ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone got TEMPORARY 6 months STAMP 4 recently??

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Tayyab99

Anyone got TEMPORARY 6 months STAMP 4 recently??

Post by Tayyab99 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:32 pm

Hi everyone, just curious about how long inis takes to issues temporary stamp these days, i have heard it takes upto 14 weeks ..... And its 3 and half months gone out of 6 months,
And by the time u get ur stamp from garda you will have 2 months until 5 years response.
Please share your experiences.

lucamba
Newly Registered

Re: Anyone got TEMPORARY 6 months STAMP 4 recently??

Post by lucamba » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:59 pm

Also waiting for a reply from them. Submitted my application on 20th October 2015 and was told on this forum to expect a response mid January. I have faith it will come before then though. When did you submit your application?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:11 pm

Tayyab99 wrote:Hi everyone, just curious about how long inis takes to issues temporary stamp these days, i have heard it takes upto 14 weeks ..... And its 3 and half months gone out of 6 months,
And by the time u get ur stamp from garda you will have 2 months until 5 years response.
Please share your experiences.

Sometimes a person is issued a 6 months stamp 4.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

mongle
Newly Registered

Post by mongle » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:51 pm

Sometimes a person is issued a 6 months stamp 4.
Does this mean that the RC can take upto 9/10 months from date of application? What is the current timeframe people are getting RC

Tayyab99

Post by Tayyab99 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:20 pm

I submitted my application in September and its 8 weeks now but no response yet, i emailed justice department and they replied tht i can take up2 14 weeks but let me tell you MONGLE it alwYs takes them 6 months from date of submission to issue you 5 year RC, so even if they give u temporary stamp after 3 months, in next 3 months they will issue decision for 5 year.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:55 pm

Yeah Definitely it will take 14 weeks, maybe more than it as we had to wait 15 weeks to get the letter for registration :) and I heard they won't take more than 7 months to take decision on our EU1.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

mrworld9

Post by mrworld9 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:11 pm

Hi folks,

I submitted EUFAM application for my wife and daughter on September 17 and it was received the following day. No acknowledgement whatsoever from INIS since then and we are still waiting to have the original documents back. I am hoping it doesn't get past 15/16 weeks as I have a planned trip abroad in February (ticket booked already).

Can anyone post their email/telephone contacts please? I am thinking it's better to start disturbing them from this month.

Please let's keep this thread active to help people keep track of the EUFAM application timeline.

Thank you.
Life is a journey.........

mongle
Newly Registered

Post by mongle » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:23 pm

If you need to travel, you can request your passport.. The contact details are at http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Im ... nformation

But its more likely you might receive it later this month or mid Jan as its almost 3 months for you now

mrworld9

Post by mrworld9 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:00 pm

Thanks a million @Mongle for the prompt reply. I will keep the house in the loop as event unfolds.

mrworld9

Post by mrworld9 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:03 pm

Hi guys,

Surprisingly, we received the original documents yesterday with letter for my wife to register at the local Garda station for temporary stamp 4. No such letter for my daughter who is almost 8 years and I'm wondering if kids don't get the temporary stamp 4.

They also requested the following documents to be sent in by the applicants within 15 working days.

1) letter of registration with PRTB for the applicant (wife)
2) Letter from landlord that applicant resides at my address
3) GP letter/letter from school for my daughter

My wife's name is on my tenancy doc that i sent but not registered with PRTB because she had no PPSN at the time. My landlord is willing to help but I doubt the PRTB registration letter can be ready within the time frame given by INIS. I am looking to send the other letters as soon as they are available and send the PRTB letter later.

Quick questions guys;

Is it the normal practice for young kids to not get temporary stamp 4 or was there a mixup?
Any ideas on the possibility of expediting the PRTB registration?
Do we need to book appointment at the Garda station to register or we just go there?

Thank you.

Tayyab99

Post by Tayyab99 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:57 pm

Thts is a great news you got letter from inis, and if I'm not wrong they took about 11 weeks to send u letter,
The answer to your question regarding is mostly people go to garda station after 2 weeks and as per i know don't need an Appointment(please correct me if I'm wrong), you just take your documents, passports and inis letter with you and you'll be fine,
Also when you go to register please share how long it takes garda station for whole process.
Good luck..

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:20 pm

mrworld9 wrote:Hi guys,

Surprisingly, we received the original documents yesterday with letter for my wife to register at the local Garda station for temporary stamp 4. No such letter for my daughter who is almost 8 years and I'm wondering if kids don't get the temporary stamp 4.

They also requested the following documents to be sent in by the applicants within 15 working days.

1) letter of registration with PRTB for the applicant (wife)
2) Letter from landlord that applicant resides at my address
3) GP letter/letter from school for my daughter

My wife's name is on my tenancy doc that i sent but not registered with PRTB because she had no PPSN at the time. My landlord is willing to help but I doubt the PRTB registration letter can be ready within the time frame given by INIS. I am looking to send the other letters as soon as they are available and send the PRTB letter later.

Quick questions guys;

Is it the normal practice for young kids to not get temporary stamp 4 or was there a mixup?
Any ideas on the possibility of expediting the PRTB registration?
Do we need to book appointment at the Garda station to register or we just go there?

Thank you.
Happy to hear that you got your temporary letter.
I heard young children's doesn't need to be registered with GNIB but just take them with you when you go for registration and they will clear your doubt, also you can request a letter from PRTB confirming your recent registration or even you can send something to prove that you have recently registered, waiting for the registration number and write an explained letter to INIS when you send your requested documents.

No booking needed for GNIB registration but just better go early and it will only take about 30 to 45 min, if you live in Dublin, you will be able to get your GNIB card in the same day, if you live outside of Dublin then it will take 2 weeks to get your card.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

mrworld9

Post by mrworld9 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:27 pm

Thank you guys. I will be visiting the local Garda station next week and will share our experience on here.

mongle
Newly Registered

Post by mongle » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:57 pm

Regarding PRTB, I beleive the landlord can say in the form that ppsn is not yet available
Also, if the landlord does prtb registration online then you can get it very quickly

MsLulu

Post by MsLulu » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:15 am

Hi guys,
I received the original documents and a letter asking for more documents (PRTB letter, marriage certificate) to be submitted within 15 days. But it doesn't mention anything about getting a temporary GNIB in the letter.
So I still couldn't get the temporary GNIB? Would they send me another letter to take to the garda station for temporary GNIB after I submitted the documents they requested?
Has anybody experienced this?

Tayyab99

Post by Tayyab99 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:12 am

Hi there, Did you not send them your marriage certificate when you made your application, if not i guess your application is neither accepted nor refused, they just want to see your proof of relationship with your partner and then they will be able to send you a letter to register yourself with gnib.
And how long they took to process your application, when did you submitted and what documents you send them.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:12 pm

MsLulu wrote:Hi guys,
I received the original documents and a letter asking for more documents (PRTB letter, marriage certificate) to be submitted within 15 days. But it doesn't mention anything about getting a temporary GNIB in the letter.
So I still couldn't get the temporary GNIB? Would they send me another letter to take to the garda station for temporary GNIB after I submitted the documents they requested?
Hi MsLulu,
Like the recent post said if you didn't provide the marriage certificate then must send them and wait for the temporary stamp letter, and if you have already provided it then you can write them to send your temporary stamp 4 letter to register.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

amyx
Newly Registered

Post by amyx » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:00 pm

i thought they had stopped giving 6 month stamp 4?

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:00 pm

No they can't just stop giving temporary stamp 4 as it is a EU law.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

MsLulu

Post by MsLulu » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Tayyab99 wrote:Hi there, Did you not send them your marriage certificate when you made your application, if not i guess your application is neither accepted nor refused, they just want to see your proof of relationship with your partner and then they will be able to send you a letter to register yourself with gnib.
And how long they took to process your application, when did you submitted and what documents you send them.
Hi Tayyab99,
I sent them the marriage certificate with English translation. They thought it was only the application of marriage, not the marriage certificate. Actually it's the original marriage certificate. So they made a mistake.
I plan to send the marriage certificate again with explanation.
It took 12 weeks to process my application. I submitted all the documents listed on the EU1 form except the PRTB letter. I still haven't got the PRTB letter, which is really painful.

MsLulu

Post by MsLulu » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:25 pm

kunfayakun wrote:
MsLulu wrote:Hi guys,
Hi MsLulu,
Like the recent post said if you didn't provide the marriage certificate then must send them and wait for the temporary stamp letter, and if you have already provided it then you can write them to send your temporary stamp 4 letter to register.
Hi kunfayakun,
I sent them the marriage certificate with English translation. They returned the marriage certificate but kept the translation. They thought it was only the application of marriage, not the marriage certificate. Actually it's the original marriage certificate. So they made a mistake.
Should I send the marriage certificate again or just send them an email to explain and ask for the letter to get GNIB? What do you think?

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:06 pm

I think it would be better if you attach a copy of it with the explanation letter by registered post so they will keep it in your file and will definitely send you stamp 4 letter soon also email it.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Tayyab99

Post by Tayyab99 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:40 pm

Ok and is your marriage took place in any other non english speaking country?? If yes did you got it APOSTILLE?

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:20 am

Yeah it is not in English, I did the apostille in the foreign ministry and I got translated in to English..
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

mrworld9

Post by mrworld9 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:29 pm

Guys,

I went to the local Garda station with my wife this morning and the registration was super quick. Her fingerprint was taken and GNIB card will be ready for pick up next week. The immigration officer stamped her passport with APRIL 17 as the expiry date.

I have also emailed PRTB to find out how I can add my wife to my existing tenancy registration and hope to hear from them asap. I already have a signed recommendation letter from the landlord and will get a letter from my daughter's school this week. I also plan to include my wife's tax certificate as a proof of address/residence at our address....and possibly a P45. Do you guys think those, coupled with the letter from landlord would suffice? Please advise. Thank you.