ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone got TEMPORARY 6 months STAMP 4 recently??

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Re: Anyone got TEMPORARY 6 months STAMP 4 recently??

Post by kunfayakun » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:59 pm

Yeah it would be okay if you write them your situation clearly..
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Tayyab99

Post by Tayyab99 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:18 pm

Well done . And congrats everthing went smooth, now just send em Require documents and wait for your 5 year visa response.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:23 pm

mrworld9 wrote:Guys,

I went to the local Garda station with my wife this morning and the registration was super quick. Her fingerprint was taken and GNIB card will be ready for pick up next week. The immigration officer stamped her passport with APRIL 17 as the expiry date.

I have also emailed PRTB to find out how I can add my wife to my existing tenancy registration and hope to hear from them asap. I already have a signed recommendation letter from the landlord and will get a letter from my daughter's school this week. I also plan to include my wife's tax certificate as a proof of address/residence at our address....and possibly a P45. Do you guys think those, coupled with the letter from landlord would suffice? Please advise. Thank you.
Surprised the passport was stamped without the GNIB card.

Passport in my experience, is stamped at the same time the person is being issued with the GNIB card
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

MsLulu

Post by MsLulu » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:21 pm

mrworld9 wrote:Guys,

I went to the local Garda station with my wife this morning and the registration was super quick. Her fingerprint was taken and GNIB card will be ready for pick up next week. The immigration officer stamped her passport with APRIL 17 as the expiry date.

I have also emailed PRTB to find out how I can add my wife to my existing tenancy registration and hope to hear from them asap. I already have a signed recommendation letter from the landlord and will get a letter from my daughter's school this week. I also plan to include my wife's tax certificate as a proof of address/residence at our address....and possibly a P45. Do you guys think those, coupled with the letter from landlord would suffice? Please advise. Thank you.
I submitted everything that can prove our address except PRTB letter. Now I got a letter asking me to submit PRTB letter.

MsLulu

Post by MsLulu » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:28 pm

Tayyab99 wrote:Ok and is your marriage took place in any other non english speaking country?? If yes did you got it APOSTILLE?
Yes. Our marriage took place in a non English speaking country. I got its apostille.

MsLulu

Post by MsLulu » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:47 pm

kunfayakun wrote:I think it would be better if you attach a copy of it with the explanation letter by registered post so they will keep it in your file and will definitely send you stamp 4 letter soon also email it.
I sent them 2 emails.
First one stating there was no reference for me to get the temporary stamp 4.
Then I thought I'd better mention the marriage certificate.
So I sent another email saying I already submitted the marriage certificate and it's returned to me this time. Please check the copy and translation you retained. Then asked why there was no reference for me to get the temporary stamp 4.
I got a reply to my second email: sorry for the error. we will issue you a letter to get a temporary stamp 4.
Does that mean I don't need to submit the marriage certificate again anymore?
Why they didn't give you the reference for temporary stamp 4 in the first letter? Did they simply just forget to put the sentences in?

MsLulu

Post by MsLulu » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:59 pm

MsLulu wrote:Hi guys,
I received the original documents and a letter asking for more documents (PRTB letter, marriage certificate) to be submitted within 15 days. But it doesn't mention anything about getting a temporary GNIB in the letter.
So I still couldn't get the temporary GNIB? Would they send me another letter to take to the garda station for temporary GNIB after I submitted the documents they requested?
Has anybody experienced this?
I sent them 2 emails.
First one stating there was no reference for me to get the temporary stamp 4.
Then I thought I'd better mention the marriage certificate.
So I sent another email saying I already submitted the marriage certificate and it's returned to me this time. Please check the copy and translation you retained. Then asked why there was no reference for me to get the temporary stamp 4.
I got a reply to my second email: sorry for the error. we will issue you a letter to get a temporary stamp 4.
Does that mean I don't need to submit the marriage certificate again anymore?

vweeks
Newly Registered

Post by vweeks » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:29 am

I had to email to get my documents back.
I received my documents but no letter to get a temp stamp.
My visa expired Dec 5th...
Is this normal?

MsLulu

Post by MsLulu » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:31 pm

vweeks wrote:I had to email to get my documents back.
Is this normal?
So no letter at all returned with your documents or there is a letter but no reference to get a temp stamp?
If there is a letter, did they request more documents?

Tayyab99

Post by Tayyab99 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Hi MsLulu, can you please tell us what information we have to provide to inis when we send them email regarding our application, and exactly what email address you are sending mails to.
Because i tried 2 times giving my anpost registered post code and my name date of birth but getting the automated emails thts your application will be dealt in 14 weeks, if someone could also give me a phone number where i ask about my application.
Btw its byn 13 weeks since i have submitted my application.

vweeks
Newly Registered

Post by vweeks » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:13 pm

MsLulu wrote:
Is this normal?
So no letter at all returned with your documents or there is a letter but no reference to get a temp stamp?
Hi MsLulu,
I received a letter. All it said was:
The office will be in contact with you in due course regarding your application
I want to apply for my EEA2(UK) and I don't want to wait months before I can :evil: My husband and I wanted to be in the UK by January. The thing is I don't know if I can even apply with an expired visa and no temporary stamp in my passport

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:27 pm

Tayyab99 wrote:Hi MsLulu, can you please tell us what information we have to provide to inis when we send them email regarding our application, and exactly what email address you are sending mails to.
Because i tried 2 times giving my anpost registered post code and my name date of birth but getting the automated emails thts your application will be dealt in 14 weeks, if someone could also give me a phone number where i ask about my application.
Hi I think it would better if you send them letter by registered post to INIS, also don't forget to mention your date of application, EU citizen's name so they might get back to you soon, this is what I did when they took 13 weeks..
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

mrworld9

Post by mrworld9 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:09 pm

I submitted everything that can prove our address except PRTB letter. Now I got a letter asking me to submit PRTB letter.[/quote]

I got a reply from PRTB that it's possible to add my wife to the tenancy registration. I doubt if that can be completed within the 15 working days ultimatum, so I will be sending all other documents including the email correspondence with PRTB and a signed recommendation letter from the landlord. It is my belief that this should suffice if PRTB registration letter is never mandatory.

I will send the PRTB letter whenever it is ready but I didn't make any commitment in my explanatory letter.
Life is a journey.........

MsLulu

Post by MsLulu » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:46 pm

Tayyab99 wrote:Hi MsLulu, can you please tell us what information we have to provide to inis when we send them email regarding our application, and exactly what email address you are sending mails to.
Their email is eutreatyrights@justice.ie
Before I got the acknowledgement letter, I provided applicant's name, EU citizen's name, address and phone number.
After I got the acknowledgement letter, I also added Person ID and Application No that came in the letter.
I think you'll get the letter soon.

MsLulu

Post by MsLulu » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:54 pm

vweeks wrote:
MsLulu wrote:
Is this normal?
Hi MsLulu,
I received a letter. All it said was:
The office will be in contact with you in due course regarding your application
I want to apply for my EEA2(UK) and I don't want to wait months before I can :evil: My husband and I wanted to be in the UK by January. The thing is I don't know if I can even apply with an expired visa and no temporary stamp in my passport
I don't think you could apply for EEA2 with an expired visa. That means you over-stayed in Ireland.
It's strange they just sent you such a simple letter. The letter they sent to me listed the documents returned. The document they kept on file. And the extra documents they requested.
I suggest you write to them asking for a letter to get a temp stamp.

MsLulu

Post by MsLulu » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:01 am

mrworld9 wrote:I submitted everything that can prove our address except PRTB letter. Now I got a letter asking me to submit PRTB letter.
I got a reply from PRTB that it's possible to add my wife to the tenancy registration. I doubt if that can be completed within the 15 working days ultimatum, so I will be sending all other documents including the email correspondence with PRTB and a signed recommendation letter from the landlord. It is my belief that this should suffice if PRTB registration letter is never mandatory.

I will send the PRTB letter whenever it is ready but I didn't make any commitment in my explanatory letter.[/quote]
It shouldn't be a problem for you. Why they are so strict about PRTB? Even your name is already registered, they still require your wife's name to be added.

zsk_747
Ireland

Post by zsk_747 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:11 pm

Hi All,
Do I need Re-entry visa on behalf of temporary Stamp 4 EUfam for 6 months ??? Which I had issued 2 weeks ago after completing the 5 years on Stamp 4 EUfam.

Thanks

wannago

Post by wannago » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:55 am

Hi all,I sent my wife and kids applications on the 2 December and they were received on 3 December,and no word yet.Thing is their tourist visas expire on 22 December.What happens in this situation?

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:11 pm

Did you apply with tourist visa?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

wannago

Post by wannago » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:16 pm

kunfayakun wrote:Did you apply with tourist visa?
What do you mean?

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:40 pm

Normally people get accompany spouse/ join C visa and if they wish to stay longer we apply EU1, so I was wondering if you entered Ireland with tourist visa or accompany/ join spouse of the EU citizen?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

wannago

Post by wannago » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:44 pm

kunfayakun wrote:Normally people get accompany spouse/ join C visa and if they wish to stay longer we apply EU1, so I was wondering if you entered Ireland with tourist visa or accompany/ join spouse of the EU citizen?
Hi,they are Brazilian so didnt need a visa to enter Ireland.On entry she got the normal 3 months period stamped in her passport.I only recently got a job here,so thats why we only applied for EU1 two weeks ago.Problem is that their 3 months is up next week and we haven`t heard anything about the application.So after next week will they be illegal? I phoned an Immigration advice centre today,and they said we should go to the Garda and explain the situation,but I`m not so sure.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:47 pm

Don't worry about it now and you won't be illegal as you have applied for the EU1 already :) I think at the moment they are bit delaying to send the acknowledgement letter for the EU1 so nothing to worry, just wait for the response from them.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

wannago

Post by wannago » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:19 pm

kunfayakun wrote:Don't worry about it now and you won't be illegal as you have applied for the EU1 already :) I think at the moment they are bit delaying to send the acknowledgement letter for the EU1 so nothing to worry, just wait for the response from them.
I hope so.

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:58 pm

Hi,

So how long it is taking nowadays to get STAMP4 i.e. acknowledgement for EU1?