ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply for Ireland tourist visa within a re-entry ban of UK.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

huahua290
Newly Registered

Apply for Ireland tourist visa within a re-entry ban of UK.

Post by huahua290 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:20 pm

Hi I was declined a asylum application by UK on Sep 2013 and later I left UK on Jan 2014 via the Choices assisted voluntary return, which shall give me a re-entry ban (2 years or so). My question is: can I apply for a tourist Visa to Ireland? Or would I be automatically rejected by Ireland since UK and Ireland began to share the immgigration data since Oct 2014 (https://www.gov.uk/government/news/hist ... eal-signed)? Or it's not automatic but Ireland shall hardly allow me to enter with this record?

Btw I'm Chinese but I will be applying for the tourist visa in Germany as a student.

Many thanks!

vinny

Re: Apply for Ireland tourist visa within a re-entry ban of

Post by vinny » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:13 pm

You may have problems.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

huahua290
Newly Registered

Re: Apply for Ireland tourist visa within a re-entry ban of

Post by huahua290 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:51 pm

Thanks Vinny!

So I don't need bother applying for me basically?

Anyone?

:)