ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bringing russian wife to ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

cryin
Newly Registered

Bringing russian wife to ireland

Post by cryin » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:53 am

Hello all, im irish. i am looking to marry my russian fiancee in thailand. what advice i need is when we are married what documets, forms etc. would have to be filled in for her to come live with me in ireland.
any help would be very appreciated

sakura
Diamond Member

Re: Bringing russian wife to ireland

Post by sakura » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:47 am

cryin wrote:Hello all, im irish. i am looking to marry my russian fiancee in thailand. what advice i need is when we are married what documets, forms etc. would have to be filled in for her to come live with me in ireland.
any help would be very appreciated
Do you already have the requirements for non-Thai nationals to get married in Thailand?

cryin
Newly Registered

Post by cryin » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:36 pm

Hi, Yes, i have the requirements i need for us to get married in thailand. once i get the marrieage registered legally in thailand, consulate in thailand says that will be legal in ireland. but not to sure what then is needed to be done to bring her to ireland

Erik
Newly Registered

advice

Post by Erik » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:24 pm

I would recommend your Russian girlfriend (wife?) to check the info on the Russian forum in Ireland. Everything you and your future wife will have to go through is discussed there in detail:
http://www.virtualireland.ru

This is a direct link to the section of the forum where they are discussing Immigration processes including those required of spouses of Irish citizens:
http://virtualireland.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=16

cryin
Newly Registered

Post by cryin » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:23 am

Hi Erik, will do, thank you for the information.