence Card.

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:27 pm

Brilliant,

We are in similar situation and will be getting response in June/July too, hope the referendum don't affect us in UK,

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:53 pm

raja.brit wrote:

I went to Cork office.

There is no point moving to UK without Ireland Residence Card as you need one to apply for UK Residence Card.
Hi did you mean EUFAM 5 years card or stamp 4?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:44 pm

kunfayakun wrote:
raja.brit wrote:

I went to Cork office.

Hi did you mean EUFAM 5 years card or stamp 4?

I meant EUFAM 5yrs card