ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone got TEMPORARY 6 months STAMP 4 recently??

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Re: Anyone got TEMPORARY 6 months STAMP 4 recently??

Post by kunfayakun » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:23 pm

As I heard Nowadays they are taking 12 to 15 weeks to issue us the temp stamp 4 but it is violating the Directive.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Tayyab99

Post by Tayyab99 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:35 pm

Hi everyone, any news about temporary stamp
Time frame, im in 14th week from tommrww just hoping irl receive letter in next week.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Hi Tayyab99 Anything in your post today?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Tayyab99

Post by Tayyab99 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:39 pm

Nothing yet kunfayakun, just feel like irl get it any response in january now, plus i have seen a strange thing about INIS they say that they process applications in chronological order( first come first serve) but a friend of mine got response before me even though he applied 4 weeks after me.
Im in 14th week and he got response in 10th week . We both have same treaty right applications,im married while he has applied in blood relationship one.
I have started to doubt what they say, because they are not working according to rules. I bettrer have solvit and any lawyers contacts handy in case they mess about.
At the end of the day its just a CONFIRMATION OF ACCEPTANCE of any application what taking so long.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:59 pm

Can you try write them a letter saying it been 14 weeks, you didn't received your certificate of application as it is mentioned in the Directive? also tell them you are struggling there without your documents and post the letter by registered post, you might get a response soon but in case if you don't receive anything for the letter in couple of days then email them that you have been sending letters and no response so they will take immediate action.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

MsLulu

Post by MsLulu » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:16 pm

I heard that they divide the workload between the workers. If your documents went to the slow worker, you have to wait longer. You'd better send a letter by registered post saying you need your passport for traveling or something.

mkdons
Newly Registered

Post by mkdons » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:39 am

Hi everyone

I have received a temp stamp 4 for my dependants last week after 12 weeks and they asked me to send PRTB within 15 days.

My question is that is it true that once temp stamp 4 is issued INIS will rarely refuse the full 5 years eu fam 4 as they usually do their checks before issuing temp stamp 4? or do they issue temp stamp to everyone and can refuse later?.

Please share your experiences if anyone has had a refusal after temp stamp 4 was issued.

Tayyab99

Post by Tayyab99 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:21 am

Hi mkdons, i think they can still refuse your application, because sometimes they ring your employer and landlord before issuing you letter for 5 years, but if you provide them with all required documents then they have no choice but to give you visa, so stay positive and make sure to respond them fast
Everthing will be OK

lucamba
Newly Registered

Post by lucamba » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:20 am

Hi, What if i cant provide ptrb but can provide a letter from Co tennant and Tennancy agreement in EU citizens name and co Tennant. Would that be enough? i could also include a letter from the co tennant. Do they always ask for ptrb? Has anyone had this issue before?

lucamba
Newly Registered

Post by lucamba » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:11 am

lucamba wrote:Hi, What if i cant provide ptrb but can provide a letter from Co tennant and Tennancy agreement in EU citizens name and co Tennant. Would that be enough? i could also include a letter from the co tennant. Do they always ask for ptrb? Has anyone had this issue before?
Happy new year everybody. Can someone pls answer my question above please with any experience about this prtb

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:16 pm

Hello I never sent any prbt letter just sent a letter from Landlord with both our names . I know many people who got their visa without PRTB so stay positive

lucamba
Newly Registered

Post by lucamba » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Thanks alot.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:37 pm

lucamba wrote:Hi, What if i cant provide ptrb but can provide a letter from Co tennant and Tennancy agreement in EU citizens name and co Tennant. Would that be enough? i could also include a letter from the co tennant. Do they always ask for ptrb? Has anyone had this issue before?
Don't worry it is not a big issue as we got the visa without it recently :)
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Tayyab99

Post by Tayyab99 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:32 pm

Hello everyone, after 15 weeks i got my temporary stamp lettter today, i have already send them most of the documents, just need few more and decision is due in march.
Hopefully 2016 is lucky for all of us

lucamba
Newly Registered

Post by lucamba » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:22 pm

Hi everybody,

I recieved the acknowledgement letter today with offer to go and collect temporary stamp. I was also asked to produce PTRB and other documents within 15 days but my wife and i share the apartment with another person and before she registers with the ptrb would take some time. My question is, can we submit her joint tenancy agreement with other tenant and a covering letter from other tenant confirming that i reside with my wife at the address. We have utility bill in both our names which we have submitted before and they have requested again. Can someone tell me if this is sufficient

griffith
Mood:
Ireland

Post by griffith » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:07 am

lucamba wrote:Hi everybody,

I recieved the acknowledgement letter today with offer to go and collect temporary stamp. I was also asked to produce PTRB and other documents within 15 days but my wife and i share the apartment with another person and before she registers with the ptrb would take some time. My question is, can we submit her joint tenancy agreement with other tenant and a covering letter from other tenant confirming that i reside with my wife at the address. We have utility bill in both our names which we have submitted before and they have requested again. Can someone tell me if this is sufficient
After how long you received this letter ?
Stay strong & never Give up!

lucamba
Newly Registered

Post by lucamba » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:58 am

sent application 21/10/2015. Got acknowledgement 14/01/2016

viking23

Post by viking23 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:29 am

Hi . I apply for unmarried partner visa on 22 oct 2015. I did not receive any acknoledegment yet . Its now enter in 13 weeks now .
Any help ??

Tayyab99

Post by Tayyab99 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:07 am

Hi viking23, they are taking upto 14- 15 weeks these days, you should wait another week and if still you receive nothing email eu treaty right section with your and your partners details and they will get back to you. Stay positive

viking23

Post by viking23 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:49 pm

Thanks tayyab99 .

lucamba
Newly Registered

TEMPORARY 6 months STAMP 4 recently??

Post by lucamba » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:15 pm

Hi everyone, so my wife and I went to GNIB in Dublin today and had to wait for almost 8 hours before we were seen. When it was my turn, the woman started asking questions about when I came to Dublin, when I met my wife and where. She also asked my wife when she moved to Dublin and also about her work (she is self employed and gets contracts here and the UK). She then asked us to go back tomorrow as she had to confirm something upstairs and the office was closed. She asked my wife for payslips as well but we told her we have receipts which she asked us to bring tomorrow. She put me on the system, she took fingers prints and my picture.

Is this normal? For all these questions to be asked? We were under the impression we just had to attend today with just our passports and evidence of our relationship as per acknowledgement letter.

griffith
Mood:
Ireland

Re: TEMPORARY 6 months STAMP 4 recently??

Post by griffith » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:40 pm

lucamba wrote:Hi everyone, so my wife and I went to GNIB in Dublin today and had to wait for almost 8 hours before we were seen. When it was my turn, the woman started asking questions about when I came to Dublin, when I met my wife and where. She also asked my wife when she moved to Dublin and also about her work (she is self employed and gets contracts here and the UK). She then asked us to go back tomorrow as she had to confirm something upstairs and the office was closed. She asked my wife for payslips as well but we told her we have receipts which she asked us to bring tomorrow. She put me on the system, she took fingers prints and my picture.

Is this normal? For all these questions to be asked? We were under the impression we just had to attend today with just our passports and evidence of our relationship as per acknowledgement letter.
Obviously its not normal but its true that nowadays that they are questioning and investigating newly married couples in the GNIB, did you moved to Dublin from the UK ? and why they took 8 hours to talk to you ? is it because the GNIB was so busy or they just told you to wait for so long ?

lucamba
Newly Registered

Post by lucamba » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:34 pm

Hi, we got there around 7:30am and were only seen around 4:30pm.

My wife moved to Dublin from the UK, I was an asylum seeker and withdrew my asylum application so we could log an application under the EU Treaty Rights.

griffith
Mood:
Ireland

Post by griffith » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:47 pm

lucamba wrote:Hi, we got there around 7:30am and were only seen around 4:30pm.

My wife moved to Dublin from the UK, I was an asylum seeker and withdrew my asylum application so we could log an application under the EU Treaty Rights.
Did you enter the republic of ireland legally or illegally ? this matters alot

lucamba
Newly Registered

Post by lucamba » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:18 pm

i entered the republic of Ireland from my home country. i was in the uk before and was deported back to home country. the Immigration know about this as i explained all this in my asylum Interview. Now i am married and withdrew my asylum application as i am now married to an EU citizen. I did not enter IRELand via UK and i explained to her. Please what do you think?