ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank draft

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ferocious12

Bank draft

Post by ferocious12 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:33 pm

Hi Guys,

the application fee can only be paid in the form of Bank Draft but Bank of Ireland is saying they don't make bank drafts below 500 Euros. Any other bank doing it for 175 Euros ?

Also I intend to apply for naturalisation in Nov based on marriage to an Irish citizen. I am a homemaker. One of the requirements of the form is:

7) A letter, on headed paper, from your current employer showing the date of commencement of employment (if applicable), and copies of 3 recent pay slips (dated within the previous 6 months), and copies of your P60 or tax statement from the Revenue Commissioners for each year of residence claimed.

Do I need to provide any of this for my husband since I don't work ?

Thanks !

J_Karim
BANNED

Re: Bank draft

Post by J_Karim » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:09 pm

Previously it was ok to do postal order now they ask only for bank draft..
i did face the same problem i went bank of Ireland they said they cant do unless its more than 500 euro..
now in your case try other bank too if they refuse they email them to explain the matter..
Email: citizenshipinfo@justice.ie
LoCall: 1890 252 854 (from landlines in Ireland)
Telephone: +353 (0)62 32500

They will get back at you.I believe others are facing the same situation too.

Now since you don't work you need to provide the evidence of living.if are depended on your husband earning provide his few things like his job letter and p60s as well as few latest payslips..if you joint bank statement if provide both for last 6 month.
Or if you are in social provide social welfare details..
NB: if you miss anything they wont refuse your application infact they will ask you in writing..
on the other hand there free advise center, they are very helpful you can visit them too..

hope it helps..
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K