ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone got TEMPORARY 6 months STAMP 4 recently??

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Tayyab99

Re: Anyone got TEMPORARY 6 months STAMP 4 recently??

Post by Tayyab99 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:14 am

Hopefully they will give temporary card when you get them all documents they asked for, and they ask a few questions to everyone, but stay positive and firm, once department of justice have approved your application, garda shouldn't be messing around but here law is bit different.
Let us know what heppens.

viking23

Post by viking23 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:52 am

Hello every one i got my temporary stamp today . I apply as unmarried partner . I m going tommrow to gnib office for stamp . They write on letter bring evidence of relationship with your partner . I have virgin broad band bill on both name is they accept . Any help thanks .

lucamba
Newly Registered

Post by lucamba » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:22 pm

Well we went to the GNIB office today and i was given the card and my passport stamped. The Gnib officer went to make checks and came back to me that I have been deported from the uk and that she was not happy with my Immigration history. She said it is not her decision to make but she would write a report and send to EU treaty rights section and they will make the decision. My question is, does my immigration history affect my wife right to exercise her rights under the directive?

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:33 pm

lucamba wrote:Well we went to the GNIB office today and i was given the card and my passport stamped. The Gnib officer went to make checks and came back to me that I have been deported from the uk and that she was not happy with my Immigration history. She said it is not her decision to make but she would write a report and send to EU treaty rights section and they will make the decision. My question is, does my immigration history affect my wife right to exercise her rights under the directive?
Hopefully they can't do anything with the EU law unless you have been convicted with a criminal offence
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

lucamba
Newly Registered

Post by lucamba » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:54 pm

Yes I was convicted and served my time in the UK after which they kept me in detention for 2 yrs 6 months until I could not handle the detention anymore so asked to leave the UK and was deported me back to my home country.

This is what the lady did not seem happy about, I declared all of this when I first entered Ireland so they should have it all on record. From her tone today am sure she will be including this as part of her report to EU Treaty rights department so they can use it against me.

Do you think think I should address these issues in a cover letter when I send the documents they requested for or should I just send the documents and not pre-empt anything?

Also could someone please advise if the criminal conviction alone could lead to a rejection, I read somewhere that an application cannot be rejected on a criminal conviction alone.

If Obie is seeing this I would appreciate your input as well please.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:48 pm

Did you come to Ireland with the accompany spouse visa? and have you provided your immigration history?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

lucamba
Newly Registered

Post by lucamba » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:03 pm

I came to Ireland as an Asylum seeker, I gave them my immigration history, including that in the UK.

MsLulu

Post by MsLulu » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:54 pm

lucamba wrote:Hi, What if i cant provide ptrb but can provide a letter from Co tennant and Tennancy agreement in EU citizens name and co Tennant. Would that be enough? i could also include a letter from the co tennant. Do they always ask for ptrb? Has anyone had this issue before?
I submitted the tenancy agreement. They still asked for prtb.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:19 pm

Hi lucamba! did you enter Ireland legally or illegally? have claimed asylum already?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

lucamba
Newly Registered

Post by lucamba » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:38 am

kunfayakun wrote:Hi lucamba! did you enter Ireland legally or illegally? have claimed asylum already?
I claimed asylum when i came to Ireland. I did not come to Ireland via UK as I have been deported from the UK and to return there Illigally would be suicide for me. Justice are aware of my Immigration history and the UK have confirmed they deported me.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:04 pm

if you have declared your immigration history with the department then nothing to worry, but why your asylum refused?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

dhoward
Newly Registered

Post by dhoward » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:29 pm

Hey all,

I'm in the same boat. Waiting up to 14 weeks for a temporary 6 month stamp 4. This is crazy and should at least have been stated somewhere on the inis website. The 90 days I was given in my passport on arrival at the airport were up on Jan 14. So I have to be jobless and also unable to leave the country almost until the end of March if it takes as long as they are predicting. I guess I'm just expected to sit around for 2 1/2 more months when I already should be able to work and be able to travel.

Anyway, enough complaining on my end. Does anybody know if it is possible to get an extension to the 90 days tourist visa, so I can leave Ireland and return back without getting in trouble for overstaying my time while I wait ages for this temporary stamp to be approved? I'm assuming it's not possible but I thought I would check. It would be amazing to be able to use this time to go do things I enjoy in the rest of Europe instead of sitting around in rainy Ireland all winter unable to even work.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:31 pm

It is usual, Normally they take 3 months to issue you the temporary stamp 4 but you can try contact the department by sending letters and email to send you the certificate of registration
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Tayyab99

Post by Tayyab99 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:38 pm

Hi kunfayakun, my 2 freibds received their temporary stamp in 10 weeks , i think inis is getting back on track, leaving one more qurstion for all respectful users, how inis confirms about self employed eu national, do they call tht eu national to make sure he or she is still running her business or they don't.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:05 am

Tayyab99 wrote:Hi kunfayakun, my 2 freibds received their temporary stamp in 10 weeks , i think inis is getting back on track, leaving one more qurstion for all respectful users, how inis confirms about self employed eu national, do they call tht eu national to make sure he or she is still running her business or they don't.
I thin for the self employment, they normally verifying our business registered number, name, tax documents, business banks statements and invoices but sometimes if they are not happy with us then they will request us to send up to date invoices and banks statements to see the business turnovers..
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Tayyab99

Post by Tayyab99 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:36 am

Thanks kunfayakun,

nedmanai
Newly Registered

Post by nedmanai » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:51 pm

Tayyab99 wrote:I submitted my application in September and its 8 weeks now but no response yet, i emailed justice department and they replied tht i can take up2 14 weeks but let me tell you MONGLE it alwYs takes them 6 months from date of submission to issue you 5 year RC, so even if they give u temporary stamp after 3 months, in next 3 months they will issue decision for 5 year.
have you got he letter?

i applied in mid October, 13/10/2015

I was told at first by email that t might takes up to 8 weeks, when them 2 months passed, i emailed and they said 14 weeks due to high volume, than emailed he 25/01/2015, hey said 2 more weeks... still waiting, it will be 4 months wait 3 days later ...

should i worry ?
we've been here in 2014 than left to the uk for one an half year due to family emergency, now were back since September ,

is here any delays for 16 weeks in here ??

ty

dhruv87

Post by dhruv87 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:32 am

Hi guys i applied on 17oct and i got letter on 4th feb and they have issued me stamp4 eu till may buy asking in the another letter to provide them PRTB and landlord letter or lease to b honest i can't have that i tried but i can't now have these two letter's :( .
I am going to send them mt direct debit details to landlord account and one more joint esb bill ans my statement that m livinh here and providing my landlords details thats all i can do.
Anyone here please have any suggestions or can tell me what will be happen next if i send them. M in ireland since 2007 came legally as student merried 7years.
Again guys I can not provide them PRTB and leas documents.
Thanks in advance and best of luck to everyone who is waiting.

dhruv87

Post by dhruv87 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:34 am

nedmanai wrote:
Tayyab99 wrote:I submitted my application in September and its 8 weeks now but no response yet, i emailed justice department and they replied tht i can take up2 14 weeks but let me tell you MONGLE it alwYs takes them 6 months from date of submission to issue you 5 year RC, so even if they give u temporary stamp after 3 months, in next 3 months they will issue decision for 5 year.
have you got he letter?

i applied in mid October, 13/10/2015

I was told at first by email that t might takes up to 8 weeks, when them 2 months passed, i emailed and they said 14 weeks due to high volume, than emailed he 25/01/2015, hey said 2 more weeks... still waiting, it will be 4 months wait 3 days later ...

should i worry ?
we've been here in 2014 than left to the uk for one an half year due to family emergency, now were back since September ,

is here any delays for 16 weeks in here ??

ty
M for sure you will get ur letter coming week and best of luck.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:07 pm

dhruv87 wrote:Hi guys i applied on 17oct and i got letter on 4th feb and they have issued me stamp4 eu till may buy asking in the another letter to provide them PRTB and landlord letter or lease to b honest i can't have that i tried but i can't now have these two letter's :( .
I am going to send them mt direct debit details to landlord account and one more joint esb bill ans my statement that m livinh here and providing my landlords details thats all i can do.
Anyone here please have any suggestions or can tell me what will be happen next if i send them. M in ireland since 2007 came legally as student merried 7years.
Hi mate,

If you can not provide PRTB you can clearly explain the department by writing, and what is your accommodation? I gained EUFAM visa without the PRTB though :)
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

dhruv87

Post by dhruv87 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:59 pm

kunfayakun wrote:
dhruv87 wrote:Hi guys i applied on 17oct and i got letter on 4th feb and they have issued me stamp4 eu till may buy asking in the another letter to provide them PRTB and landlord letter or lease to b honest i can't have that i tried but i can't now have these two letter's :( .
Hi mate,

If you can not provide PRTB you can clearly explain the department by writing, and what is your accommodation? I gained EUFAM visa without the PRTB though :)[/
quote]
@kunfayakun thank you bro i will do that and will see wt happens.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:08 pm

btw Are you in sharing accommodation?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

dhruv87

Post by dhruv87 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:59 pm

kunfayakun wrote:btw Are you in sharing accommodation?
Yes i am sharing bro.

Danny65

Post by Danny65 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:56 am

Hey kunfayakun
Hope ur well.Dont mind me asking you were waiting for 5years response just curious have you got ur letter or you still on temporary stamp?

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:39 pm

dhruv87 wrote:
kunfayakun wrote:btw Are you in sharing accommodation?
Yes i am sharing bro.
so can you take a letter from your landlord, saying you are sharing the house and they might accept it and won't ask you for the PRTB you know?! this is what I did actually :) also don't forget to attach a letter explaining that you are not able to get the PRTB as your'e in sharing accommodation.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun